New ideas

Mejefftheboy
10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have some ideas for weapon gadgets in the game, like the first one is a stick for support that allows you to mount your gun, its purpose is to decrease the gun's recoil more effectively than the bipod and defend at a fixed position.
The second one is that add silencers in the game, because I saw silencers in battlefield 1 for the Enfield and m1911, but why can't battlefield 5 have it?
The third one is add ghillie suits for snipers, so they can hide them self easily.
And I think the game is forcing you to work with a team because you dont get to regenerate full health and full ammo at the start of the game, this is uncomfortable for users that prefers to play alone.

Comments

• Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have some ideas for weapon gadgets in the game, like the first one is a stick for support that allows you to mount your gun, its purpose is to decrease the gun's recoil more effectively than the bipod and defend at a fixed position.
    The second one is that add silencers in the game, because I saw silencers in battlefield 1 for the Enfield and m1911, but why can't battlefield 5 have it?
    The third one is add ghillie suits for snipers, so they can hide them self easily.
    And I think the game is forcing you to work with a team because you dont get to regenerate full health and full ammo at the start of the game, this is uncomfortable for users that prefers to play alone.

We'll probably see suppressors at some point. One of the rumored new weapons for the medic is the commando carbine from the campaign. As a gadget though? No, probably not. Maybe as a specialization for certain weapons, kinda like the bayonet. With the amount of people complaining about visibility in the game you want make it harder to see people? Also, a ghillie suit won't be added as a gadget because it would cover cosmetics outfits for your soldier. It might be added as a cosmetic, but would be open for all classes(kinda doubt it though). As far as the health and ammo, there are a lot of resupply points all over the map, if you PTO you won't have much of an issue getting supplies. I play solo and it doesn't impact me much.
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MMG’s do seem to bounce more than I thought they would, even with recoil options suppressed, if, of course, we believe the bipod deploys automatically as we’re led to believe.

Silencers seem appropriate for snipers and some pistols.