Who's still ignoring Firestorm?

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Me

Comments

• CloneTrooperCT
    233 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 31
    I like this mode
    Post edited by CloneTrooperCT on
  • TectonicGuns
    298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love it BUT there are no Oceania servers! Pings are triple multiplayer and make FIRESTORM unplayable.
  • Zviko0
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thats really how it was for the Airborne guys in WW2

Yep, battle royal is exactly like that for Airborne guys. The enemies killed each other. They didnt have to fight through it, they could just chill in a house till fire or other enemies killed each other and then dropped V1 to the house across the street and they won. They weren't chased by a fire because they were in the center of the zone, they had to loot to get better gear but they were lucky to just get V1. They avoided all the fights because they had to empty 3 magazines to kill 1 man so why would they. If someone got hurt they could still fight if someone tapped them on the back and when they got to the rendezvous point, they won the war. I don't what happened after June 6th, but whatever you hear happened after is a lie. War was won at rendezvous point in the morning of June 6th.
  • Zviko0
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No idea who put out the fire though...
  • zenn_nme
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Only played FS for starting the TOW, other than that I ain't touching it.
  • Broliszibaila
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Me

You really starting to come off a sad individual.

No matter how much you whinge, Firestorm is here to stay and there are plenty who enjoy it.

Grow up and give it a rest.

No matter how much you are going to defend this game - this game still going be bad game.
  • Noodlesocks
    2662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not so much ignoring it, really. I just haven't played it for the same reason I haven't played deathmatch or domination. I have no interest in the mode.

Still hoping they make conquest maps out of it so if that does happen, I'm more than happy for its inclusion.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Thats really how it was for the Airborne guys in WW2

Yep, battle royal is exactly like that for Airborne guys. The enemies killed each other. They didnt have to fight through it, they could just chill in a house till fire or other enemies killed each other and then dropped V1 to the house across the street and they won. They weren't chased by a fire because they were in the center of the zone, they had to loot to get better gear but they were lucky to just get V1. They avoided all the fights because they had to empty 3 magazines to kill 1 man so why would they. If someone got hurt they could still fight if someone tapped them on the back and when they got to the rendezvous point, they won the war. I don't what happened after June 6th, but whatever you hear happened after is a lie. War was won at rendezvous point in the morning of June 6th.

Lol well the part i mentioned was about the only realistic part of an Airborne guy of that time. Nit everything in any gane will ever be realistic, or reality.
    Maybe
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the players that cry about this game mode are the players who don't have friends to play with, it's really a different or tacitly way to play BF it would have been a great mode if they would have put in the game Hardline .
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hate that they added a BR. It's not battlefield, it's just an attempt to draw in more money from all these fortnite and apex kids. Sad part is, it's working. But that's how it is so I just ignore it. The ToW, though, shouldnt require players to play it. They shouldn't require you to play ANY specific game mode. All challenges should be universal for all game modes.
  • saxo101
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like comment up above played to start the tow. Back to normal battlefield
  • TFBisquit
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind the mode, but I don't feel like running around searching and getting killed out of nowhere. So I'm not touching it yet. Maybe when I'm really bored.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    never gonna play this thing! i am disappointed cuz DICE wasted time and recources about Firestorm instead to give us more maps.
  • bavneet7
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Me lol
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    why is this thread not deleted? It's not constructive just flame.

Isn't Firestorm all about flame?