Weekly BF

New weapon request

Comments

• bran1986
    5742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be a WW2 game without some yank screaming for his cliche m1 Garand. Dice should add the marines first and bring in the m1903 Springfield for maximum salt.

That is of course applicable if the community with their PhDs in ww2 history actually get it.

1942 launched with the US as a major faction and a heap of maps with them from the Pacific to Europe; the M1 Garand was not available at launch either. It was added later with a patch

To be fair a lot of non Americans have been asking for it, same with the BAR and PPSH.

Sorry if I sound cinicial but stuff em. Frankly I would rather NEW WW2 weapons cos there's plenty of them. I think Day of Infamy is the only WW2 shooter I know that has added the Owen SMG (obviously also RS2 Vietnam in their Aussie update) Codww2 added a heap of new interesting weapons too like the kiwi automatic conversion of the SMLE (Charlton I believe).

Cant go five minutes without someone reloading an m1 garand. Bar and Ppsh are basically already in the game as the FG42 and Sumoni *shrug*

When will people release we will get yank and Russian weapons when we get those factions. Why not in the period before that have some new interesting weapons for once from other nations.

Like I said; US marines.

I understand and I have been campaigning hard for the Owen gun :wink:
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    Please dice recycle more BF1 guns, please no effort.

Wish granted. There are several weapons from BF1 that have been spotted throughout BF5 files/leaks.

I know my Post was sarcastic.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Sorry to say but it does actually require effort to port a bf1 weapon into bfv as much as you may think it's a simple copy paste. You got to redesign the model with the maps in bfv due to different lighting and conditions (mud, sand, dirt, snow, rain), the stats and how the they work also need reworking as you have a big difference between gunplay in bf1 vs bfv. And then you've got the new cosmetics and sights for them; plus all the specs.

Take the 1906 for example; entirely different to it's bf1 counterpart with higher recoil, slower rpm, completely different damage model and stats, new reload animations, new cosmetics and different scopes; hell it even introduced a new 2x scope that the AG m/42 also uses for example.

You might think it's lazy and uninspired but it's not; there are weapons being held back they aren't making a new one each week to drop to us. Bf1 weapons being held back for example are the pistols carbines, Madsen, Sjorgen, Chauchat and Enfield as far as I know (with the Madsen and Sjorgen being present in the same gameplay trailer before launch). And I'm sure we are all aware of the Chauchat existing in the sp and coop as well as players having been awarded it somehow and were able to use it in mp before dice removed it from them. Not to mention the De Liese coming in 3 weeks 6 months after launch were it existed in singleplayer heavily.

New weapons include the Sterling, Welgun, Lanchester, Stinger, MP-38, Panzershreck just off the top of my head.

Data mined info has also brought up a heap of other weapons some finished some still being worked out (missing textures, no model, no specs etc).

Instead of moaning about bf1 weapons why not instead invest that effort towards the people at the top making the deliberate decisions to hold back content and drip fed it to us like this.

Still find it amusing people lambast bfv for having bf1 weapons in it yet cream their pants over BF4 having BF3 weaponry in it; WW1 and pre WW1 weapons were used in ww2 and even beyond. Hell Brazil still had the Madsen in active service. No one seems bothered by the Krag-Jorgensen being in bfv but not bf1 especially given it was a pre WW1 rifle that was the American service rifle until fighting the Spanish with their German Mausers (and thus the Springfield was born and taken to court and had to pay royalties to Mauser).

I dunno about anyone here but I personally quite enjoy bf1 weapons due to how they work in bfv (bar the 1906; still love it but I prefer the Medic SLR version where I could fire fast). Ribeye you can put up to a 3x scope if you so wish and it doesn't have rng spread, same with the Lewis and you can even have an extended mag without being forced to use a scope etc, you can run slugs on the m1897 if you so wish; actually think about it for a second past screaming about it.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't be a WW2 game without some yank screaming for his cliche m1 Garand. Dice should add the marines first and bring in the m1903 Springfield for maximum salt.

That is of course applicable if the community with their PhDs in ww2 history actually get it.

1942 launched with the US as a major faction and a heap of maps with them from the Pacific to Europe; the M1 Garand was not available at launch either. It was added later with a patch

To be fair a lot of non Americans have been asking for it, same with the BAR and PPSH.

Sorry if I sound cinicial but stuff em. Frankly I would rather NEW WW2 weapons cos there's plenty of them. I think Day of Infamy is the only WW2 shooter I know that has added the Owen SMG (obviously also RS2 Vietnam in their Aussie update) Codww2 added a heap of new interesting weapons too like the kiwi automatic conversion of the SMLE (Charlton I believe).

Cant go five minutes without someone reloading an m1 garand. Bar and Ppsh are basically already in the game as the FG42 and Sumoni *shrug*

When will people release we will get yank and Russian weapons when we get those factions. Why not in the period before that have some new interesting weapons for once from other nations.

Like I said; US marines.

I understand and I have been campaigning hard for the Owen gun :wink:

I hope if added it's done right. Be miffed if dice doesn't make it select fire.
  • DingoKillr
    3636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This thread sound like the battle of Brisbane.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Sorry to say but it does actually require effort to port a bf1 weapon into bfv as much as you may think it's a simple copy paste. You got to redesign the model with the maps in bfv due to different lighting and conditions (mud, sand, dirt, snow, rain), the stats and how the they work also need reworking as you have a big difference between gunplay in bf1 vs bfv. And then you've got the new cosmetics and sights for them; plus all the specs.

Take the 1906 for example; entirely different to it's bf1 counterpart with higher recoil, slower rpm, completely different damage model and stats, new reload animations, new cosmetics and different scopes; hell it even introduced a new 2x scope that the AG m/42 also uses for example.

You might think it's lazy and uninspired but it's not; there are weapons being held back they aren't making a new one each week to drop to us. Bf1 weapons being held back for example are the pistols carbines, Madsen, Sjorgen, Chauchat and Enfield as far as I know (with the Madsen and Sjorgen being present in the same gameplay trailer before launch). And I'm sure we are all aware of the Chauchat existing in the sp and coop as well as players having been awarded it somehow and were able to use it in mp before dice removed it from them. Not to mention the De Liese coming in 3 weeks 6 months after launch were it existed in singleplayer heavily.

New weapons include the Sterling, Welgun, Lanchester, Stinger, MP-38, Panzershreck just off the top of my head.

Data mined info has also brought up a heap of other weapons some finished some still being worked out (missing textures, no model, no specs etc).

Instead of moaning about bf1 weapons why not instead invest that effort towards the people at the top making the deliberate decisions to hold back content and drip fed it to us like this.

Still find it amusing people lambast bfv for having bf1 weapons in it yet cream their pants over BF4 having BF3 weaponry in it; WW1 and pre WW1 weapons were used in ww2 and even beyond. Hell Brazil still had the Madsen in active service. No one seems bothered by the Krag-Jorgensen being in bfv but not bf1 especially given it was a pre WW1 rifle that was the American service rifle until fighting the Spanish with their German Mausers (and thus the Springfield was born and taken to court and had to pay royalties to Mauser).

I dunno about anyone here but I personally quite enjoy bf1 weapons due to how they work in bfv (bar the 1906; still love it but I prefer the Medic SLR version where I could fire fast). Ribeye you can put up to a 3x scope if you so wish and it doesn't have rng spread, same with the Lewis and you can even have an extended mag without being forced to use a scope etc, you can run slugs on the m1897 if you so wish; actually think about it for a second past screaming about it.

Personally I dislike the BF1 guns for multiple reasons but the main one is there is a literal boat load of weapons which could have been used and weren't and if it's as hard to convert a BF1 gun to BFV then they could have put the same effort into making new guns.

The BF3-4 argument is a good one but the time line between 3-4 isn't a big a jump as between 1-V, and IRL there was a huge technological jump in weapon development in that period. Sure the US was the only country to enter WWII a semi auto rifle and the British Commonwealth ended it still using the SMLE but I'd still like to have seen some different weapons.

IF they were doing an actual time-line based staggered launch of weapons then sure. Nothing wrong with everyone using weapons from the last war, that's how armies work. But I've got an STG44 in 1940 Rotterdam.....
  • DingoKillr
    3636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »

Personally I dislike the BF1 guns for multiple reasons but the main one is there is a literal boat load of weapons which could have been used and weren't and if it's as hard to convert a BF1 gun to BFV then they could have put the same effort into making new guns.

The BF3-4 argument is a good one but the time line between 3-4 isn't a big a jump as between 1-V, and IRL there was a huge technological jump in weapon development in that period. Sure the US was the only country to enter WWII a semi auto rifle and the British Commonwealth ended it still using the SMLE but I'd still like to have seen some different weapons.

IF they were doing an actual time-line based staggered launch of weapons then sure. Nothing wrong with everyone using weapons from the last war, that's how armies work. But I've got an STG44 in 1940 Rotterdam.....
    That gap is not that big. There is actual a bigger gap between pre-ww1 and post-ww1 than between 1918 and 1939. Between WW1 and WW2 most rapid development occurred in vehicles.

Most infantry weapons are either upgrades or a rebuilt copies. Semi-Autos or SLR even SMG had already appeared by the end of WW1. The problem is most countries did not plan to be fighting a major war, only Britian had a fully mechanized army at the time that means Germany was still using horses to invade even France.

Of cause the US was only country to enter the war with a semi-Auto because they started 2 years after everyone else.

• Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 31
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    That gap is not that big. There is actual a bigger gap between pre-ww1 and post-ww1 than between 1918 and 1939. Between WW1 and WW2 most rapid development occurred in vehicles.

Most infantry weapons are either upgrades or a rebuilt copies. Semi-Autos or SLR even SMG had already appeared by the end of WW1. The problem is most countries did not plan to be fighting a major war, only Britian had a fully mechanized army at the time that means Germany was still using horses to invade even France.

Of cause the US was only country to enter the war with a semi-Auto because they started 2 years after everyone else.

True, but the weapons had moved from experimental to common place, which is similar to the development in WWII. Like you said horse drawn invasion to SRBMs and jet planes.

Bah I meant to say we don't need WWI experimental weapons in WWII.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It'll probably be added when the US joins the game as a faction in Chapter 5 later this year. Now can we just leave it? Sure mention it in the official weapons discussion thread, but you don't need to make a separate thread.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 31

You can try to defend Dice as much as you want but it is still lame.

Sure WW1 guns apperead in WW2. MG08/15, Gewehr 98 for the Volkssturm and so on. But Not prototypes Like the M1906 or rifles that was Out dated already at 1916 (Ross Rifle).

I doubt heavily it Takes much time and effort to include them.

I am Just waiting for the Hellriegel appearing.

Smle should be in the Game because 1940 it was still the Main Rifle and Australia fought the entire war with it.

Where are the polish/finnish and czech weapons? They could add so much new stuff but keep Recycling.

About the Krag Rifle. You know that it was used still in Denmark and Norway at that time? So apperaing in BFV is fine because both fought in that war. But in WW1 both countries didn't Fight in the war.

And about the BF3>4 Thing. Well BF4 was Just an updated BF3 Game for console. But they still added Tons of new weapons.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well it's one of the most iconic WW2 guns besides the thompson of mg42 that most people actual know about.

And what's wrong with people wanting it added? Does it hurt you? Seems like it, acting a little salty about it.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Well it's one of the most iconic WW2 guns besides the thompson of mg42 that most people actual know about.

And what's wrong with people wanting it added? Does it hurt you? Seems like it, acting a little salty about it.

I don't know why they're being kind of snobby about people wanting a particular weapon, but at the same time we really didn't need a separate thread asking for a single weapon which has been heavily requested and will likely be added to the game with its respective faction anyway.
  • MarxistDictator
    4946 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 31
    Well obviously it's worth whining about the fact that we're 'progressing' through the war and its content even though the STG-5 is a launch weapon and thus that excuse is a farce.

BF1 guns are obviously a lot lower effort than creating new models and animations. Even editing animations is much simpler than making new ones. And honestly the biggest reason not to like them is how stupidly out of place the ones they chose are. Like the Ross which was removed from service by the Canadians in 1916, totally replaced by the SMLE. Yep, totally believable in WW2...

Also if we're going with 'DICE is trying to tell the story of the lesser known battles' why is there like 1-2 sentence descriptions of the battle with no mention of the background or significance? You'd think they'd put some effort in considering how much they did in BF1 (there's an abundance of info on the Russian Revolution maps for instance). The real reason is they are lazy.
  • snakeater418
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Garand was used by Americans. Americans are not in the game, yet. No reason for it to appear until an American team is added. Same with the Mustang. That being said they did add the Thompson so who knows what they are doing or why. I'm still hoping for a US team to come out with it though.
  • bran1986
    5742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

The US had semi auto because the US had a design done in the 1920s and was producing them 3 years before the war started, not because the US joined the war "late." Same reason why the British didn't have a smg ready for ww2 despite the technology and use existing for 30 years. It was all about different philosophies, and priorities.
  • bran1986
    The Garand was used by Americans. Americans are not in the game, yet. No reason for it to appear until an American team is added. Same with the Mustang. That being said they did add the Thompson so who knows what they are doing or why. I'm still hoping for a US team to come out with it though.

The Thompson is in the game because the British bought and used a bunch of them in the early part of the war since the British didn't have a smg at the time.
  • mf_shro0m
    1666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They would probably make it into slow firing 3hk crap weapon for sniper. So why bother asking.

I doubt it. Seeing as it has an 8 round clip as standard i reckon it’ll probably have a higher ROF than the SMLE, perhaps with slightly poorer accuracy
  • crabman169

And that's fine you can but others like myself actually enjoy getting to use them without rng spread like they had in bf1.

I'm not the Dev working on it but I know it not as simple as people seem to think especially given how different some of them are between the two titles (1906 is my prime example here). Whilst is may be easier given that you know what you are gonna build, may have the experience and in some cases are able to take shortcuts such as reusing reload animations (SMLE in bfv for example resuses the bf1 SMLE reload animations but has a different holding and rechamber animation).

Yes and no; by the end of the war the SMG and semi automatic were cemented in military technology as well as lighter and more portable lmgs especially single man use/carry (e.g. the BAR for example) but were still held back by the logic of "don't need it right now as there is no conflict". The British are a classic example of that in both world wars and it's the sole reason the SMLE actually saw service as well as be active for decades even still to this day in other countries (I think British special forces stopping using it for sniping in the 70s? Which is ironic given how awful of a rifle it was bog standard but when the right batch was made it was a very good and accurate rifle).

I mean only units within the US army were actually issued M1 Garands at first and the marines for example went in with Springfields having to scavenge Garands from dead army soldiers were possible.

That's the thing though that everyone seems to miss. Weapons we currently have are from the factions that are fighting (British/German) and others that either side used/made/"borrowed" or from nations that don't seem to be present/will be present in the game such as the Sumoni from the Finnish, Mas 1944 from the French etc etc.

That's why we dont have Russian or American issues weapons such the Mosin, SVT, PPsh, Tokorav, M1 Garand, m1903, M1919, BAR etc etc. Because it appears as if those factions will be added later and with their own weapons which makes sense.

People already moan about (in this very thread too mind you) about the "lacking of content". Could you imagine if they restricted the weapons further by only allowed any weapons 1940<? Maybe the game would be a touch more balanced without the Sturmgewehers and such but people would be even more mad that they weren't in the game.

That's the benefit of being able to take such liberties with their games; Dice can give us such things straight off the bat such as the StG44 and Tigers and Churchills.

I dunno but the weapons we've got scream typical WW2 to me for the British and German with the Kar98k, SMLE no.4 Mk I, Sten, MP40, Thompson, Bren, MG34, MG42, FG42, Gewehr 43, StG 44, M1 carbine, 1897. I mean that's pretty much the staple of a ww2 shooter isn't it? Just missing a few yank and Russian weapons but otherwise sound.

• crabman169

You can try to defend Dice as much as you want but it is still lame.

Sure WW1 guns apperead in WW2. MG08/15, Gewehr 98 for the Volkssturm and so on. But Not prototypes Like the M1906 or rifles that was Out dated already at 1916 (Ross Rifle).

I doubt heavily it Takes much time and effort to include them.

I am Just waiting for the Hellriegel appearing.

Smle should be in the Game because 1940 it was still the Main Rifle and Australia fought the entire war with it.

Where are the polish/finnish and czech weapons? They could add so much new stuff but keep Recycling.

About the Krag Rifle. You know that it was used still in Denmark and Norway at that time? So apperaing in BFV is fine because both fought in that war. But in WW1 both countries didn't Fight in the war.

And about the BF3>4 Thing. Well BF4 was Just an updated BF3 Game for console. But they still added Tons of new weapons.

Why does it bother you so much what I have to say for dice?

Yeah it's weird that weapons like the 1906 and Ribeye are in bfv but really you seriously complaining about them giving us more unique weapons? I mean we have the Churchhill Gun Carrier at launch but giving us the Ross rifle is too outlandish?

They have given us these weapons so far with ToW.
    - VGO
    - 1906 (bf1)
    - AG m/42
    - ZK-383
    - M1922
    - MAS 44
    - Ross rifle (bf1)
    ~
    - Ribeyerolles (bf1)
    - m1897 (bf1)

1906, Ross, Ribeye all bring something to the table and are very much useable (especially the Ribeye without its rng spread from bf1) and the 1897 did see active service in ww2 again so...

So 2/7 ToW weapons (given that Ribeye and 1897 were "free gifts" if you will) are from bf1; does that really scream copy paste hysteria?

Why not base weapons?
    - M1907 SF
    - Selbstlader 1916
    - Lewis
    - 12G
    - Model 8
    - Gewehr m.95/30
    - RSC

7/ 31 of the launch weapons are bf1 weapons of which only one didn't see action in ww2 (1916).

Again where is the bf1 weapon spam people seem to bleat on about?

Is it for the pistols?
    5/7 pistols are from bf1 sure but every single one of those pistols saw service again in ww2 so that's not even debatable. Would should be more concerning is that dice went to the effort to make and animate the Liberator and have the balls to call that a 7th "pistol".

There is currently 3 weapons we don't have that are from bf1 that are in the game; the Madsen, Sjorgen and Enfield all do which saw action in ww2 again so...
    There's also the pistol carbines which we till later life bf1 only available for the pilot/tanker class which have been datamined but no confirmation if they'll even be making it into bfv at this Time; bit again the ones mined are ones that saw service in ww2.

Personally I hope they don't it is ironic you mention it given we only know of its existence due to THREE photos of it just like the Maxim SMG purely cos it's sitting in some Russian University display and that's it. Not to mention how the Hel was quite literally the top weapon in bf1 for kills and time used; because that just screams WW1 doesn't it?

I find it amusing people try to bring up bf1 when that had the exact same thing some here are complaining about with things like the Stg 44 being useable by both sides in 1940 when the mp18 was the default SMG, the Cel Rigitto was the default medic SLR, Lewis was the default lmg and the scoped SMLE was the default bolt action. You can't just pick and choose what suits you to completely contradict yourself in the same breath.

I don't know why you are talking about the SMLE in that sense; never made mention it shouldn't be in the game hell I didn't even mention it in my post you quoted. But that does bring up any interesting thing; if people were so rabid for muh mursion and historical accuracy why don't they ask for Standard issue rifles for all classes? No.4 Mk1 for British assaults, recons and any medic not a squad leader with support carrying Brens and Squad leader medics carrying Thompsons; Germans carrying the Kar98k with supports running the MG34 and squad leaders running choice of mp28, mp34, and mp40s. Boy would the bf community just love that...

Funny you mention Finland and Czechoslovakia when the Suomi, ZK-383 and ZK-29 exist especially given that two of them are vanilla weapons. Finland; Suomi, Czechoslovakia; ZK-383 and ZH-29. I don't recall many if at all any WW2 shooters that featured these weapons (hell most of the new ww2 weapons in bfv). I know cod WW2 has the ZH-29 as a semi auto "sniper" and added the ZK-383 with toggle firemode with the first? DLC update (you can unlock the standard version through prestiging the Cavalry class or get variants of it through RNG assignments if you are lucky or RNG supply drops). If you do know of any WW2 shooters especially big triple AAA titles that have them please let me know I would actually like to know.

I know all about the Krag; hence I find it more amusing that people either overlook that fact (people that complained about it being in the game) or don't even realise how old it actually is (and at the time how advanced the side magazine was).

So it's fine that BF4 just "copy pasted" BF3 weapons but it's absolute Heresy that any bf1 weapons dare to show themselves in bfv. Comes back this is picking and choosing mentality

• crabman169
    Now just because I can and I personally find it interesting let's list of the cod WW2 weapons and see what dice could/should add.

Please take in mind some of these weapons like the M2 carbine for example have already been datamined and for cod WW2 there are variants of weapons which whilst just cosmetic sometimes mimic other guns like for the P08 which has a Nambu and C93 variants.

(At a later date I'll upload a clip of them all)

Rifles:
    Vanilla;
    - M1941
    - M1 Garand
    - StG44
    - M1A1 Carbine
    - FG42
    - BAR
    - Svt-40 (requires infantry prestige 1)

DLC weapons (not tied to dlcs just added alongside; earned through loot boxes or RNG assignments)
    - Gewehr 43
    - Volkssturmgewehr
    - Type 5
    - M2 Carbine
    - ITRA burst
    - Avs-36
    - Fedorav Automat
    - AS-44
    - NZ-41

Smgs:
    Vanilla;
    - Grease Gun
    - PPsh-41
    - type 100
    - Waffe 28 (mp28; also has Waffenschmiede which visually looks similar to mp34)
    - M1928 (Thompson; also has Wayfinder and Buck Private which visually look like the Annilator. Handler and Wilco has vertical grip)
    - MP-40 (requires airborne prestige 1; Wunderwaffe and Do-re-mi visually simalr to mp38)

DLC
    - Sten (Rooted is visually similar to the mk1 with wooden stock, pistol grip and folding foregrip)
    - Orso
    - M-38
    - Sterling (Fatal Elegance visually similar to other Prototype version)
    - Nambu type 2
    - ZK-383 (requires cavarly prestige 1)
    - Ribeyerolles (Chauchat smg not the one we have in both bf1/bfv)
    - Proto-X1
    - EMP44

LMGS:
    Vanilla;
    - Lewis
    - MG-15 (not the bf1)
    - Bren (King and Country and Royalty both visually the Type 99)
    - MG42 (requires armoured prestige 1)

DLC
    - GPMG
    - MG 8
    - Stinger (I believe the other 3 variants are takes on the the different versions and modifications this weapon had; believe it was 12 total that saw action)
    - VMG 1927

Sniper rifles:
    Vanilla;
    - Karabin
    - Lee Enfield
    - M1903 Springfield
    - Kar98k (requires mountain prestige 1)

DLC
    - Type 38 (Ronin is visually similar to the paratrooper version that would be separated)
    - Lever Action
    - PTRS-41
    - De Lisle
    - 3-Line Rifle (Mosin Nagant)
    - SDK 9mm

Shotguns:
    Vanilla;
    - combat shotgun (m1897; trench runner and battleaxe visually the model 10)
    - m30 Luftwaffe drilling (rifle bullet is weapon level 7 attachment unlock)
    - toggle action
    - sawn off shotgun (requires expeditionary prestige 1)

DLC
    - Blunderbuss

Pistols:
    Vanilla;
    - P08 (Der Adler and Adlertag visually the c93 and the Torch and Abwher visually the Nambu)
    - 1911 (Totalize and Juno visually the Repetierpistole no stripper clip reload though, Jupiter visually similar to m1911 extended Carbine)
    - Machine Pistol (C96, Holzpistole visually a c96 carbine)

DLC
    - 9mm SAP (P38)
    - Enfield (Repeller visually colt army)
    - Reichsrevolver

Launchers:
    Vanilla;
    - M1 Bazooka
    - Panzerschrek

DLC
    - Crossbow

Melee:
    Vanilla;
    - US shovel

DLC
    - Ice pick
    - trench knife (mean machine visually similar to non sectioned brass knuckle version)
    - combat Knife (KABAR, Salvation visually similar to H's Youth knife and Deliverance visually a Pattern 1907 Bayonet)
    - Baseball bat
    - fire axe
    - claymore
    - push dagger
    - sledge hammer

Lethal Gadgets:
    - MK 2 Fragmentation (stick grenade when axis)
    - N[degree symbol because my phone instead types a mini n for some reason] 74 ST (sticky bomb)
    - S-Mine 44
    - throwing knife
    - satchel charge

Tactical gadgets:
    - British N[degree symbol] 69 (concussion)
    - smoke grenade
    - MK. V gas grenade
    - Signal flare (think hand thrown flash flare from bf1)

DLC extra;
    Commando class has paratrooper insert for their tactical gadgets which when deployed will parachute them on the flare upon next spawn if it isn't destroyed (can shoot and be shot whilst parashoot spawning)

~

I'll see if I can't add some cod trailers to give you insight to some of the weapons