Practice Range - Am I stupid or is it?

124»

Comments

• DavTan
    729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Am I missing something with the planes? I can't seem to be able to change it. The practice planes in the air need to have a better AI, like to be able to shoot you down so that you can truly practice your maneuverability and get more of a challenge. I really do hope that I am missing something because being stuck with the same plane, when ALL planes handle differently would be just have no point to it.

No your not missing anything, it's a poorly designed and developed " practice range" full stop
  • EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    Am I missing something with the planes? I can't seem to be able to change it. The practice planes in the air need to have a better AI, like to be able to shoot you down so that you can truly practice your maneuverability and get more of a challenge. I really do hope that I am missing something because being stuck with the same plane, when ALL planes handle differently would be just have no point to it.

No your not missing anything, it's a poorly designed and developed " practice range" full stop

Well I think its designed very well, its just missing everything you wanna try?!?!??
  • Woodlbrad
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bf4 practice range is far superior while being very simple compared to v probably the worst practice area I've seen in a game. The starting spawn is a complete joke I don't know how you can mess something so simple as a practice range up.
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's too bad we still don't have a proper practice range with all vehicles and specializations. If only there were more resources that could have been allocated to it instead of creating a new standalone gamemode **LOOKS DIRECTLY AT FIRESTORM**

You know it's bad when Dead or Alive 6 has a way better practice mode.
  • Skitelz7
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JW063 wrote: »
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    They totally botched this … you should be able to try any weapon/vehicle in the game with any specialization in the practice range … it would then be an incentive to play the game more to unlock the weapon/vehicle outside of the practice range. You should also be able to equip any of the outfits for sale on the practice range … I can't believe a company like EA does not see the potential to market items in the practice range.

So I'm not stupid then? You're telling me you just can't use the specs you've applied to your own guns and vehicles on the range?

Which means, it is absolutely useless. They would've been better off just giving us Hamada as a locked server for personal use. We'll make our own targets.

What were they thinking?

They weren't thinking.
    That's the problem.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A decent practice range should let you try out all the upgrades before buying them. Otherwise you're going into mods blind. Seems.... Less than efficient.