Battlefield V major failure?

SithMetal71
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
bugs in tides of war, every week, no response from devs, 50% discount for deluxe edition.

Whats going on, this game should have been postponed another six months at least till march 19.

Comments

• Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dude there like 5 million "I hate Battlefield V" threads just post in one of the others.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Average reviews from review sites, shocking reviews from players, poor sales, high attrition, game on sale already.

All the above speaks for itself, its a massive failure. Its not a bad game per se, but the whole 'dont buy it' has bit them big time.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    the whole 'dont buy it' has bit them big time.

No, that’s a fig leaf for snowflake Incels.
  • herodes87
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its a crap game. Worst then Battlefront 2.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Average reviews from review sites, shocking reviews from players, poor sales, high attrition, game on sale already.

All the above speaks for itself, its a massive failure. Its not a bad game per se, but the whole 'dont buy it' has bit them big time.

Well, those folks didn't buy it and did affect sales. But now we have to deal with the fact of those who did, and dropping out the game getting refunds, and preventing more influx of those who will.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I like bf5 more then BF1, but that having been said it is clear mistakes were made during the marketing of BF5. To make matters worse EA kinda dropped the hint to some of the player base that EA thinks they are deplorables which is a sure fire way to lose customers. I also get the sense that quite a few people that like BF1 a lot don't like BF5 nearly as much for a number of reasons. I'm guessing some of these players will come back into the fold once the bugs present in BF5 are fixed and some of the balancing issues ironed out. System requirements for BF5 were not increased on the low end which they should have been given I had to upgrade my system to get the same smooth gameplay in BF5 I got in BF1. BF5 also seemed like more of an unfinished product on release compared to BF1 when it came out. It also seems like there are less maps for BF5 compared to BF1 on release. The recent TTK debacle isn't going to help things either as if you were thinking about getting the game and reading about that mess you'd probably be thinking to yourself " damn I better wait another 6 months to let them figure crap out before getting into that game" Overall I'd just say it seems like a bunch of little things are working against BF5 at the moment. If anything I think they should have done a longer open beta and delayed release until more of the game was finished and bug ironed out.
  • herodes87
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Marketing is Not the Problem.

In the Open Beta everyone could make themselfes a good picture about Gameplay and so on. They saw this Game is crap and didn't bought it. End of the Story.

From the First Gameplay Videos until i played the Game in the Beta it was clear for me that the Game will Not a big success.

Games Like Red Orchestra that are more Hardcore sell way less then BF. Mayority of Players don't want that.
  • g0merpile
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope it is not a fail.