Firestorm cemented it. I'm done.

EEEvilBill
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This recent release is so unplayable that it's made my decision for me. I'm DONE with Battlefield. I've defended you again and again when your releases were buggy and broken. I've gotten friends into the game. I have played EVERY version since BF3. I even won a prize in the level design competition (several of my elements showed up in BF4 maps). But Firestorm is SO broken that it's unplayable. I shoot MULTIPLE clips into an enemy from close range and barely break their armor. Then: tik - tik. I'm dead with two of their bullets. Either players are using cheat codes or the game is broken. This happens EVERY time I play. Were this a car, you'd be forced to do a recall. Were this a company, you'd be forced into bankruptcy. Were this a dog, you'd have to shoot in the head.
You will NEVER get a cent out of me again. I'm done wasting my time on your BROKEN product. (middle finger)

Comments

• akk_fin
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed same, I can barely kill enemy with whole clip, but when enemy comes and BANG, you are instantly death.
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bye...
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Done I'm crabman

Care to post a video to show if it's actually you failing to land shots on target, them having level 3 armour or dodgy netcode?

Weird you'd quit bf over a BR mode; then again you said you've only been playing since bf3 so that sorts tells us all we need
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They made a mode I don't like.