Buff the Lee Enfield?

Comments

• Lexen
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly think the lee-enfield is the best medium-ish range bolt action. With the right upgrades its rate of fire is the highest of all bolt actions, I believe. A headshot is still a kill, two body shots is still a kill, but you can do it faster than other rifles making it the best, imo. I would like to see the velocity better at longer range though.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    I think they can adjust the velocity but they have to adjust the velocity for all the sniper rifles. and no its not the worst recon gun, that is one of the slr's or the kar98.
    Kar98 is okish sniper rifle in BFV, lol... Lee-Enfield is by far the worst, now you’re beeing a fanboi again... Stop that already...

Bullet drop need to be fixed as well, not only bullet velocity, even tho they go hand in hand...
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Dr_X2345 wrote: »
    Bullet velocities need increasing on the snipers, for sure.
    I don't think the Enfield is too underpowered though - obviously it's not as good at range as, say, the Krag-Jørgenson or the Gewehr M95, but stick a 3x scope on it and you can be a little more aggressive with its relatively quick RoF. You can even leave it on iron sights and play at close range, but you're likely going to be at a disadvantage so don't expect to do quite as well as other classes at that range.

I get why the Enfield has such a particularly low bullet velocity but 400m/S is too harsh.

isnt it 500?
    Correct! It is 500.
  • GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think they can adjust the velocity but they have to adjust the velocity for all the sniper rifles. and no its not the worst recon gun, that is one of the slr's or the kar98.
    Kar98 is okish sniper rifle in BFV, lol... Lee-Enfield is by far the worst, now you’re beeing a fanboi again... Stop that already...

Bullet drop need to be fixed as well, not only bullet velocity, even tho they go hand in hand...

nah the enfield is better than the kar. you just suck.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe

No, you suck since you hiding behind m&k on console! Cheater!
  • GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

hahahahaahahaha listen to this guy. you are **** pathetic.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe

Yeah, 99% of the console players thing people using m&k on console = cheat! On PC were everybody else also using m&k you would get destroyed! You know this to be true, and thats why you so mad! Most hillaruous guy on this forum with huge ego too!
  • GP-Caliber

Yeah, 99% of the console players thing people using m&k on console = cheat! On PC were everybody else also using m&k you would get destroyed! You know this to be true, and thats why you so mad! Most hillaruous guy on this forum with huge ego too!

do you have any proof of your assumptions or are you just talking out of your **** like you always do?
  • WhiteRabbit_swe

do you have any proof of your assumptions or are you just talking out of your **** like you always do?
    We both know this to be true, so you can stop your little act now...

And yes, the big majority of console players think m&k and things like xim etc. is considered cheating! Its only sad dice/ea dont feel the same as of right now, but these things can change in time...

Its super easy to perform on top with m&k on console, because aiming with mouse vs controller is super easy! I played fps games on both PC with mouse, and console with controller, and the difference is huge!

Its an even bigger advantage since most of the people you play against on console only use a controller, so most consider this beeing equal to cheating... I do as well...

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is impressed by stats someone achieved on console while using m&k! So only one pathetic is people using it... So dont be all high and mighty and tell people they suck, when you ”cheating” with m&k on console... Your stats mean nothing...

• WhiteRabbit_swe
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Is it too much to ask to buff the Lee Enfield, preferably in terms of bullet velocity. It's currently, IMO, not just the worst recon weapon, but the worst gun, in the entire game.
    I agree it suck! It needs to have its bullet velocity and bullet drop fixed! But then again, the bullet velocity on all bolt action rifles need to get buffed!
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd take the Kar 98 a billion times over the Enfield.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    Yes! The Kar98 is way better then the Lee-Enfield! Only thing thats nice with the Lee is the iron sight, and thats about it!
  • Slickini
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 1
    Don't buff or touch the bullet velocity. The weapons are fine as they are (Except the Krag, where the reload animations and scoping-in is buggy). The Lee-Enfield is one of my favorite sniper to use, so I don't understand why would anyone hate it. You must be a bad Recon. Just make a slight buff to snipers so I don't have to shoot an enemy thrice.. Twice is already enough. Also headshots must be headshots. I hate the fact that I do a headshot collat and all I get is the critical damage hitmarker, which makes no sense.
  • GP-Caliber

We both know this to be true, so you can stop your little act now...

And yes, the big majority of console players think m&k and things like xim etc. is considered cheating! Its only sad dice/ea dont feel the same as of right now, but these things can change in time...

Its super easy to perform on top with m&k on console, because aiming with mouse vs controller is super easy! I played fps games on both PC with mouse, and console with controller, and the difference is huge!

Its an even bigger advantage since most of the people you play against on console only use a controller, so most consider this beeing equal to cheating... I do as well...

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is impressed by stats someone achieved on console while using m&k! So only one pathetic is people using it... So dont be all high and mighty and tell people they suck, when you ”cheating” with m&k on console... Your stats mean nothing...

where is your proof that I use mouse and keyboard?
  • GP-Caliber

I disagree, the enfield has a faster rof and 10 bullets in the magazine. its excellent if you play aggressive.
  • GP-Caliber
    edited April 1
    Slickini wrote: »
    Don't buff or touch the bullet velocity. The weapons are fine as they are (Except the Krag, where the reload animations and scoping-in is buggy). The Lee-Enfield is one of my favorite sniper to use, so I don't understand why would anyone hate it. You must be a bad Recon. Just make a slight buff to snipers so I don't have to shoot an enemy thrice.. Twice is already enough. Also headshots must be headshots. I hate the fact that I do a headshot collat and all I get is the critical damage hitmarker, which makes no sense.

a 100 m/s velocity buff to all snipers would be fair. this will make the velocity of the kar 98 and the krag at least the same as the gewehr 43. the damage buff is not needed now the revolver is buffed. atleast you can 2 tap people now.
  • GP-Caliber

watch the montage and tell me the lee enfield is bad.
  • Noodlesocks
    2644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes! The Kar98 is way better then the Lee-Enfield! Only thing thats nice with the Lee is the iron sight, and thats about it!

I really hate the iron sights for the Enfield. Usually just use the aperture sight when I use it. Wish there were lattey or nydar sights for bolt action rifles.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I disagree, the enfield has a faster rof and 10 bullets in the magazine. its excellent if you play aggressive.

I prefer the higher damage, faster velocity, and lower drag of the Kar 98. I just use my revolver in CQB. It's not really worth using any bolt action at that range.
  • xKusagamix
    896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I prefer the higher damage, faster velocity, and lower drag of the Kar 98. I just use my revolver in CQB. It's not really worth using any bolt action at that range.
    How about the Krag though, it's something in between.
This discussion has been closed.