Games dying...

whiteboyRikk
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 1
Seems like it....
Im usually up early playing but as of recently the earlier i play the less people are playing.
Used to take 2 1/2 minutes to get into game, now it's around 1 minute to get into a game just to wait and wait for players...
Firestorm stealing the players?

Comments

• dcs500
    1408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing Hardline at the weekend, straight into full cq servers every time.
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    I was playing Hardline at the weekend, straight into full cq servers every time.

yep, I also still play BFH, few times a week, and there are plenty of servers
  • Kongo030
    644 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have literally no waiting time when looking for Firestorm matches. Looks like quite a few players focus on FS.
  • whiteboyRikk
    Never played bfh, was playing bf1 for a while but servers for na are always empty. Guess i play bf5 so much i can notice the player base drop... which is sad
  • whiteboyRikk
    Eh, guess it doesn't matter, time to find another means of killing without actually.... killing 😉