Let's play a game, called Dice logic.

Masqerader
620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2
Jjust post things in this game that make 0 sense that only Dice would think of.

Example. "Players being able to bi-pod, while laying on a slop, and still being able to shoot like they're on even ground"

Or the Ju88c being able to turn better, shoot harder than an actual fighter.

Comments

• rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Telling us that creating a german JU-52 plane for the german side takes too many ressources while creating a fully animated Whale does not.

Oh nice! Jelly I didn't think of that one. I like the way this guy twists the knife.
  • Zavrix1
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Releasing a game with a balance system that doesn't work and turns people away from the game. Just played a game where it was 32 v 6??????? Really wtf, server died very fast and at the time was the only server up in my region.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    10 different gas masks for any sniper to choose from.
  • xKusagamix
    896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    Tank that weight 50 tons feel like a balloon with tracks.

Heavy tank crew that roll into battle with only 24 tank shells.
  • SirBobdk
    3920 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    To change a perfectly working vehicle spawn system used for years into something broken and frustrating and deeply unfair.
    This.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    'Improve' a highly customisable and well working rented server system like the one in BF4 into....nothing.

Remember when joining on friends (or any player) was totally seamless and you could even check out the current match at the server with ticket standings and the whole shebang. You could also play on one server while being on queue for another one.

I played a BF4 game last night and besides getting a 22:21 kill score I had fun because the server kept balancing the numbers of there was a way out of kilter side, the ticket counts were 1000 so the game really got stuck in (we still lost 0:350 but we were out played) and best of all about 95% of the people were PTFO.
  • ElliotLH
    7706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To change a perfectly working vehicle spawn system used for years into something broken and frustrating and deeply unfair.

This.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    10 different gas masks for any sniper to choose from.

Yes having a gas mask really makes it easier for sniper to shoot through a scope, didn't you know that? <end sarcasm>

Oh yes it creates "immersion" in the game, that's the clinger. When no one in WW2 or any sniper in any war has ever worn a gas mask into battle gg DICE.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Best post on the forum atm
  • Hawxxeye
    5147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    >To make Bolt action rifles to have less muzzle velocity than some assault weapons with much faster fire rates.

>Plane LMGs are a more effective frontal guns than plane HMGs
    >Plane cannons , rockets and bombs have to obey gravity and drag. Plane LMGs and HMGs have no drag or mass and could fly into outer space until the end of the universe.

>A tank is rightfully more scared of an assault soldier than the assault soldier is scared of the tank.

>When a vehicle gets damaged enough it loses a lot of its mobility until it is repaired. Meanwhile a soldier is as jumpy and lively at 1% health as at 100%.

>Sees that the game has visibility issues, especially for planes looking for ground targets; Adds heat blurr in Hamada and snow/dust/sand storms on Fjell, Arras and Hamada.
  • S4tou
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    Let us camp with assault and support weapons better than recon weapons with non-existent scopes at WW2. Everyone camping with x3 scopes feels ****. Remove scopes from the game.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    Tank that weight 50 tons feel like a balloon with tracks.

Heavy tank crew that roll into battle with only 24 tank shells.

Or how literally every vehicle is the same. Tanks feel like they weigh the same as motorcycles and light jeeps. Pretty tired of rolling the tank ever whenever I hit a small hill....especially the British version!
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This is my biggest pet peeve. I hate forgetting about it and spawning inside my homebase and there are no damn vehicles so I either have to hike it or kill myself