Freezes on PS4 since the last upate

Nightfire95
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since the last update I´m experiencing freezes that last for about a second on PS4 Pro, the picture freezes or the framerate drops extremly hard. Also since the last update it randomly happens that for about a second or two, the controller input freezes, which means that for example if you´re moving you can´t change the direction for this period of time. Or when you move the crosshair to the left, it just continues until the game reacts again. In this case, the framerate stays normal, so there is no freeze in the picture, only on the controller input (the buttons you press).

Did you also notice that?

Comments

• DCAT627
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup I have experienced way more lag and black screens on PS4 since the last update
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am experiencing something similar, I started a thread earlier today
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting a pause every now and then. Got a vid of one but it's hardly YouTube worthy.
  • KopaTropa123
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am also experiencing these 1 second freezes. i'm just running along then all of a sudden game stops for 1 second then its back to normal. there are not connection or server issue icons, and i am not on wifi. i'll get a recording the next time it happens. 
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

blah blah blah
  • Claypole1
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, I've had this happen a few times too.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps4's CPU can't handle BFV...not even with boost mode enabled on Pro
    PS5 will solve these issues 
  • Nightfire95
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 4
    Billydoc1 said:
    You´re talking trash and it´s obvious that you´re either trolling or you have absolutly no idea.  Before the update there were no problems like this (exept from the stutter issue that has been succesfully fixed a few months ago). And BFV is Pro-optimized so boost mode has absolutly no effect.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Billydoc1 wrote: »

Handled just fine before the patch
  • maskedocelot
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still happens after todays patch on normal ps4, being in a plane and getting shot at by the rear gunner of the plane in front causes it a lot.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, my game freezes when I kill someone or receive damage 
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, it was pretty bad for me yesterday.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it has happened to me. Completely threw me off when it did as I recall.
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since the last update I´m experiencing freezes that last for about a second on PS4 Pro, the picture freezes or the framerate drops extremly hard. Also since the last update it randomly happens that for about a second or two, the controller input freezes, which means that for example if you´re moving you can´t change the direction for this period of time. Or when you move the crosshair to the left, it just continues until the game reacts again. In this case, the framerate stays normal, so there is no freeze in the picture, only on the controller input (the buttons you press).

Did you also notice that?

Yep. It's like I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas on PS3 all over again.
  • RobbsGaming7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only have freezes in Firestorm.