I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @jog0ff wrote
    a little of good will is needed, nothing more ...
    Agree. The current system is not good enough in many ways. First of all it allow cheaters to play far to long before action are taken or if it even happens.
    The system lacks transparency. At least they could give access to all reports so we can follow the result and see if people are guilty or innocent.
    It would also give accused opportunities to defend themselves, just as I could see if I was wrong in a report and why.
  • tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff wrote: »
    Mhill2029 wrote: »
    To this day, I have never understood the need or point to cheat.

stats, mate ...stats .... kids getting excited looking at them :)

trully i never understood the logic of this

Honestly am i the only who doesn't care how many times i would die if only my team is to win ???

Once i played with some guys in a server , the teamwork was EPIIIIIIIIC ! we died many many times , it was in Breakthrow
    we were 1 flag from loosing the game and guess what ....

we turned the whole game around , no matter how many times we died we defended the last flag as a unit and we did an amazing counter attack , took all flags and won the game.

It was the most Epic time i had in BFV ....

• jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tsem13 wrote: »
    jog0ff wrote: »
    Mhill2029 wrote: »
    To this day, I have never understood the need or point to cheat.

stats, mate ...stats .... kids getting excited looking at them :)

trully i never understood the logic of this

Honestly am i the only who doesn't care how many times i would die if only my team is to win ???

Once i played with some guys in a server , the teamwork was EPIIIIIIIIC ! we died many many times , it was in Breakthrow
    we were 1 flag from loosing the game and guess what ....

we turned the whole game around , no matter how many times we died we defended the last flag as a unit and we did an amazing counter attack , took all flags and won the game.

It was the most Epic time i had in BFV ....

thats the old, right BF spirit, mate. usually do the same unless spawn into going-to-win-by-myself kind of team.
    fair play to you
  • OskooI_007
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People cheat because it's fun. Plain and simple.

Topping the scoreboard is fun
    Having an advantage is fun
    People raging in chat about you cheating is fun

Fun fun fun
  • tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

Fun fun fun

but you forget to tell what is the most funny of all

hearing the cheater cry when they loose everything !!!!!!!!!!!

Damn i love that kind of fun !!!!!

As Diamond Head says :
    "Am I evil? Yes I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes I am"
  • tsem13
    287martin wrote: »
    We need dedicated servers so admins can ban those using cheats

amen to that

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This guy posted his own video of shooting through smoke.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/b8ij73/pure_skill/

Explanations? Other than pure skill?
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Fun fun fun

Maybe for those with a certain psychology, some genuine self esteem issues and unchecked ego's. How is topping the scoreboard fun when it's achieved with no skill at all and only down to software? I'd rather get 10 genuine kills than 40 fake ones. Getting better at something by putting time and effort would be a genuine tangible achievement not gaining an advantage by cheating with the aid of hack software. Again it may be for some who are inherently lazy and low achievers in real life. They may well need these false achievements gained by taking short cuts so they can feel good about themselves and their lives. Trust me that anyone who has a strong sense of achievement and satisfaction in the real world would not be wasting their time sorting out hack software to give them fake scores. All this pretty much comes down to ego and the need to feel better than others and special, even if it's not real to any extent. They are happy to delude themselves that they are good at something even though it's a flat out lie they are happy to buy into so they can feel good.....artificially. I don't need to sit on top of a games leaderboard through false measures as that would give me no satisfaction in any way. It's like feeling good about driving a stolen 50k car vs working hard being honest and saving to buy the same car. Which one do you think will feel better inside? Yeh some will get a thrill driving someone elses hard earnt car but most would get no sense of satisfaction as internally they know it's wrong, know they've achieved ZERO and have actually cause bad feelings for someone else. That's why i can confidently say these idiots that cheat to feel good about themselves are pretty much all LOSERS
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner wrote: »
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    ZeeriosTM wrote: »
    They are HWbanning cheaters from Apex legends.. Should give HWbans to bf5 players too... today see someform of new hack. Ppl spawning AP mines everywhere. One point we were fighting in tight place and suddenly 3 AP mines popped in middle of our squad and killed all of us. Killer was totally somewhere else.
    I play mostly Apex at the moment. The amount of cheating in Apex is way worse than BFV. You meet a lot of 'god-aim' players (only headshots), in a game where movement is much faster/unrealistic/unpredictable than in BFV. With the high TTK in Apex, it's very obvious when it happens. I have encountered way more obvious cheaters in Apex than in BFV, even though they use HWBans and EAC (and I have played BFV a lot more than Apex).

It just shows how willing people are to cheat and how badly it is with online gaming.
    But you can imagine what it might look like if Apex had just Fairfight like BF.

i saw somewhere that its as bad as bfv already :)
  • TyroneLoyd
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This guy posted his own video of shooting through smoke.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/b8ij73/pure_skill/

Explanations? Other than pure skill?

Its on console?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like Xbox.
  • Blutfleisch
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Fun fun fun

So, your logic is: Let's start everyone cheating, just because it's...fun? Is it fun to just one-shot>one-kill everyone? Is it fun to ruin the game for everyone else just because a cheater think it's fun? Is it fun to make everyone angry and quit the games? Well.. I was pretty sure, cheaters are people with low self esteem and most important, low IQ, since they rely 24/7 on 3rd party software to play and win games.
  • ramawee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even as per today, cheaters are still rampaging through the server, while EA is not doing anything.
    My question is why EA / DICE does not bother doing anything.... is it because they gain more player by allowing cheat?
    They make this game as a service so they need to prioritize handling those cheats.
  • -Antares65z
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ramawee wrote: »
    Even as per today, cheaters are still rampaging through the server, while EA is not doing anything.
    My question is why EA / DICE does not bother doing anything.... is it because they gain more player by allowing cheat?
    They make this game as a service so they need to prioritize handling those cheats.

Its not that easy to just do something about it. It requires a commitment and resources. As soon as EA does something and implements a new AC update, the cheat clinics will just alter their code and EA's latest fix will no longer work.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Its not that easy to just do something about it. It requires a commitment and resources. As soon as EA does something and implements a new AC update, the cheat clinics will just alter their code and EA's latest fix will no longer work.

You're right, they should just throw their hands up in the air and do absolutely nothing about it, while lying to us constantly. Much better!
  • -Antares65z
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »

You're right, they should just throw their hands up in the air and do absolutely nothing about it, while lying to us constantly. Much better!

What are you going to do about this cheating problem? Keep in mind that you need to justify the investment you're going to make in it. Is investing this money and human resources going to increase sales enough to justify the investment? NOPE! So what do you do about it?
This discussion has been closed.