What is going on?!?

AMYNatCHA
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 27
My game has gone to complete [removed] in the last 4 days. It continues to boot me off the EA servers during game play, in the menus (both game and home), while I’m in customization, and when starting up. Is this happening for anyone else? Also, my black screen has not and will not go away!!! This last update you said you fixed numerous bugs?!! Where?! Because I don’t see anything new. It’s only gotten worse. If you update platforms, aren’t things supposed to get better and not worse? I mean, c’mon. It’s very frustrating, especially when I’m in the middle of conquest and I lose connection to your servers. It’s [removed] is what it is. This is also happening to me on Battlefield 1. Ugh!
Anyway, hope everyone else’s gameplay is decent.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not having any issues like this recently but I'm honestly sorry that you are as I can see how it'd be very frustrating. Have you double checked everything on your end, even if it's just to rule it out?
  • MrCamp121
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not on xbox for me at least. On pc yesterday bFv did its classic black screen and dashboard with no error. But other than that mines been running OK
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have unexpectedly lost server connection mid game a couple of times when I know my internet service is running as expected. Hazard of online gaming I guess.
  • AMYNatCHA
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @doc943, @SteveSt1fler, @ElliotLH, Thank you for the replies! I’ve looked at everything. I continue to get the graphics on the right side of my screen of the server icons. It’s so frustrating. It’s never me. And the people I play with or against their ping is unbelievable. It definitely makes it hard to play. I sadly haven’t even been on BF5. I’ve really been loving BF1 lately. As I always have. But the game play just seems so much more solid. It’s a little glitchy, but not nearly as bad as 5 :(. Anyway, I do hope the 3 of you gentlemen are having good games!! Enjoy your weekends!! Cheers :)!
  • sabersun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AMYNatCHA wrote: »
    @doc943, @SteveSt1fler, @ElliotLH, Thank you for the replies! I’ve looked at everything. I continue to get the graphics on the right side of my screen of the server icons. It’s so frustrating. It’s never me. And the people I play with or against their ping is unbelievable. It definitely makes it hard to play. I sadly haven’t even been on BF5. I’ve really been loving BF1 lately. As I always have. But the game play just seems so much more solid. It’s a little glitchy, but not nearly as bad as 5 :(. Anyway, I do hope the 3 of you gentlemen are having good games!! Enjoy your weekends!! Cheers :)!

I tried BF1 myself the other night but I couldn't find a server that was not empty.
  • shaunUK24
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having issues myself tonight. Uk based trying to play on German servers. Recon dice are going under lol