Cancel firestorm pls

123457»

Comments

  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.
    It’s my favourite FPS to date, the gunplay is sublime.

    I’ve read people moaning about max rank, cosmetics, assignments and all kinds of stuff which are irrelevant compared to great MP gameplay.

    you've forgot one major thing: not existing anti-cheat ..thats what is killing this game ..if you're ok with that, I've got no more to say
  • Trokey66
    8733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.

    Whilst there is justified criticism, he is right, there was a poo load cry-baby reaction to any and all things BFV.

    The 'Hate Bandwagon' rolls on.

    This thread is a prime example.
  • SirBobdk
    4663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.

    Whilst there is justified criticism, he is right, there was a poo load cry-baby reaction to any and all things BFV.

    The 'Hate Bandwagon' rolls on.

    This thread is a prime example.
    Yes the hate wagon goes on and cancel firestorm wouldn't make any sense. It's just a symptom of frustration.
    Much are justified and much are not. Games are about experiences and emotions and if they do not live up to expectations, people will express their frustration. It has been like this for the last 16 years, but imo BFV is different and the criticism towards BFV is larger than we have seen before towards a BF game. Even the smallest and most insignificant things are criticized. It is difficult to change a general negative attitude towards a game once it is rooted.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.

    Whilst there is justified criticism, he is right, there was a poo load cry-baby reaction to any and all things BFV.

    The 'Hate Bandwagon' rolls on.

    This thread is a prime example.
    Yes the hate wagon goes on and cancel firestorm wouldn't make any sense. It's just a symptom of frustration.
    Much are justified and much are not. Games are about experiences and emotions and if they do not live up to expectations, people will express their frustration. It has been like this for the last 16 years, but imo BFV is different and the criticism towards BFV is larger than we have seen before towards a BF game. Even the smallest and most insignificant things are criticized. It is difficult to change a general negative attitude towards a game once it is rooted.

    The annoying thing is that during BF3/4 it was Stiglas and lock ons, BF1 was often Tonks and Attack Planes. Many a good (often heated) discussion on balance issues and game mechanics.

    BFV?

    Wimmin or lack of 'historical accuracy' and complaining about 'Firestorm'!

    Genuine feedback and discussion is buried in the constant crying over trivial and inconsequential niff naff.

    so... we need more maps or we need dedicated servers is not a feedback?
    firestorm is just boring (walking simulator) and luck based... but i told my opinion on how to make it better.
    sure many ppl are just crying but thats just the symtom of EA/DiCE ignoring these forums
  • Trokey66
    8733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And as if by magic......
  • SirBobdk
    4663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Trokey66 wrote
    Wimmin or lack of 'historical accuracy' and complaining about 'Firestorm'!
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.

    Whilst there is justified criticism, he is right, there was a poo load cry-baby reaction to any and all things BFV.

    The 'Hate Bandwagon' rolls on.

    This thread is a prime example.
    Yes the hate wagon goes on and cancel firestorm wouldn't make any sense. It's just a symptom of frustration.
    Much are justified and much are not. Games are about experiences and emotions and if they do not live up to expectations, people will express their frustration. It has been like this for the last 16 years, but imo BFV is different and the criticism towards BFV is larger than we have seen before towards a BF game. Even the smallest and most insignificant things are criticized. It is difficult to change a general negative attitude towards a game once it is rooted.

    The annoying thing is that during BF3/4 it was Stiglas and lock ons, BF1 was often Tonks and Attack Planes. Many a good (often heated) discussion on balance issues and game mechanics.

    BFV?

    Wimmin or lack of 'historical accuracy' and complaining about 'Firestorm'!

    Genuine feedback and discussion is buried in the constant crying over trivial and inconsequential niff naff.
    Agree, it has been too much and ridiculous, but there has been even more about balance, maps, vehicles, bugs and lack of content and I think this is justified. BFV is still a half finished game and it is not satisfactory from an AAA provider. And with the latest road map, we can't expect major improvements. I find it disappointing compared to previous BF games.
  • KPNuts74
    650 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff wrote: »
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.
    It’s my favourite FPS to date, the gunplay is sublime.

    I’ve read people moaning about max rank, cosmetics, assignments and all kinds of stuff which are irrelevant compared to great MP gameplay.

    you've forgot one major thing: not existing anti-cheat ..thats what is killing this game ..if you're ok with that, I've got no more to say
    I play on console so no such issues.
  • TheeKromeWolf
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can firestorm please be cancelled, as no one here really wants it.

    The teams working on it can then switch to giving us new maps, new factions and weapons.

    its great, why should they cancel it just cause you dont like it? pull ya head out mate, the only problem wiht it is aussies dont get servers past 8pm western time.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    I'm happy for people who enjoy BR.

    I'm confused and let down about the poor state of the core game while they chase the latest fad. Doesn't really fill you with confidence or joy in their lack of ability and interest to support those who have stuck by them for years who want to enjoy the actual game they brought. Feels like a slam in the face when they focus/or get another team to work on firestorm and leave the core game laced with bugs, bear bones, and in a worse condition after the latest patch.

    Stood by them for years? A lot of the community have been horrendous, almost hell-bent on killing the franchise with their cry-baby reaction to BFV. So many moans about trivial things, so much infantile impatience and rose tinted glasses when talking about BF1 and BF4.

    Been tanking in BF more than most, anyone perhaps.

    The problems tanks have and had in this game are not trivial and are more apparent than any other BF game I've played.

    We had the tanks aim lock to the rear which would stay that way until your tank was destroyed so you can't aim period when it happened.
    Depots, broken giving extra spec ammo, only just fixed. Still buggy at times greyed out on the map when perfectly working.
    Tanks still bounce/hiccup (a lot) esp when you are near other vehicles. It's a major problem because it messes with aim which is essential.
    Vehicle Spawn system, broken since bf1, allows players to get vehicles while others can't even see them spawn. Won't let you spawn with red error messages.
    Hit registration just been made awful, tank shells doing 0 damage to tanks and planes.
    Delayed fire effect, so you fire, then a second or two after you get the animation and sound. Throws you right off.
    Hit detection all wrong telling you your being hit from the wrong side.
    Vehicle controls all buggy going the wrong way randomly.

    Crap like this randomly happening for no reason:

    2ex1zkk.png

    17tjqh.png

    The above effects your sensitivity too.

    Then there is a list of more trivial things like spawning visual bugs going under the map and making your turret off to the left an right amongst other things.

    Just look at what's happen to the flying mechanic. Pilots up in arms hating the change.

    But it's cool, your infantry play is sublime so it's all good.
  • SirBobdk
    4663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @MBT_Layzan wrote
    But it's cool, your infantry play is sublime so it's all good.
    BFV has become a primarily infantry game imo. The maps are designed for infantry play and the Devs are infantry oriented, why we see the big problems with air and tanks.
    It only have planes and tanks, so it can still be called battlefield, but the time of BF being a vehicle game on huge maps are long gone.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's going to sound crazy, I know, but the less you care the more fun you have in this game.

    It's true.
  • TheeKromeWolf
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @KPNuts74 wrote
    their cry-baby reaction to BFV
    I wouldn't call it that. The criticism of BFV is well deserved.

    Whilst there is justified criticism, he is right, there was a poo load cry-baby reaction to any and all things BFV.

    The 'Hate Bandwagon' rolls on.

    This thread is a prime example.

    of course the hate bandwagon rolls on, a AAA studio provides us with rubbish critisizm is expected, your delusional tbh.

    Try playing as an aussie or kiwi on OCE servers, we dont get them after a certain time, we get matched to US/EU or asia if we are lucky, as if with all the millions they made they cant keep AU servers running all night..funny how they dont reply to the threads enquiring about it.. such a pathetic fanboy
  • Trokey66
    8733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And it just keeps on giving......
  • KPNuts74
    650 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @MBT_Layzan wrote
    But it's cool, your infantry play is sublime so it's all good.
    BFV has become a primarily infantry game imo. The maps are designed for infantry play and the Devs are infantry oriented, why we see the big problems with air and tanks.
    It only have planes and tanks, so it can still be called battlefield, but the time of BF being a vehicle game on huge maps are long gone.

    Luckily for me I’m an infantry only player.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is a classic!

    Don't like Firestorm, don't play it....... "but, but, but they wasted resources they could have spent money on the base game".
    Well they didn't. Move on you absolute toasters..... "but, but I want to keep moaning in the forums, my opinion means they may go back and change their decision".
    That's not how life works, son.... "but, if I keep going they may delete Firestorm".
    You helmet!

  • SlowOldWarrior
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 said:
    This thread is a classic!

    Don't like Firestorm, don't play it....... "but, but, but they wasted resources they could have spent money on the base game".
    Well they didn't. Move on you absolute toasters..... "but, but I want to keep moaning in the forums, my opinion means they may go back and change their decision".
    That's not how life works, son.... "but, if I keep going they may delete Firestorm".
    You helmet!

    Hey Patrick Soderlund, I get it, and agree that we don't have to play, or even purchase Dice products - now, or in the future.  That brilliant marketing has done wonders for the player base, so please keep parroting it.

    The opportunity cost of Firestorm is spilt milk, I'm not deleting BFV, but I'm hoping that BF6 returns to the BF franchises roots.  Why are you so offended by the feedback of loyal BF fans?  As a long time pre-paid purchaser of the BF franchise (including premium), I'm never pre-purchasing again, and if I do purchase, I will wait at least a month after launch.  If others want to communicate their feedback on the general direction of the franchise, please don't insult them.

    I have been sent to the barn for far less than your "toaster" and "helmet" insults.  Since you are strongly supporting the wonderful wonderfulness of EA/Dice, and the current outstanding state of the game, I'm thinking that the Mods will let your insults slide.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hook, line and sinker!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.