Equipping Armor

CptKelso
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As above.
How do I equip armor in Firestorm? I pick it up and it seems to goes into inventory. Do I need to find a vest to put it in? I press the d-pad and I can see the thing, but doesn't seem to equip.

Comments

• iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can equip the first piece of armor that you find by pressing the right trigger when you have it in your hand.
    After that you need to find Medium or Heavy vests to add more.
  • CptKelso
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks. BR is not my thing. Just trying to survive long enough for first TOW challenge points.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No worries.
    You can get good points for reviving, capping objectives and opening safes/hangers.
  • Mr_Tinman08
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lost count of how many times I've been killed changing armour out, I just want to change it and not go through the whole animation of it all.