how fast is EA with solid video evidence of cheating to ban a player?

iamadeadpixel
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited March 17
i reported in october a cheater with video evidence, even a blind one can see he was cheating.
till my surprice i just saw that this disgusting[removed] still is playing…
so , how long can it take to take down a cheater ?
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• elderwarriors
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hahahahahahahaha How long is a piece of string ???
  • iamadeadpixel
    eh, long ,it seems
  • V0L47iL3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Report the player at https://bf4db.com/ with conclusive eveidence, battlereports, video etc. Search for the player on their website and hit the report button.
    Many ranked servers stream to their service, so if they conclude the player is cheating, it will limit the servers they can play on.

Don't just report with a "this player is cheating" and leave it at that. They need evidence.
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Awwwww... they're so cute at this age! So naive and trusting.
    Just follow VOL's advice. BF4DB has literally hundreds of servers streaming to it. Just don't play on servers that do not stream it (in particular, don't join OFFICIAL servers).
  • Hatenit
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Don't even waist your time, they do nothing to stop the cheating. Just play on server with active admins.
  • the_tecknoxx_
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't remember the last time , I report someone (even with a video with the guy flying) that got banned by EA.
    the only way to keep the obvious cheater are playing on server protected by BF4DB. FroToe and BF4DB are the last chance we got against cheater.
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    They don't ban cheaters, cheaters ban legit players, that's how the system works.
    i reported in october a cheater with video evidence, even a blind one can see he was cheating.
    till my surprice i just saw that this disgusting[removed] still is playing…
    so , how long can it take to take down a cheater ?

• Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    http://prntscr.com/n76zx3  A redacted example demonstrating how ridiculous it can be.  Guy is using RAWR's and Accipiters game after game on vanilla maps where they cannot possibly exist, and getting insanely high head shots.  Yet, DICE sees nothing wrong.  Fairfight is oblivious.  Punkbuster knows nothing.  DICE obviously long LONG ago dismantled what little existed of the "anti-cheat" people.  I think they have simply determined it's not cost-effective for them to care about cheating.  Pretend it isn't happening and 97% of your customer base will be oblivious.

• Circlestrafe
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    A long time ago, they would ban and/or reset a cheater within days.  Now, I don't think anyone at EA knows how to ban a player.
  • iamadeadpixel
    Frogtooth said:
    http://prntscr.com/n76zx3  A redacted example demonstrating how ridiculous it can be.  Guy is using RAWR's and Accipiters game after game on vanilla maps where they cannot possibly exist, and getting insanely high head shots.  Yet, DICE sees nothing wrong.  Fairfight is oblivious.  Punkbuster knows nothing.  DICE obviously long LONG ago dismantled what little existed of the "anti-cheat" people.  I think they have simply determined it's not cost-effective for them to care about cheating.  Pretend it isn't happening and 97% of your customer base will be oblivious.

well, if a SA is using procon with proconrulz, there are several script, one of mine i made is used on several servers very efectivly
    but in basic, on default no detection.
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hatenit said:
    Don't even waste your time, they do nothing to stop the cheating. Just play on server with active admins.
    ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^

As for reporting cheaters you can spend hours with little to no success, that's why I selected the above as the best answer!

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users ONLY
     If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • RodentKilla
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF4DB.com is a project by cheaters to stop themselves being kicked from servers, its an immunity solution for sure.

Think about it, what is the best way to hide your cheats, simple create a questionable cheater database that you can never be featured on.

I love a good conspiracy.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 21
    BF4DB.com is a project by cheaters to stop themselves being kicked from servers, its an immunity solution for sure.

Think about it, what is the best way to hide your cheats, simple create a questionable cheater database that you can never be featured on.

I love a good conspiracy.
    consortiumofhackers.com