Premium pass still worth it?

Ruanshen
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi guys

I've been playing BF1 for a few weeks now, and I'm thinking of buying the premium pass. However, I rarely see premium servers on the server list - or do they only appear when you buy premium pass? I'm not really bothered about the weapons yet. Am I missing out on much? Thx

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you can pick it up for cheap, it's worth it. Also keep in mind that EA's 2019 game is going to be another Star Wars installment, so unless another good shooter emerges on the market in the coming months, BF1 should remain active.
  • Mikex2112
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This^
    I got premium for less than 15 bucks....I wouldnt pay any more than that
  • henbaoqian
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I am not sure what exactly premium pass gives, I bought full game for 60 euro 2 years ago and didnt regret it even once. However, these would be my thoughts:

- if you want more content, maps, etc - yes, it is worth it for sure. (if this is access to all the French maps, russian, naval etc). Some maps lack precision, esp. Russian DLC has many bugs, but this is not a big deal, maybe 0,5 % of whole gameplay, if noticed at all. I find some maps very beautiful, for example Caporetto has insane music in spawn mode, Fort Vaux is awesome for close combat etc.

- if you want to have more skins, weapons - no, not a big deal, there is no major change in gameplay. I never paid attention to that or this skin, and while I admire the beauty of this game, X number of mods for weapon are not the main thing for me. I play with 3-4 weapons anyway, so dont really care.

Summary: for a price of 10 USD or whatever they sell it, it is no brainer, I guess. 
  • Titan_Awaken
    612 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If this is still relevant (ie, If you're still looking to purchase Premium), then yes.

If you like what you're seeing in the base game, chances are you'll love what's in the DLCs as well. It's now or never really, especially now that BFV is out and BF1 is so cheap in general.