Rate the patch

krliathbirdeate
293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
What you guys think about of 10

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0/10 since nothing about planes.
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    -5 what a disappointment
  • krliathbirdeate
    I give 5/10
  • Carbonic
    1764 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Rate what about the patch? This thread makes very little sense @krliathbirdeate - I think you should put some more effort into making these threads. Perhaps just tell us what you think and why instead. This is a forum, for discussions, the threads should have something to discuss.

In any case, I would rate it 10/10 because so far I've not heard it failed to implement what fixes and improvements its patch notes said it would implement and that gives it a 100% success rate.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm out of 10.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am giving 1 out of 10. And thats me being generous (unlike EA). Broken Netcode hasnt been addressed, no visibility improvement on console and so on and on. Thinking about it that 1 point is probably for removing that yellow 7urd smear of my screen which shouldn't have been there in the first place.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 said:
    I am giving 1 out of 10. And thats me being generous (unlike EA). Broken Netcode hasnt been addressed, no visibility improvement on console and so on and on. Thinking about it that 1 point is probably for removing that yellow 7urd smear of my screen which shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    frankly I kinda got used to the yellow tint. at least I know I was healing and not interrupted with some random explosion or something lol
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 said:

frankly I kinda got used to the yellow tint. at least I know I was healing and not interrupted with some random explosion or something lol

Never had a problem with yellow HP bar indicating that you re healing, its obvious and cannot be missed, nobody asked for that yellow 7urd to cover a whole screen.
  • krliathbirdeate
    Carbonic wrote: »
    Rate what about the patch? This thread makes very little sense @krliathbirdeate - I think you should put some more effort into making these threads. Perhaps just tell us what you think and why instead. This is a forum, for discussions, the threads should have something to discuss.

In any case, I would rate it 10/10 because so far I've not heard it failed to implement what fixes and improvements its patch notes said it would implement and that gives it a 100% success rate.

Well devs never lisen if something request from individual user based on that rule its call a complain list for user.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2526 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still downloading the update.  I'll let you know tomorrow after playing later today.
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    still no autotracking not possible to change special missions in game only in menu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ joke 0/10
  • StingX71
    825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA/10 patch.  Basically a patch for generating more $. 
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Vycinas2 said:
    These are my exact reasons why it's disappointing.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    "Chatlog" broken again on console, Special Assignments also broken. Some cosmetics only purchasable with boins. -12/10.