DISCUSSION : Battlefield™ Coins Megathread

Comments

• grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To top it off, boins are discounted on PC but full price on PS4 😲
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone else wondering what we're mean't to do with all this company coin?
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This shows where EA’s hearts are. In the midst of piles of annoying bugs in a game that need fixing, they make sure their priority is to unlock cosmetic microtransactions.

Lmao the microtransactions was delayed multiple times so I find it funny that you think it is being prioritized.
  • fisknyllet17
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone seen wearing an Epic skin on the Battlefield is a scab. I'm gonna hunt you down repeatedly with my MG 42 :wink:  
    You mean let them come to you surely.
  • NMKwong
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    as the title says, I saw cosmetic in armory section use battlefield currency only today, but can use company coin to buy later on?
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NMKwong wrote: »
    as the title says, I saw cosmetic in armory section use battlefield currency only today, but can use company coin to buy later on?

Probably not.
  • Carbonic
    1956 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    To top it off, boins are discounted on PC but full price on PS4 😲
    If you play using Origin Access Premier you get a discount on most things in the store if that's what you are talking about.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else wondering what we're mean't to do with all this company coin?
    Can we still buy weapons we missed in T.O.W. with CC? 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Anyone seen wearing an Epic skin on the Battlefield is a scab. I'm gonna hunt you down repeatedly with my MG 42 :wink:  
    You mean let them come to you surely.

Er not sure what up with the reply on these forums but it's added here

Yes you are right, let them come, shoot and teabag
  • SirBobdk
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have taken a look at it.
    Seriously, will any really spend money on this.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I might purchase a skin if Boins were removed entirely. I really hate these digital currency schemes of having you pay more than what the item actually cost. 750 Boins for an epic skin but I can only buy incriminates of 500, which leaves you with 250 Boins. Can you purchase anything with 250? Nope. Guess you'll have to purchase more Boins so that 250 doesn't go to waste.

Screw that.

I got a little chuckle from noticing "most popular" sticky right above the $9.99 option.
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remember this picture at the reveal of battlefield V ? 
    This is clearly false advertising ! ( Dice you could have serious problem if an angry person sues you for this ...  :*
    SOLUTION #1: Makes us able to convert CC to Boins
    SOLUTION #2: Put a CC price on epic skin

• Slickini
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly thought ELITE skins would've been purchasable only with boins, and I am okay with that, but EPIC skins are also BOIN only. That sucks. Anyways I don't care cause I got most of the epic skins for free.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can you please point out where exactly is the lie?
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Possibly, but not for at least a few months I'd guess unless they change the system, and I wouldn't count on it either because there's no confirmation of that.
  • Slickini
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    From the chart, it looks like ALL Cosmetic items could be bought with CC, and you could use BOINS to buy some if you want them early.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

I was thinking exactly the same.

But hey..... "ALL ABOARD!"
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a bit ambiguous but the goal was to show that you could only unlock cosmetics with real coins. It doesn't exactly say it's either/or for "all" items so you can't really just assume either. But yeah it could be taken the wrong way.