How does the report system work?

YoungSpawn89
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hey fellow players, I have return to BFV again after a big disappoint, that the game feels meaningless overtime, since there is no Rank system or Custom servers as old good days.

I have been wondering if the Report system work? Because they would not answer that question on twitch Firestorm Q&A, I was keep asking but no answer.

First of all, this battle royal is fine, we have some issue with loots drops and other stuff, but we hope it will be fixed, before every one gets tired of know rank system and it die out. And only a core of hardcore people + hackers will play, since Ban is not something you will see in this game.
But Most of all when you spectate the player that killed you. You cannot confirm that he is using aimbot, because it’s third-person view. But you can clearly see when someone just look into a mountain and shoot the person that comes over the top.

The overlay is so bad that it makes you eat some FPS, so I don't use it. But I have a feeling, that playing this game is getting meaningless again.

So, if you go online AM. 03.00 in EU, you will have a higher chance to meet some hackers, since it's too later or early and few people are online.

But most of all in Firestorm, I do have some wins in solo, but report people feel stupid, since I still see some account active that I track, since release of Battlefield “V”.
And NO actions have been taking against them.
So, DICE do they look on the forums?
If so, can we get hardware ban? Like Respawn do in Apex Legend?
Can we grow up and make stuff happens? We are not getting private server or ..... none of what we ask for.
At least fix the report system and start to ban some people? Because I will give this game few weeks before I leave again. Since it feels meaningless to play and see hackers win the around.
There are 7 people looking at him, we all know he is wall hacking, but how many of us have Overlay enable? We cannot even chat.

Fix it or die out, I am not going to support next game, since I feel that you are doing nothing. Just releasing games to steal players back from other game and they leave again after few weeks, when they release, that is not private server -> Rank system or money, you play this for viewers and time kill. I have been playing this game since BC2. But I am so disappointing of the way EA and DICE is doing stuff. You want active account, if its hackers or not to make numbers look nice. Just look at “Blizzard”, they are going to die out soon too. No sport in that game anymore. Pros are afk or m+ or and lows are getting stuff for free.

I am not expecting any response, maybe some mocking from some Die hard blinded fans, but I don’t give…. Since It’s not me who is going to waste time on 0 progress then just skins, and you are not even looking at it, beside in loadout.

But thanks in advance if I get a response I can use.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It doesn't.  Next question.

30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    It doesn't.  Next question.

• EmineNc33
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE will bring out a REPORT Button DLC soon... 1250 BOINS
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EmineNc33 said:
    DICE will bring out a REPORT Button DLC soon... 1250 BOINS
    most likely lol