i haven't recieved BF1 daily 100 scraps for 2 days

qspawsxp
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
i won a round and took the MVP,as usual,i would have 100 scraps,but i got nothing in 2019.04.04 and .05 why?

Comments

• ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you keeping track through your total in inventory or based on seeing the scraps in the rewards at the end of the match? I’ve noticed sometimes the scraps wont show up as a reward at the end of a match. But when I check the total in my inventory, I can tell more were added on.
  • qspawsxp
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Are you keeping track through your total in inventory or based on seeing the scraps in the rewards at the end of the match? I’ve noticed sometimes the scraps wont show up as a reward at the end of a match. But when I check the total in my inventory, I can tell more were added on.
    100% i got nothing for 2 days
  • Tialian
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm also seeing the same thing, no scraps today or yesterday. Good thing BF1 is the best battlefield.
  • qspawsxp
    Tialian said:
    I'm also seeing the same thing, no scraps today or yesterday. Good thing BF1 is the best battlefield.
    what's the plan
  • NICKNOCAGE117
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice should give everyone a premium battlepack for this.
  • qspawsxp
    Dice should give everyone a premium battlepack for this.
    did that happen to u as well?
  • NICKNOCAGE117
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. I haven't gotten any daily scraps. What the hell dice???
  • ronybaloney
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep no more scraps. Just another push by DICE to get people to abandon BF1?
  • RossP317
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup. They really don't want us still playing this game it would seem.
  • qspawsxp
    Yes. I haven't gotten any daily scraps. What the hell dice???
    that's just sad
  • qspawsxp
    Yep no more scraps. Just another push by DICE to get people to abandon BF1?
    This is my right!i won't qiut
  • qspawsxp
    RossP317 said:
    Yup. They really don't want us still playing this game it would seem.
    what a demon!
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 10
    [off topic]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • qspawsxp
    edited April 10
    [removed - bait]
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 10
    [removed - bait and flaming/abusive]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @qspawsxp
    Don't bait others,  Per forum rules.

@von_Campenstein
    You know better than that.

Keep on topic or don't post,  Your choice.
  • qspawsxp
    @qspawsxp
    Don't bait others,  Per forum rules.

@von_Campenstein
    You know better than that.

Keep on topic or don't post,  Your choice.
    just wanna have fun in BF1,but it doesn't mean i have to withdraw some **** from player like von_Campenstein  .just claim for myself that i didn't mean to bait anyone, and i think i hadn't
  • von_Campenstein
    You're on here bragging, cursing and discussing moderation, just go away.
  • qspawsxp
    bite me,my lady!
  • von_Campenstein
    qspawsxp said:
    bite me,my lady!
    The point of bragging is making people remember your name, with a nonsense name like that noone ever will so why do you bother? Back to school son.