"Best Squad animation" is what I've been waiting for!!!

SlowOldWarrior
425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This will put Firestorm over the top, please add end-zone dances to the other modes - and let us do it on every kill.  Just what this franchise needs!!!

Comments

• SlowOldWarrior
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My bad, wrong forum - but if you BF1 fans want to dance like it's 1999, come on over to BF5, it's just one of the many things Dice has messed up on BFV.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nah my dude, gonna stick with BF1 instead. No need to dance on the men I had to murder in a war I didn't want.
  • Forkbeard84
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My bad, wrong forum - but if you BF1 fans want to dance like it's 1999, come on over to BF5, it's just one of the many things Dice has messed up on BFV.

The dancing in BFV is messed up?
  • SlowOldWarrior
    Buying dance moves is messed up.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Buying dance moves is messed up.
    Yeah, lapdances, what is that?
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shake it baby