Firestorm Victory Screen is NOT satisfying at all!

TheEagleEmpire
27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have heard almost everyone including big streamers agree the Victory screen is lack luster and offers almost no gratification, I have heard people not even know they won.  Needs alot of of work. Fix it!

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, just like everything else with bfv it was done lazily. Initially you don’t even realize you’ve won. Hopefully they make it a little better
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the only thing they should do differently is more skins and victory poses/emotes

and a satisfying sound the moment the last person dies. like the headshot crunch sound or kill clink sounds. something like that so we can get all nerdy about it and make it our text or notification tone on our cell phones
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    To be honest, there will only be two people (solos) or eight people (squads) who see the victory screen. Even saying eight is a push, as many a time one of my squad mates has been killed and has just left the game while we finish up.
    Every other person will have already quit the game once they are dead.

I was playing solos yesterday, I finished third..... did I see the victory screen? 
    Of course not, I quit as soon as I could to start a new game.
    I don't care which one of the two remaining players won. I don't even want to watch them fight it out.

I can't see why people are complaining about it.
    If you do win a round just be mindful that at a push, a handful of people are watching your victory screen.
    Post edited by craign82 on
  • 5hadyBrady
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Watch, when they patch this, it will be extraordinarily over the top. Every time DICE flub something, and the community ask them to fix it, they go extreme in the other direction and everybody's like uhhhh?  Just like the player model customizations, just like the TTK and everything else. People ask them to nerf or buff something, and they take the worst weapon and make it the best. Or they take the best weapon and make it the worst. Much like the AA.  They turn everything into a meme. Be careful what you ask for. I'm convinced they do this because they get annoyed when people take their work for granted. Oh well. Running a business isn't for sissies. Neither is competing in this industry. Rockstar doesn't care about anybody's feelings, and they'll steal all your customers.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Exactly, they'll turn it into something extravagant that will require 30 seconds or so to complete.
    Guess what, all the absolute truncheons on these forums will be back on here, moaning that it takes too long to get into the next game.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have heard almost everyone including big streamers agree the Victory screen is lack luster and offers almost no gratification, I have heard people not even know they won.  Needs alot of of work. Fix it!

The new elites that are coming will have best squad animations. I'm hoping they will make their way into Firestorm.