Random stuttering

2»

Comments

• ShltPlaYer
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 26
    Lmao you posted a 3 min video in a plane looking at the sky lol and you got sli I have one card and don’t play in the sky and get 170 to 190 average FPS in 1440 ultra settings so move along also what cards you got? Also your playing in Windows mode or borderless lol wtf and I seen your frames dip to 147 and were in the 160s a lot.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought there is a problem of use cpu on this game, or problem server.
    But battlefield 4 multiplayer for me is fluid 100%.
  • g0merpile
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    ShltPlaYer wrote: »
    Lmao you posted a 3 min video in a plane looking at the sky lol and you got sli I have one card and don’t play in the sky and get 170 to 190 average FPS in 1440 ultra settings so move along also what cards you got? Also your playing in Windows mode or borderless lol wtf and I seen your frames dip to 147 and were in the 160s a lot.

Did you forget I was recording this video, if no recording process, I run my game 3440 x [email protected] at constant average 190 max 201fps with an asus PG35VQ monitor. I have absolutely no stuttering. If you look down at the bottom of task bar, look at the amount of programs running while recording. If you read a bit about fps drop using msi after burner, with 6 overlays running, saitex profiler, malware bytes and more.
    Still maintain better then the rest FPS.
  • g0merpile
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought there is a problem of use cpu on this game, or problem server.
    But battlefield 4 multiplayer for me is fluid 100%.

BF4 is what 4 years old, has been polished lots since its bata
  • MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    ShltPlaYer wrote: »

Did you forget I was recording this video, if no recording process, I run my game 3440 x [email protected] at constant average 190 max 201fps with an asus PG35VQ monitor. I have absolutely no stuttering. If you look down at the bottom of task bar, look at the amount of programs running while recording. If you read a bit about fps drop using msi after burner, with 6 overlays running, saitex profiler, malware bytes and more.

Make a video in rush 64 players, full screen.
  • PandoTRF
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. After the latest pach, something broke my Game. i7 8700K, GTX 1070 Ti, 16GB RAM (Everything stock) Random stutters from 110 FPS to 80-77.
  • DrOconnor
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

I have randomly stuttering. I can play a few days without problems but the next day back stuttering. Somtimes during explosion.
    Or other exemple : I go on server squad conquest and stuttering. So I leave and I go on server conquest (normal) : no problem.

I formated several times and clean installation Windows 10 64 bits. To test, only installation battlefield V. Lest drivers nvidia and motherboard.
    On battlefield 4, Anthem : no problem.

My pc :

-Gigabyte Z390-UD (bios F6)
    -I5 9600K
    -2x8Go @ 3000mhz.
    -RTX 2070
    -ssd Samsung
    -PSU 650w
    -screen 144hz 1080p G-sync.
    -no oc
    -Windows 10 64 bits 1809 (and tested 1803).

Yep been happing to me since the last update.
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile said:

Doubtful
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    9700k OC'ed to 5.2ghz all cores, 2070 oc'ed (msiafterburner) 2125mhz /8000mhz, corsair (**** i know) ram oc 3.2ghz cr1-15-15-15-35 ran multiple benchmarks and 3-4hour burn tests and its stable as ****, Now when it comes to battlefield 5 i get random freezes of about 1sec randomly, also AGAIN when an assignment finishes or when i go to the medal section of your profile the card just hangs and goes towards 1 fps for 1 sec and then back to 141 (since i capped it there)  Settings are basicly dx12 DXR DLSS textures on ultra as well as Mesh, rest is all on low. Getting frustrated with this BS tbh. played this game without any issues with my OC'ed 1070ti + the rest that was oc'ed on dx12 but now with DLSS and DXR its just oblivious. Got over 1000 hours into the game but since the 2070 and the frametime, stutter issues are occuring its just getting less and less fun to even play.. like Dying because someone kills you in a fair fight oke sure but if the game is like Hey you wanna win that firefight? Lets just have you wait for one more second ooorr 2...
    and no if anyone even thinks about saying heat in my rig its cool af (Liquidcooling)
  • 5hadyBrady
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's a lot of weird stuff going on these days with games stuttering. Windows 10 has a memory issue that had lots of people running an exe that dumps standby memory. Also, a lot of newer games seem to dislike free anti virus software. If you're running new hardware and you're still experiencing stutters like that, sometimes it's not the game. It could be some other task mauling your CPU periodically in the background or something. I know Avira anti virus is notorious for this.
  • Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there,same issues here,when i run its ok but when i aim on someone or something like a tank i got stutters with fps drops from 130-120 down to 80-70 wtf?,another thing is when i use a x6 scope on different riffle's it start to wobbling on every riffle and interesting thing is that on a 3x scope i have no problems.I don't have an RTX gpu or something on OC.Everything is on stock frequency and with decent ping of 32.**** fps drops on random maps and places,doesn't matter how many players are on the map or there is an action or not.Before the patch was ok.
  • SneakyGunman
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people say this video fixed their stutter in all sorts of games.

• Vavican
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This issue is driving me crazy! I know the post says "random" and I thought mine was at first as well... but is it possibly not so random? I get freezes two times in game:

1) Start of the match... lots of freezing... game eventually loads and plays fine. 
    then 
    2) Explosion rendered on screen. If I blow up a plane... c4... take rocket... near my guy as infantry .. freezes every time.

I thin it's not so random and more so caused by whatever is rendering explosions? Could it possibly be on only the 2070s / 2080s as well? I didn't notice this on my 1080 before.

Proof 
    (Link) Freeze when I'm spawning because a guy is blowing up a car or something in my spawn, also freeze when I take out airplane w/ explosion
    (Link) Another freeze from airplane explosion
    (Link) A completely different person who posted a highlight clip blowing up an airplane who didn't even seem to notice the freeze but is the exact same issue.

It's a great way to ruin a good highlight!
  • Jinko_itx
    685 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    turn ON GPU restricted memory then restart to clear the memory
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

I have randomly stuttering. I can play a few days without problems but the next day back stuttering. Somtimes during explosion.
    Or other exemple : I go on server squad conquest and stuttering. So I leave and I go on server conquest (normal) : no problem.

I formated several times and clean installation Windows 10 64 bits. To test, only installation battlefield V. Lest drivers nvidia and motherboard.
    On battlefield 4, Anthem : no problem.

My pc :

-Gigabyte Z390-UD (bios F6)
    -I5 9600K
    -2x8Go @ 3000mhz.
    -RTX 2070
    -ssd Samsung
    -PSU 650w
    -screen 144hz 1080p G-sync.
    -no oc
    -Windows 10 64 bits 1809 (and tested 1803).
    1903 is latest win 10 I believe, also i've seen many posts from ppl stating drivers from 419.67 to 430.25 work best for 2070/2080.