Malware

30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
My Pc (windows 10) just said BFV was malware and to protect my PC it had shut it down. Anybody else had this issue? 

Comments

• JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 6
    Never. What anti virus program was it?
  • g0merpile
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what malware protecting did U use.
  • G-Gnu
    1385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Though Origin is kind of funky , i do not really understand why there is Origin service running in the background when you do not even have Origin up and running.
    To OP , might be a false positive, or you got a malware that are pretending to be Origin.
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it was windows defender that killed it and it closed bfv not origin.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check windows defender, ensure that bfv and origin are allowed on your inbound rules. Then run an anti virus scan on your system to make sure something disguised at them isn't running in the background.
  • fragnstein
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use defender, and never had that problem