How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Godmodegta
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This thread, I wanted too know, is anyone still playing BFV or do you find your self login less often, or have you gotten completed bored and stop playing the game.
For me, I honestly might be bit don with battlefield 5, I rather feel I should just come back too this game in another year,

P.s if Dev reading this, I love battlefield, I have lot respect for the game, and the developer who work hard, also think Fan's and Youtuber's who continue support your game even at it worse deserve medal, hope everyone has  a good day.

Comments

• xKusagamix
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 6
    Less than half a year and i'm already find myself playing BFV almost half of my playing time in BF1 (243 hours in BFV, 553 hours in BF1).

So yeah, i play almost everyday.
  • DCAT627
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m about 300 hours, so yes I like playing BF5 and will continue to support DICE.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    Until recently, I played several days a week since launch.After the plane nerf and multiple other screw-ups from DICE, I've realized that it's a pattern that won't end.As a result, I haven't played in over a week and a half.It's hard to get motivated lately, and I have no interest in Firestorm.BFV has been disappointing since launch, so it's unlikely that I will buy another DICE game.

i even gave Firestorm a try, look at this trash

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ghY5boomLtXvd_-_

Zero interest in it anymore, DICE is inept
  • Monarchist_Anglo
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play this game quite a lot, but I'm getting bored of it due to the lack of progression. The only thing keeping me playing it is that I'm more bored of all my other games too.
  • SirBobdk
    3700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm play maybe 1 or 2 times a week and only 2-3 maps. Lost interest in BFV.
    If i play it's only as pilot. I'm done with infantry play on bad maps with semi snipers and cheaters.
    And since the road map also is garbage I cant see any future in this game.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still play a couple times a week, but right now it's hard to find the time as work is getting very busy.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I almost play daily.  Well since I just bought it two weeks ago or so for $30.  Newest game I got besides a friend talked me into Apex.  Played that a couple games.  But not crazy over Apex.  Siege got stale.  Bad Company 2 is a hit or a miss for full servers these days.  I still play GTA5 at the end of the night after plenty of beers while playing BF first.  Since I have the most darts wins in the world for XBOX1.  Not many new games coming out yet.  Dawn of Man comes out in a few months according to the devs.  Not sure if May or June.  I bought Farm Together a few months ago but got bored of that.  Not sure when Insurgency Sandstorm or WW3 comes out for consoles.  I wouldn't mind Factory town for consoles as well.
  • PackersDK
    606 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Perhaps 8-10 hours from Thursday to Sunday. Unless it’s a laser guns-and-rocket suit BF up next, I’ll probably still continue to support the franchise. 

BFV has been a bit of a wake up call for me though. Not gonna pre-order again. Not gonna buy anything but the base game. And if the next one is half price a few weeks after I buy it at full price, at release that is, it’ll be my last. 
  • Normandie-I944
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I only complete the weeky tides of war assignments to get the reward at the end of the week and that’s all.
    Last time I played every single day just for fun was with Battlefield 1. I just loved the epic operations games in that game. Battlefield lacks any of those moments and atmospehere.
    Battlefield V is my last Battlefield game. I actually hope the series will be cancelled like Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Sim City, Command and Conquer and I guess the same applies to Mass Effect as well. EA is the master of killing great game franchises.
  • Zviko0
    1414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe 1 or 2 rounds of Conquest per week. At launch it took me around 2 weeks to get to level 50 and in those 2 weeks I played it a lot more than I played BF1 in 2 years but then it got old. And I understand that because I was playing it 24/7 but now, it's been 4 months and the game is exactly the same as it was. 1 new map - Panzerstorm which was promising size wise but disappointing layout and ANOTHER BR mode which I hate, especially in a Battlefield game.

I will probably come back when(if) some known WW2 battles are released or Pacific theater. Or not. MK11 is 2 weeks away so this might even be my retirement from BFV. The game is great but the lack of content made it old very fast.
  • flatrock101
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played for nearly two weeks now, 
    Although i have been busy with work and things
    i don't feel compelled to play,

As said previously i won't buy another battlefield game on or near release date.  
  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its been a few weeks since I played it and before that I only played to unlock some guns. At this point I don’t even know what can be unlocked.

I maybe give it a go again with a new map or major improvements but other than that Im just not interested in playing.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I only complete the weeky tides of war assignments to get the reward at the end of the week and that’s all.
    Last time I played every single day just for fun was with Battlefield 1. I just loved the epic operations games in that game. Battlefield lacks any of those moments and atmospehere.
    Battlefield V is my last Battlefield game. I actually hope the series will be cancelled like Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Sim City, Command and Conquer and I guess the same applies to Mass Effect as well. EA is the master of killing great game franchises.
    I'm still hoping that DICE can pull through ... but looking at those names ... god damn, it sucks, doesn't it?

Even after all of these years, I'm still sad that EA slowly butchered the NFS franchise, alongside shuttering the Burnout franchise as well.

A lot of the franchises of my childhood are gone ... Burnout, NFS, WipEout, Midnight Club ... I hope that Battlefield isn't next. 

If DICE LA can fix the travesty that was BF4 at launch, they can fix BFV, right? 

Right?
  • Noodlesocks
    2354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play it every now and again and likely I'll get nostalgic enough again to give it another go... But that is pretty much the only reason I play it at the moment. Nostalgia of what Battlefield used to be because I usually feel as though I'm only playing the game because I want it to be fun, not because it is fun. It's rare I play this game and feel as though I'm having fun.