I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    Bryjo3 said:
    cso7777 said:
    If I could get 120hz and full mouse support on console I would switch in a heart beat. No more will I have to question "yo is this guy is always prefiring me every firefight" "wait did he just pop my head for a mile away".
    It will be interesting to see what the next gen consoles have to offer. I've read we'll most likely be seeing them in 2020.  I imagine they will offer enough performance where EA and other companies will develop their games that offer native M/K support, which will spell doom for the PC market as other developers follow suit. EA's lack of perceived caring about the current cheating going on could be because their next BF release, Bad Company 3 releasing in late 2020 will offer native M/K support. EA may not even plan on supporting the PC platform. It seems like a logical development path for all future games, in paticular for dealing with the rampant cheating. It will also be interesting to see how Google's Stadia shakes out in the next few years. Something tells me I've already built my last gaming PC.  
    Perhaps. The PC gaming market is still billion-dollar-business and as long as they can make money selling PC-games they probably will. Hardware on consoles will still be much slower than PC-hardware (to keep the price down).

These things (death of PC) were said when previous consoles was released and it didn't happen, so I still doubt it will happen this time either. But if performance is good enough and we get m+k, it could be a game changer.

Cloud-gaming for FPS-games still seems like a dream (because of latency), but again, sometimes things move faster than we expect.
    I wish, I tried to play games like Apex on console. I just can't do it. The controller sucks. I would rather deal with cheaters than play with a controller. Also, the graphics and framerates are noticeably worse on console.

Google Stadia, or a service like it, is the future in my opinion. Tap into a server with limitless CPU and GPU power, never have to worry about cheaters ever again, never have to upgrade anything but your monitor/TV ever again. If we get good enough latency I would pay $30 bucks a month for such a service, maybe more.
    That's funny, what was the name of the first big cloud gaming company... Onlive? They failed hard. They all will. The technology is garbage. 
    Probably the same guy that thought video streaming would never take off. Streaming is objectively superior. Once connections and latency are good enough, streaming will be for games as well.

It already is more than good enough for single player games, not quite good enough for FPS YET. Key word is YET. More speed and less latency will come, and then why would streaming not be worth it?
  • jog0ff
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    Bryjo3 said:
    cso7777 said:
    If I could get 120hz and full mouse support on console I would switch in a heart beat. No more will I have to question "yo is this guy is always prefiring me every firefight" "wait did he just pop my head for a mile away".
    It will be interesting to see what the next gen consoles have to offer. I've read we'll most likely be seeing them in 2020.  I imagine they will offer enough performance where EA and other companies will develop their games that offer native M/K support, which will spell doom for the PC market as other developers follow suit. EA's lack of perceived caring about the current cheating going on could be because their next BF release, Bad Company 3 releasing in late 2020 will offer native M/K support. EA may not even plan on supporting the PC platform. It seems like a logical development path for all future games, in paticular for dealing with the rampant cheating. It will also be interesting to see how Google's Stadia shakes out in the next few years. Something tells me I've already built my last gaming PC.  
    Perhaps. The PC gaming market is still billion-dollar-business and as long as they can make money selling PC-games they probably will. Hardware on consoles will still be much slower than PC-hardware (to keep the price down).

These things (death of PC) were said when previous consoles was released and it didn't happen, so I still doubt it will happen this time either. But if performance is good enough and we get m+k, it could be a game changer.

Cloud-gaming for FPS-games still seems like a dream (because of latency), but again, sometimes things move faster than we expect.
    I wish, I tried to play games like Apex on console. I just can't do it. The controller sucks. I would rather deal with cheaters than play with a controller. Also, the graphics and framerates are noticeably worse on console.

Google Stadia, or a service like it, is the future in my opinion. Tap into a server with limitless CPU and GPU power, never have to worry about cheaters ever again, never have to upgrade anything but your monitor/TV ever again. If we get good enough latency I would pay $30 bucks a month for such a service, maybe more.
    That's funny, what was the name of the first big cloud gaming company... Onlive? They failed hard. They all will. The technology is garbage. 
    kinda agree, without fiber optic broadband connection all you can play on-the-cloud is candy crush or tetris 
  • TKing2
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has anybody come over the player Wyrock88 in a Firestorm match? Had him yesterday and i ran over a hill. He seemed to know 100% where and when my head was coming over because i got instantly one/headshottet by him. I spectated im till the end and his aim was medicore at best but he didnt seem to have any issue knowing where the enemies.
    I checked his stats in Battlefield tracker and he has a 89.20% winrate on Firestorm solo. 33 wins 4 losses. Kinda suspicious dont you think? Especially with that aim he seemed to have till the end of the game.
    Interestingly his hit% on Kar98 is over 50%, Lee Enfield over 41% and StG over 37%. To me it didnt seem even close to that when i spectated him so i assume he might have turned the aimhack/assist/cheat off because i was spectating him.
  • Bi0Rob0t
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At times playing conquest it feels like there are more cheaters than legit players. Fairfight is little more than snake oil!
  • TFBisquit
    1181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah well, at least some were banned. See alot low level players doing 20-0 within the first minutes of a round.
    It's slowly killing this game for sure.
  • Struzres
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the amount of cheaters and idiots i have on ignore is long

• STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's amazing how EA just completely ignores this issue. 
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 6
    SGT_Lindy said:
    I left the PC for the Xbox One.  Sure I feel like I come up against a K/M player even with Macros every once and a while, but they are stoppable.  I would say there is a 90-98% less of a chance of running into a console cheater (Chronos Max type) on the console vs the PC.  I do not miss playing on the PC at all.  I am using the same 1440p 144hz monitor on my Xbox One X at 120hz.  I think most console players do not want to spend $100 plus for a Chronos Max/XiM whatever to use K/M.  Even less want to dork around with the software to make macros and load them up.

The age, income level and mentality of console gamers is no different than that on the PC side. Console gamers do not have any better ethics than PC players. I'd be willing to bet that M/K use on console is FAR higher than what most people think.  Cronus Max and XIM Apex are not expensive items. I'm sure they were filling the stockings at Christmas time. The only difference between PC and console players is the amount of options to cheat. 
  • xXMysterio
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    DICE are the devs, EA is only the publisher. And DICE is actually aware of this situation and they're working on solutions. However, I feel you bro. Lately my squadmates and me saw a hell lot of aimbot & ESP users in Firestorm. I'm not talking about "good" players, I'm talking of girls/guys who play soloQ in squads and headshot one after the other four-man squads. 

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    And DICE is actually aware of this situation and they're working on solutions. 

And they have got their top men working on it now.  Whom?  Top.  Men.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    DICE are the devs, EA is only the publisher. And DICE is actually aware of this situation and they're working on solutions. However, I feel you bro. Lately my squadmates and me saw a hell lot of aimbot & ESP users in Firestorm. I'm not talking about "good" players, I'm talking of girls/guys who play soloQ in squads and headshot one after the other four-man squads. 

AND EA is the money behind it... But, that argument is beside the point. EA/DICE say they are doing something about it, just like they have been saying for years now... 
  • Bi0Rob0t
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sean Merson makes a haccusation...

Accuses someone who reads the hack forums of being a hacker...Then says, "we (the developers) read the hack forums too."

https://imgur.com/CYcC1Qb
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Accuses someone who reads the hack forums of being a hacker...Then says, "we (the developers) read the hack forums too."

Yeh. He obviously hadn't seen my stats. rofl. I must be one of the worst players ever. I just spray and pray baby
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe they will get to fixing the cheating aspect of this game next year . Not sure when they would have time , they will be right in the middle of another half ready game launch . What a bunch of hot air . 
  • Micas99
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags if you could un-bin my post please
  • jog0ff
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im kinda done with BFV atm, got new game (beta for now) and guess enjoying it more than being killed by noobs on cheats :)
  • stabbinhobo
    550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeh. He obviously hadn't seen my stats. rofl. I must be one of the worst players ever. I just spray and pray baby
    Love that last line by Sean.. sumthin like "we have a team here and know where we're headed"... hopefully the "team" responsible for the BF5 horrid AC is headed for the unemployment line. 
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    edited April 7
    Was in a round with a squad mate that I thought was suspicious, so I decided to give him the test.

I said, "Does soand so (player on the enemy team) seem suspicious, or is it just me."  This guy replied, "No, just you."

Here is how my squad mate did for the round.

https://imgur.com/UMSGaKf
  • Micas99
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well.. that's interesting. The thing that really annoys me is that the "making things better" bit never becomes "things are better". He acknowledges the "previous history", which confirms that we've been right to be screaming about this problem going on for years now, back to BF3 at least. The BF1 mega-thread that Braddock closed? We were right all along and he closed it just to shut us up. That says a lot about the culture of Dice. There's no reason to give them any credit for whatever effort it is that they've finally got going now. Until the private cheat sellers stop selling for BF, it's a cheat infested game as far as I'm concerned. Banning players using public cheats is not praise-worthy. They also need to prevent the HWID spoofing.. which is currently how cheaters keep recreating accounts in Apex. So ya.. we're yelling at them even though they're trying to communicate better with the players. Communication doesn't earn them any points from me. All that matters is if the cheating issue has been solved, and it's very easy to know whether it has or not. Everyone just watches cheat sellers. If they're selling, it's not fixed.
This discussion has been closed.