Stance marker bugged

TheNewDevilry
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anybody else have this? Stance marker shows that I am crouching while I am not. Sometimes it shows that I am BOTH prone and crouching at the same time!

How can something so small and simple be so bugged? DICE please!

Comments

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anybody else have this? Stance marker shows that I am crouching while I am not. Sometimes it shows that I am BOTH prone and crouching at the same time!

DICE is capable of breaking anything ... you've played BF3/4/Hardine/1, so you ought to know this by now ... XD

I, too, have noted that the stance marker appears to look rather ... inappropriate ... at times.
  • TheNewDevilry
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. It´s funny that I never had any problem knowing if I was prone or crouching or standing and therefore I didn´t need any marker. Now that I have the marker I am confused and HAVE TO CHECK if I am really crouching!

So the marker does exactly opposite that what it´s supposed to do! It just adds more confusion! 

I Hope they wouldn´t be adding things that don´t work and make things that are already there work.
  • Trokey66
    9107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whilst the prone marker seems 'strange' to say the least, it appears to follow my characters stance correctly so far but will monitor.

PS4 by the way.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    Whilst the prone marker seems 'strange' to say the least, it appears to follow my characters stance correctly so far but will monitor.

PS4 by the way.
    It's less that it doesn't track I think, and more that sometimes it doesn't get rid of the prone icon, even when you're stood up or crouching. Not an issue when you're stood up, as there's no other icon and you can tell if you're stood up or prone anyway, but when you're crouched and it overlays the crouch and prone icons... It looks a little questionable, and we'll leave it at that. It definitely does happen on PS4 as I've had the bug.
  • xKusagamix
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Crounch stance show up when you're standing and it'll show both crounching and proning when you're crounching.

You have to reset it to the right marker by going prone.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Crounch stance show up when you're standing and it'll show both crounching and proning when you're crounching.

You have to reset it to the right marker by going prone.
    Ive not seen the crouch marker show when I'm not crouched, but I've had the prone marker show when I'm standing. As I said though, I don't think it's that it's not tracking your stance properly, but more that sometimes it doesn't reset the icon from prone. I'm sort of trying to figure out what causes it or if it's just random - like does it happen if you're prone and die, or go from prone to crouched to standing, or prone to stand to crouch, or what.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe you should rename this thread to: Stance Marker Buggered
  • Quilex
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Oh yes it is very bugged. I had this the other day I don't want to think what it represents. 

" um don't know how to add a screenshot "

• ragnarok013
    3884 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DICE is aware however it was humorous when we saw on Friday at FNB for the first time.
  • ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quilex said:
    Oh yes it is very bugged. I had this the other day I don't want to think what it represents.
    It represents you in a position after you bought the deluxe edition.