Weekly BF

Seen Hackers On PS4?

Comments

• TamKingski
    1745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thats the problem,in most cases you probably cant visually tell when someone is using a macro/script as they can be very subtle.
    This is why developers who care about the integrity of their ip use anti cheat systems.

My point is,on consoles up untill recently you could be fairly confident that the worst kind of cheater you will run into in an online pvp fps would be some guy/gal exploitng a bug,and that bug would usually be fixed fairly quickly. But in general you could play the game knowing that your not going to have your fun ruined by someone using cheat devices designed to give them an advantage.

This is no longer the case and these online fps games are now starting to go the way of the pc and you can no longer play a game without the worry you will run into these cheaters,particularly as more and more buy these devices due to a lack of enforcement or effort to detect/kick/ban these cheats on console.

Answer me this.
    Are you as a consumer more likely to purchase an online fps that you know nobody is using cheat devices/software in or would you purchase the online fps that you know people are indeed using cheat devices/software in and that the pubs/devs are doing nothing to curtail it?

Its about public perception,if your games are seen as riddled with cheaters and you aint doing jack about it then the majority of potential customers will stay well away from your game..
    if this is what EA/Dice want then by all means keep ignoring it and see how that pays off for you.
  • DCAT627
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whatever, people have to have serious self esteem problems to want to cheat in this game. What’s the point? So your anonymous avatar has a high kdr? That’s not going to get you any money or attract a mate.
  • -Antares65z
    1657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DCAT627 said:
    Whatever, people have to have serious self esteem problems to want to cheat in this game. What’s the point? So your anonymous avatar has a high kdr? That’s not going to get you any money or attract a mate.
    Exactly!  Just look at all the players on a losing team that quit right before the match ends so it doesn't tarnish their beloved stats. Look at all the talk on these forums about how precious a high KDR is. Most of these kids seem to genuinely think that people care about their stats and how good they are. Fact is, NOBODY CARES!  It's ridiculous to put so much stock into video game stats. Spend more time caring about real life stuff, not how good you are in a video game. 
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DCAT627 wrote: »

Au contraire I have always been told that if you don’t have a super high KDR then the honeys will not flock to you at all. In fact I heard rumors of Steve Jobs and Henery Ford hiring solely based on someone’s K/d ratio

• IDazzlerazzle
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh no somebody managed to get a lots of kills must be a cheater.... lul
  • Mithrandil_Thark
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

How can YOU tell that someone is using scripts? How do you know it’s scripts, and not just a very good player?

Again. See the first post. When they go 20 games without dying one time and shoot ar 10 times the speed of the fastest gun, it's common sense.

You really aught to read... if you're illiterate I meant no offense.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

How can YOU tell that someone is using scripts? How do you know it’s scripts, and not just a very good player?

Again. See the first post. When they go 20 games without dying one time and shoot ar 10 times the speed of the fastest gun, it's common sense.

First of all, I wasn’t addressing you, and the person I was addressing gave this answer: “Thats the problem,in most cases you probably cant visually tell when someone is using a macro/script as they can be very subtle.”

The scoreboard doesn’t show how many times a player has been revived. A person with zero deaths could’ve been revived ten times, we just don’t know. Or are you suggesting that this person is invulnerable? Because, that would require something else than scripts, which is what I was talking about, in my post.

As always, when making claims about cheaters, it would really help to provide evidence, screenshots and videos. If you’re on a server, where a player with this alleged super assault rifle also is playing, I suggest you turn on the new performance graph, under options -> gameplay. That will show how quickly you were killed, and therefore one could determine if a weapon was killing faster than is intended.

Naming and shaming is not allowed, on this forum, but obscuring the player’s name and you should be fine.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

As stated above there is no indication how many times they were revived. A good example: if you watch some well known Youtubers, you will see many of them have followers that will stick near them just so they can be seen on their videos. You will notice that the YTubers "entourage" will always be a stone throw away ready to revive them.

As for the guns...you cant shoot them faster than their max rpm...scripts included.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If I was aware of someone cheating for 20 games I would have evidence
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    cronusmax is about only way to cheat on a console. Sony and Xbox being closed systems are much harder to even try to crack into before a new patch comes out and changes things. 
    on that I'm pretty sure many are using the CRMX  I have been killed by some NO way shots as of late.  like a shot gun (1897) from 100 m away in two hits. 
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    cronusmax is about only way to cheat on a console. Sony and Xbox being closed systems are much harder to even try to crack into before a new patch comes out and changes things. 
    on that I'm pretty sure many are using the CRMX  I have been killed by some NO way shots as of late.  like a shot gun (1897) from 100 m away in two hits. 

On the m1897 from long range it could be slug hit with one being a headshot Not improbable.
  • foervergirl10
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea there are cheats for ps4 and xbox you can buy the game preloaded with them. And mod controllers are also a problem people are killing with 2 to 1 bullets with every gun. Including a ruby 1 bullet kills. People I've tested that people also use wall hackes and tap a trigger kills just like pc. Ps4 is invaded with all this want links to prove these hacks exist?
  • ElliotLH
    8572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea there are cheats for ps4 and xbox you can buy the game preloaded with them. And mod controllers are also a problem people are killing with 2 to 1 bullets with every gun. Including a ruby 1 bullet kills. People I've tested that people also use wall hackes and tap a trigger kills just like pc. Ps4 is invaded with all this want links to prove these hacks exist?

Of course we want proof that cheats, such as wall hacks, are available for PS4. That would be big news and would contradict what the manufacturer states.

Or do you just expect us to take your word for it?
  • foervergirl10
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 5 Hacks, Aimbots, Wallhacks, Mods and Cheats for PS4 / Xbox One and PC
    Battlefield V logo
    Battlefield V
    Hacks / Aimbots & Cheats
    WindowsBattlefield V Windows DownloadXboxBattlefield V Xbox DownloadPlayStationBattlefield V PlayStation Download
    4.50 / 5
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 5 Hacks, Aimbots, Wallhacks, Mods and Cheats for PS4 / Xbox One and PC
    Battlefield V logo
    Battlefield V
    Hacks / Aimbots & Cheats
    WindowsBattlefield V Windows DownloadXboxBattlefield V Xbox DownloadPlayStationBattlefield V PlayStation Download
    4.50 / 5

I searched for this exact phrase, and in the article I found, it said the following:
    However, finding working ways to gain the technological advantage, so to speak, has always been a lot harder in the latest gen consoles, such as the PS4 and Xbox One. The best thing to hope for is that there will be hacked servers for BF5 available or that actual wallhacks and aimbots can be executed on hacked version of the current generation consoles.
    Meaning, the hacks don’t work on consoles.
  • foervergirl10
    I posted the actual site but they with held the link guess they are about to check into it salty
  • Ploodovic
    I posted the actual site but they with held the link guess they are about to check into it salty

Do they have any video with the hacks working on consoles, on that site?
  • ElliotLH
    8572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    Battlefield V logo
    Battlefield V
    Hacks / Aimbots & Cheats
    4.50 / 5
    Those are all for PC. The website actually says as much, as Ploodovic already pointed out.

They mention PS4 and Xbox to get website hits in searches and in the hopes that some sucker wants their credit card details stolen. 

Also copying and pasting text from a shady website is not proof. Where are your videos of people actually using these in-game? After all you do claim that you apparently "People I've tested that people also use wall hackes and tap a trigger kills just like pc". I doubt you'll bring any valid proof to this discussion though considering the discussions myself and others have had with you in the past.
  • OskooI_007
    860 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    Anyone who thinks there's wallhacks and aimbots on current gen consoles, has never modded one or understands what a locked bootloader is. They don't understand that all files are signed using Sony and Microsoft's encrytion keys, and unsigned files will not run on the console.

They also don't understand that if someone finds a kernel exploit, Sony and Microsoft will simply update the console's firmware, fixing the exploit, and prevent consoles running older firmware from connecting to PSN or Xbox Live!.

All they do is find some shady website through a Google search that promises to sell them cheats on a USB stick and they believe every word of it.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If there were console hacks you couldn't go on YouTube without falling over a video showing them. As yet they dont exist and if one did turn up i'd give about 12 hours before it patched out.

Some people are just good at the game.