The next battlefield game ideas

Minigun991
130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
First off, no events in history. I don’t know what dice was thinking, but they definitely need to let the majority of the community cool off till they do a game set in historical event like WW2. Especially if they want to push more political garbage in the video game market.

But for the next battlefield title, it should be a fictional event with a huge amount of Mercenaries.

It makes sense. Mercenaries are male and female. They can have any custom uniform they want, and look as cool or ridiculous as possible, and have any weapon. From a fictional standpoint, Mercenaries are the best in FPS’s

It will also gives them a story for their battle royal mode (if they make another one before it dies.)

Also, we probably won’t see a single player because EA did blame that for low sales. But if they did, maybe set it in a universe where corporations take over, and use a lot of PMC’s/Mercenaries.

(I’m not apart of the creative team for storytelling, so I didn’t put much thought in a story.)

Or maybe do a WW3 where the ****’s come back.

They dropped the ball with WW2, so it’s best to make up something.

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Set it all in Africa, everyone and their mother of all colors can be a warlord there and there for sure aren't a lack of locations to choose from.
  • TropicPoison
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 8
    Make it nothing like BFV, that would be a good start.

I rather they go back to a modern setting they've gone downhill with each release, except BF1 at least it had some fun as hell moments with elite kits hate them or not they spiced things up and allowed to push objectives aggressively when your idiotic teammates didn't want to help, and it was one of the most immersive Battlefield games to date imo.

Hell make the setting WW3 for the next Battlefield...

Also incoming moved to off topic...
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BAD 
    Company 
    remastered
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If it is not about BFV,  It does not belong in the BFV section.

Anything that is not about any of the currently released titles should go in off topic.

Moved.
  • Minigun991
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If it is not about BFV,  It does not belong in the BFV section.

Anything that is not about any of the currently released titles should go in off topic.

Moved.

I put in the wrong category. Can you change it?

• LOLGotYerTags
    12664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's already been done :) o/
  • Calmmind
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've said it once and I'll say it again (and ruin all my future profits from withholding this game idea but we need a new good Battlefield so here it goes) but SET IT IN THE 1990s!!!!! You had the falling of the Soviet Union, African Warlords all over the place, Desert Storm, Bosnian Genocide, etc., and you can even build up to the 90s by throwing in the Falklands and use some Battlefield conspiracy and make it something really cool. All I ask is that this idea get spread around and passed up to the executives to get some attention. It's a fresh new idea that NO games are doing right now, it ties in global events and you can connect the dots however you please, you can make it mercenary style and just jump around or fight alongside the nations or even the alliances like NATO v whoever. It also satisfies the market because NO ONE wants anymore World War anything for a long time, no one is really into future games anymore, but a slight throwback could be what tips the scales. The technology isn't too old that no one can relate, and it isn't too new to where it feels out of place for the same reason. Most of the BF fan base grew up or was born not too too long after these events, and their parents definitely remember them, so they might hold special places in their own lives because of that. COD is dead, and this is the chance to bring back the AAA FPS that we've all known to come and love. Regarding the recent political and social events, modern military's at the time already had integrated units and there was equality of the sexes, all be it not to the same degree as today. The campaign could be amazing, the multiplayer have a fantastic variety of maps, weapons, vehicles, cultures, and everything else, and they could even through in some battle royale to match the times (although going into a diluted market wouldn't yield the best results). You could recapture the market share by even throwing in a cheap premium again, and bring back those community wide events we loved so much. I've ran this idea past my long time battlefield squad buddies and they all love it because it's fresh and new and can revitalize the same love we all felt from BF3 and give us that same vibe again that put Battlefield and DICE on the map. So like I said before, please Up Vote this and spread this idea through word of mouth or however you can, get it to the highest level, and lets play some freaking Battlefield again!
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i think it could be fun to make up more of a presentation for everyone to see.

as for me, I think the next battlefield game will be about terrorism around the world.  maybe eve include espionage.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I belive the cold war era was the golden days of the mercenaries, and it would be bada##, as they were fighting the USSR and Chinese maos and The che guevara Rebels in south America and in Africa..
  • XXX_DICE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    you know dice should do like they did with bf2 and put a speaicl forces out for bf4 and add old maps to it with old weaopns and zip cords 
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 11
    can you send us dice and ea merchandise?  any freebies?
  • Blackidus
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Futuristic would be cool, I think they did great with 2142.
    It whas futuristic but still boots on the ground.

And Dice could do whatever they want, no restriction to the setting or history.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4469 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Take two steps backwards with a lot of the novelty ideas that caused more gameplay problems from the last two games. Go back to modern (ish) era. Get people back on board.