How can you play BF4 X86 without browser?

o___RAKU___o
227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I changed my BF4 from x64 to x86 because I had severe low FPS from time to time, and now I am checking to see if it runs better. 

But it forces me to open the game from the browser/battlelog and I dont want to do that. I want the game to run from within Origin.

What can I do?

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 8
    If the x64 gives issues it is usually caused by driver issues. I believe there is a trick you can do in Origin to use the x86 version tho. Will see if I can find the instructions for you.
    Edit: Login to Origin, right click on the BF4 icon and choose game options --> advanced start options --> instead of the default x64. select x86 in the dropdown menu --> save.
  • Mikex2112
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ????
    Why would you run x86 if you have a 64bit CPU?
    (Im assuming you do)
    -
    You're only crippling your PC
  • o___RAKU___o
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you for your replies. I am trying to find a solution to my sudden problem. Severe fps loss. I just don't know why out of nowhere I have this issue
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did Windows update itself recently?  Maybe put in new drivers?  It's been a while but one Windows update stomped my performance and I fixed it simply by running Display Driver Uninstaller and then putting on the latest NVidia driver myself.  Only happened on one PC out of 4 that I regularly fire up BF4 on.  Gotta love Windows+NVidia's+BF4's combined stochasticism. 
  • o___RAKU___o
    looks like win update solved my problem. thank you so much¬