Where to find howdah pistol sweeper

Or3gan0
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know that you can find it in the campaign runner part 2. But is there a special place for it?

Comments

• NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wrong place bud, I would link the bf1 forum but I'm on my phone right now.
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL ah you remind me of the good ol bf1 days on sinnai dessert and ballroom blitz. I love bfv bit I still think bf1 was so much better
  • MarxistDictator
    5005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Huntbang wrote: »
    LOL ah you remind me of the good ol bf1 days on sinnai dessert and ballroom blitz. I love bfv bit I still think bf1 was so much better

No thinking involved. By all qualifiers BF1 is a better game, unless having no balance or 'random deviation' is worth playing a game as bad as BFV.
  • ElliotLH
    8821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or3gan0 wrote: »
    I know that you can find it in the campaign runner part 2. But is there a special place for it?

You can't. It's a dev only weapon. Same with the C96 Export.
  • MarxistDictator
    5005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Its in single player but not multiplayer.

Both of those guns were really mediocre when I used them in the CTE so its pretty disappointing they were never added. Withheld content I would never use (the Peacekeeper exists) is still withheld content.
  • ElliotLH
    8821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FFS. I'm not even going to bother asking the mods to reinstate my reply. 
  • Wlnnie-Pooh
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @Or3gan0 the only place where you can find it is in a box on the edge of the map

• ragnarok013
    3541 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to the BF1 forum.
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Its in single player but not multiplayer.

Both of those guns were really mediocre when I used them in the CTE so its pretty disappointing they were never added. Withheld content I would never use (the Peacekeeper exists) is still withheld content.
    OP was asking about multiplayer rather than single player though. However I agree that both were mediocre in the CTE and were best used as a novelty. 

Peacekeeper was pretty easy to obtain and there was/is help for people who want to obtain it.