This weeks weapon.......So Excited!!!

johnkapa1
278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I can not tell you how excited i am for this weeks TOW reward, a FIRE AXE....................................................... 

I'm being really serious...... it's almost as exciting as getting a face paint and weapon skin for the first two weeks of chapter 3 TOW........ what a joke  :D

Comments

• CaptainNoobcakes
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV the gift that keeps on giving! i;m so ashamed that i bought the deluxe edition i feel totally foolish.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFV the gift that keeps on giving! i;m so ashamed that i bought the deluxe edition i feel totally foolish.

Yeah the jokes on us am I right? Lol, I also made that mistake day one...
  • OrionPherrit
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t mind doing some grinding on FS (not my favorite mode), but we can just buy a real ax at the store for $10… At least award us with something cool like Gimli’s dwarven battleaxe! 😜
  • johnkapa1
    278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah the jokes on us am I right? Lol, I also made that mistake day one...

I wonder how many of us were actually dumb and bought the deluxe??? would be interesting to see how much money they made off of us!
  • Hawxxeye
    6699 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Should have made it a claymore or sword to celebrate the upcoming last season of GoT.

Trickle drip drip drip the feeding of crap content continues.
    I would love charging at people with a recon holding a claymore sword
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same deluxe was a scam. Should've include early map releases like in bf1 with nivelle nights and others
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Huntbang said:
    Same deluxe was a scam. Should've include early map releases like in bf1 with nivelle nights and others
    How was it a scam? You knew well in advance what was in it and why it differed. It was literally laid out for you on the purchase page as well as in many other places.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Huntbang wrote: »

BF1 deluxe edition didn’t get maps early, you’re confusing it with Premium Pass. Deluxe edition in BF1 had different skins, emblems, and reskinned weapons, basically just like the BFV deluxe edition.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Huntbang said:

How was it a scam? You knew well in advance what was in it and why it differed. It was literally laid out for you on the purchase page as well as in many other places.

No-one thought that ‘20 weekly supply drops’ would mean 20 pieces of weapon skins. What a joke

I wouldn't waste time on that DICE sympathizer, yeah 20 weekly airdrop'S drops usually implies more than one thing and not one GD piece of camo which all look like garbage mostly anyways, and the worst thing is that it was ONLY camo for guns in the airdrops.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Huntbang said:
    Stop lying by defending an obvious Lie. In no why was it clear before that " 20 weekly supply drops " would mean 20 individual and therefore useless pieces of weapon skins.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11456 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m shocked that anyone purchased deluxe for reasons outside of early access.

• ElliotLH
    8885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:

That was the main reason I bought it. Being able to get all the outfits might have been a factor too but I can't remember if that was specific to the Deluxe or not.
  • abc1434286920
    447 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:

More than anything i bought it as i was grateful of time spent in bf1 and the fun i had through those 1000+hrs. Then it was the early access and lastly the airlift items.

What ticked me off more than anything though was the discount less than 2 weeks after release. 

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

The thing is that on PC EA also had Premium subscription access which provided full bfv 2 weeks prior official release. So there wasn't real reason to get deluxe to play early.
  • Trokey66
    8737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

The thing is that on PC EA also had Premium subscription access which provided full bfv 2 weeks prior official release. So there wasn't real reason to get deluxe to play early.

Different for console though.

I got deluxe for the early access and because I could and wanted to, the skins a just a bit of a 'bonus' to be honest.
  • diagoro
    1580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE said:

That was the main reason I bought it. Being able to get all the outfits might have been a factor too but I can't remember if that was specific to the Deluxe or not.

Which makes it more painful personally. Play early was bugged, wasn't able to play until release.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11456 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:

More than anything i bought it as i was grateful of time spent in bf1 and the fun i had through those 1000+hrs. Then it was the early access and lastly the airlift items.

What ticked me off more than anything though was the discount less than 2 weeks after release. 

I preordered deluxe at a discount. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Then, there wasn’t a reason to get deluxe.