Toxic firestorm teammates

aypee
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How many of you have had the luck of having these people on your team.

Last round I played, I was in the squad with 1 buddy and we did a squad fill. Drop near the north east of the map and we're in the bubble with no one around. Find a close vehicle lock up, get a tank. Sweet! Where we landed became a resupply drop. Capture it uncontested. Sweet!

Now we're still at the edge of the bubble just holding down our area. 3 of us in the tank, 1 on foot. The jackass on foot decides to use a v12 rocket and blow up the tank with us and kill the 3 of us. For no reason at all.

I swear you gotta love the basement dwellers that you find online on your team. Couldn't of asked for a better drop and loot only to get fd on by your own teammate

Comments

• LankRich
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 9
    Sack Firestorm off and you won't come across that anymore. The game mode is a cesspit of the worst players and you're best off not touching it again.

I hope this was the answer you were looking for 
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LeesSummit09
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, the luck of being with good or bad random players is what makes the game either very enjoyable or a complete disaster.  A couple of nights ago, playing as attacking team on Panzerstorm, a 'friendly' squad just kept destroying the resupply station for the tanks.  Therefore, about 5 minutes into the game, all the tanks had no ammo.  As soon as someone would try and fix it, they would blow it up.  Guess when you are bad at the game, have to find a way to amuse yourself.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    705 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Plenty of **** in multiplayer, welcome to online gaming
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FS is fine, just party up with friends, or remember that it's the Internet and full of toxicity - have you tried Rainbow6? Now THAT is bad. 

You get toxic friendlies in the base game - just no friendly fire (thankfully) 
  • FragbaitDax
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, the luck of being with good or bad random players is what makes the game either very enjoyable or a complete disaster.  A couple of nights ago, playing as attacking team on Panzerstorm, a 'friendly' squad just kept destroying the resupply station for the tanks.  Therefore, about 5 minutes into the game, all the tanks had no ammo.  As soon as someone would try and fix it, they would blow it up.  Guess when you are bad at the game, have to find a way to amuse yourself.
    Or worse, you'll probably find those guys were in league with the enemy team and having a good old chuckle over Discord. I've definitely seen that type of toxic behaviour with a team mate calling out friendly positions to the enemy.

It is human nature, we are doomed to destroy ourselves.
  • TropicPoison
    2317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 10
    Sorry not sorry but that's funny as hell OP.

And are you certain he wasn't calling it in on a enemy and it screwed up? I've ended up killing myself with it in CQ more than a few occasions because the call in marker was acting stupid.
  • aypee
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry not sorry but that's funny as hell OP.

And are you certain he wasn't calling it in on a enemy and it screwed up? I've ended up killing myself with it in CQ more than a few occasions because the call in marker was acting stupid.

Lol it was only us at this area. No one to be found. Such a **** move
  • ElliotLH
    7244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or worse, you'll probably find those guys were in league with the enemy team and having a good old chuckle over Discord. I've definitely seen that type of toxic behaviour with a team mate calling out friendly positions to the enemy.

It is human nature, we are doomed to destroy ourselves.
    Either that or they were hoping to steal a tank when a driver jumped out.
  • Trokey66
    8066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    FS is fine, just party up with friends, or remember that it's the Internet and full of toxicity - have you tried Rainbow6? Now THAT is bad. 

Plus I get to carry @Sciolist and you get to carry me!

Mind, that blueberry last night that kept nicking all the gucci stuff!
  • Sciolist
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:

I now have an image of going through the game atop a bush you are wearing for camouflage. 😁
  • Trokey66
    8066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sciolist wrote: »
    Trokey66 said:

I now have an image of going through the game atop a bush you are wearing for camouflage. 😁

• CosmicStriker
    692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oh well nice public cry, now go play another round and move on it's just a video game.