The time out for being idle needs fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevillelee2004
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This needs fixed!! Ive played all the battlefield games for the last 30+ years but this new issue is very frustrating!!
In your last update you've changed the time out timer!? Yes!
So i now play online and finish a round and need the toilet which is the next room and so i go while its loading up the next round as soon as i come back from taking just a pee i notice its kicked me for being idle for to long!!!!!!??? What!!!???
It ridiculous how short a time you guys have put that i literally cant go for pee between rounds!!?
This is the most stupidest thing I've seen in the last 30+ years.
It need fixed because i seriously will just give up playing the battlefield series....
If ive been playing for 45 minutes and trying to do grand operations i literally cant finish it because it times out going for a pee... wth guys come on and fix this asap...
Yesterday my door knocked so I went to see what for an it was just a Amazon package, I grab it out it to the side pick up my controller and the game had kicked me for being idle for too long????! What bull sh$t I was literally under 2 minutes away and times out!! Played breakthrough for over 30 minutes then kicked.... it's to excessive

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 9
     Ive played all the battlefield games for the last 30+ years !!
    Okay ?? Your from the future?
  • Masqerader
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2019-2002 = ?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How could you play battlefield for 30+ years when you were born in 2004?
  • PoppaPappo
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome! They finally started kicking AFK players. And you guys said DICE doesn’t listen.
  • Prep768
    3323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you can't go no.1 without getting kicked - consult your doctor 
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can't even make a cup of coffee without getting kicked. The timer is a little tight. I wish there was a "making coffee" button that gave you and extra minute or two. So actual AFK players would be trimmed but others would get to play on their current server, but with a pee break or a cuppa.
  • ElliotLH
    6250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How far away is your toilet? Think we found the mansion owner guys. /s

--

In all seriousness I take pee/making coffee breaks between rounds and haven't been kicked so far. Could be that I'm just being quicker than the kick timer though of course.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    nevillelee2004 said: Ive played all the battlefield games for the last 30+ years !!
    Okay ?? Your from the future?

I didnt know time travel was possible !?
  • Trokey66
    7810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At least you can pee......

"Nurse, I've done it again!
  • ElliotLH
    6250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    At least you can pee......

"Nurse, I've done it again!

Get a Tena Man Pee shield.
  • tempo_rarity
    915 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmmm . . . 
    Sit in introspection and wait for the stats after a round?
    or 
    Get up and perform a bodily function during this time?
    The choice is yours Soldier!

Just remember this :
    We march in the morning .
    You wanna fall out of rank midday for a No.2 , or deal with that at dawn?