Weekly BF

EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

Saint_Rookie
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
any idea what this is about? never had such an issue and cant fix it , ea customer service have no idea about it.

contacted to them twice and all i get for solving tips ;  servers are running all fine and same/old trobleshootingss guides etc. 

Comments

• NicoX2Ni
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It happened to my BF3 too since yesterday. It is over 24 hours and I still can not join in any servers. It seems like a new issue, i can not google the same problems except you. 
  • Saint_Rookie
    edited April 5
    qO_Olllp said:
    It happened to my BF3 too since yesterday. It is over 24 hours and I still can not join in any servers. It seems like a new issue, i can not google the same problems except you. 
    contacted to them 3 times, opened a thread on ea answers h.q and not even single person aware of this issue in ea and they dont have a clue about a possible fix, they can only provide same old fashioned standart trobleshootings, i did ever single of 'em none works with me. on ea answers h.q forum ; someone had the same propblem and he claimed he s reinstalled the windows fixed this issue but noway id do that its not worth of a try for one game.
  • NicoX2Ni
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just fixed it by myself. My way is choose Quick Match first, then it will prompt "Can't join the server". Then I choose servers and join in successfully. Hope it is helpful to you too.
  • Frogtooth
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This sort of issue seemed to start right about the time the EA engineer tried to fix the problem with "fake" player counts on servers.  One gets the feeling he may have been overly aggressive.  But it may also be completely unrelated.
  • NicoX2Ni
    It happened to me again , this time old method didn't work. Damn!
  • Frogtooth
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 7
    You do anything "odd?"  Like idle timeout a lot?  Or often join a game and quit without playing?  Seems like I had that happen when I joined and then went for a beverage and it had timed out before I got back.  Joined again but the queue was 3 deep so I let it sit and didn't notice when it let me in and it timed out, and then DICE just said "no soup for you" and made me wait 3 days to play again.
  • Saint_Rookie
    qO_Olllp said:
    It happened to me again , this time old method didn't work. Damn!
    i was going to try but then i remembered i dont have premium bf3 account so i cant use quick match feature it asks me expansion packs but it was worth to try cos' its worked lol :)) i have no idea how and why meantime there s no one, not even single person at e.a not aware a such issue ever existed ahaha. 
    once again im so happy of my decision tht never and ever buy another battlefield games from ea.
  • sohiieee
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

I've been getting this message for the past few days now. I have never got this message in the 4 years I've played this game before this. The only way to get around this seems to be joining the server through the in game browser. But with the fake player counts this is super annoying. I wonder what is going on with battlelog, if ea has finally decided to shut it down?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 10
    Maybe a stupid suggestion, but tried clearing browser history, cache and cookies? I mean, doesn't hurt to try I guess.
  • Jhony_Be_Good_33
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 10
    The same problem happened to me two days ago at BF3 PC, I spoke on the EA support and several options they gave me at the end They told me that they are investigating the problem and that several players are experiencing this.
  • Jhony_Be_Good_33
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Saint_Rookie
    edited April 10
    and it happened again, i have no idea what causes this.

The same problem happened to me two days ago at BF3 PC, I spoke on the EA support and several options they gave me at the end They told me that they are investigating the problem and that several players are experiencing this.
    sorry my friend but dont be so naive they r lying, as i mentioned above thread not even single person is aware such a bug or tech. issue ever existed. one of them from e.a support suggested me as a solution , 'port forwarding ' for this problem after ive explained  to him clearly and exactly,  how this problem has occured. i go wht the hell it got to do with this... sigh...

Maybe a stupid suggestion, but tried clearing browser history, cache and cookies? I mean, doesn't hurt to try I guess.
    did everysingle troubleshootings twice or more, non helped when it happened at first time and the same problem has just occured once again all of a sudden, 
  • sohiieee
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Try loading up the test range from battlelog. Then try to join a server. It seems to work for me now.
  • Saint_Rookie
    EinNiKo said:
    Try loading up the test range from battlelog. Then try to join a server. It seems to work for me now.
    i assume it s related with battlelog webhelper.exe, there might be a conflict with windows 10 updates cos', it does happen when the time is right, webhelper.exe never runs in background , tryed to execute manually it prompts but only a few sec. and then stops.
  • Jhony_Be_Good_33
    edited April 11

sorry my friend but dont be so naive they r lying, as i mentioned above thread not even single person is aware such a bug or tech. issue ever existed. one of them from e.a support suggested me as a solution , 'port forwarding ' for this problem after ive explained  to him clearly and exactly,  how this problem has occured. i go wht the hell it got to do with this... sigh...

did everysingle troubleshootings twice or more, non helped when it happened at first time and the same problem has just occured once again all of a sudden, 
    Well, you do not have to be so drastic, the basic support of EA is a "call center" and obviously they are not trained deeply to solve more complicated problems but through them I could be in contact with the most specialized support, one of the solutions that basic support of EA told me it was to reset the router but I did not check the ports again, since I opened them again it seems that the problem is already fixed, any changes I post to share it :)
    Note: "Keep in mind that the ports must be opened correctly by entering the router from the browser (google chrome for example)"
    There are tutorials on YouTube of how to do it and on EA's official website for help connection solutions, there are all the ports that have to be opened for each battlefield, here is the page.
    https://help.ea.com/es-es/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/
  • Jhony_Be_Good_33
    edited April 11
    It seems that I could solve it:

By resetting the router if you had the open ports you have to do it again because they are deleted with the reset, after the reopening it seems that the problem was solved, any change I´ll share here :)
    Note: "Keep in mind that the ports must be opened correctly by entering the router from the browser (google chrome for example)"
    There are tutorials on YouTube of how to do it and on EA's official website for help connection solutions, there are all the ports that have to be opened for each battlefield, here is the page.
    https://help.ea.com/es-es/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/
  • Saint_Rookie

Well, you do not have to be so drastic, the basic support of EA is a "call center" and obviously they are not trained deeply to solve more complicated problems but through them I could be in contact with the most specialized support, one of the solutions that basic support of EA told me it was to reset the router but I did not check the ports again, since I opened them again it seems that the problem is already fixed, any changes I post to share it :)
    Note: "Keep in mind that the ports must be opened correctly by entering the router from the browser (google chrome for example)"
    dude ive been playing these 2 games since their release, and believe me,  encountered maybe 20+ issues in total  on both games and solved them by alternative solutions which found by other players around the forum, i dont even remember even one case solved by e.a answers h.q or online help, sad but true. feel free to join hate train , they deserve more than that.
    and also about port forwarding, i dont think this is a solution cos' once i clicked on join server,  that error message pops up from the bottom straight away, cant even start a game besides battlelog web helper  and even sometime bf3.exe not running in background . another thing this problem happened once then fixed by itself   i dont know how , played for 3 days smoothly and then last night,  bang ! happened again. <3   as i said thers nothing got to do with port forwarding.
  • NicoX2Ni
    The only way to solve this problem is just waiting and pray to god. Because the problem appear and disappear ruleless.
  • Saint_Rookie
    qO_Olllp said:
    The only way to solve this problem is just waiting and pray to god. Because the problem appear and disappear ruleless.
    reinstalled bf4, log out from origin try to log in to bf4 by clicking icon on desktop after logged in open a new browser through origin by clicking on bf3, try to join server, it will prompt , you r running another battlefied game then close bf4 then again click on join server, problem solved.. i dont know how and why cos' this is bugfield. pffff
  • NicoX2Ni
    1. log out from origin , clicking BF4 icon on desktop
    2.clicking Origin BF3 icon and logged in open a new brower
    3.try to join a BF3 server and prompt, then close BF4
    4.Join BF3 server again

Is that order right?