Firestorm Chapter Assignment

Getier
228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Again? 3 Weeks in a row am I supposed to play this camper mode to get a decent amount of chapter exp? Just disgusting........

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    6894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Be thankful it is the last firestorm ToW week. After that there will be some game mode called Grind.

For your sanity I recommend just doing the base minimum FS assignments to get to the final reward and get chapter XP by playing normally on modes you like instead
  • Getier
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Be thankful it is the last firestorm ToW week. After that there will be some game mode called Grind.For your sanity I recommend just doing the base minimum FS assignments to get to the final reward and get chapter XP by playing normally on modes you like instead

Well, I didn't do the assignments at all the last two weeks because of this reason. Just had the false expectation that this week would be different.....but I'm glad its the last.
  • SirBobdk
    4759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Hawxxeye said:
    Be thankful it is the last firestorm ToW week. After that there will be some game mode called Grind.

So now we have to play Grind, what ever that is. Lol.

I stopped with Tow after the Ju88c. From now on I just buy the stuff with CC.