How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• GenCuster
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:
    yeah, Battlefield lost his 'soul', now it will be just another run-n-gun game for 10years old kids getting overexcited over their k/d ratio
    ..and got nothing more to say
    The next step of EA's "illuminated" merchandising will be BattleCheat for i-phone ...

• jog0ff
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Trokey66 said:
    jog0ff wrote: »
    SirBobdk said:
    I look at the bright side. Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

:) I'm playing just to save my eyes from seeing Emerdale, Coronation Str. and Eastenders ...these soaps are worst than bfv :) 

Alas, I have to suffer them for Wor Lass but then it's my time.
    Basically the reason I've seen every episode of RuPaul's Drag Race (plus Untucked) and A Star is Born. Thankfully she's not in to soaps so at least I'm spared that.

oh mate, A Star is Born ... that was such experience :)
  • jog0ff
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 10
    GenCuster said:
    jog0ff said:
    yeah, Battlefield lost his 'soul', now it will be just another run-n-gun game for 10years old kids getting overexcited over their k/d ratio
    ..and got nothing more to say
    The next step of EA's "illuminated" merchandising will be BattleCheat for i-phone ...

...and nintendo switch version :)
  • Dr_Nikif0r0s
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bfv is pretty boring for me and my clanmates. I m playing alone 2-3 times per week but this in not even 1/3 of time that i spent to bf3 and bf1. Unfortunately, without something like rank or competitive mode every clan feels boring about bfv. Above average players skill have not any reason to play v imo. 
  • von_Campenstein
    6497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jog0ff said:
    SirBobdk said:

I look at the bright side.

Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

:) I'm playing just to save my eyes from seeing Emerdale, Coronation Str. and Eastenders ...these soaps are worst than bfv :) 
    You're aware you're on the internet right?
  • ElliotLH
    6770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Trokey66 said:
    jog0ff wrote: »
    SirBobdk said:
    I look at the bright side. Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

Alas, I have to suffer them for Wor Lass but then it's my time.
    Basically the reason I've seen every episode of RuPaul's Drag Race (plus Untucked) and A Star is Born. Thankfully she's not in to soaps so at least I'm spared that.

oh mate, A Star is Born ... that was such experience :)
    You're telling me. I've still got zero idea what Bradley Cooper was saying for most of that film XD. Sam Elliott's moustache game was on point though.
  • jog0ff
    jog0ff said:
    SirBobdk said:

I look at the bright side.

Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

You're aware you're on the internet right?

:) valid point, mate :D :D 
  • Graphic-J
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The last thing that made me log in into the game was dogfighting. it was hell of a fun thing to do plus probably the only WW2 immersive factor of this game. BUT, like DICE is known to do it f'd up the Fighter planes two patches ago. Now it feels like flying in molasses ...

and I don't even bother flying fighter planes or dogfighting anymore. After a long hiatus I tried last night but quickly logged out after seeing this f'd up state that the air meta s in where Bombers and Mosquitos can practically turn on a dime and fighter planes can turn as slow as a bathub.

• V4NILLABE4R
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sekiro.
    I have played BF V twice since it was released.
    Hundreds of hours in, yet I've died more in Sekiro so far in a few weeks Haha

I will come back. I do love Battlefield. But not until I've finished this B Word of a game!
  • Blackie03
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think if they let Gaming community's have their servers back half of the complainers would go away!
  • GenCuster
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Blackie03 said:
    I think if they let Gaming community's have their servers back half of the complainers would go away!
    You will only have private "hunting reserves" ...
    instead of public ones.
    perhaps even worse without a functioning anticheat.
    This is the real current problem of ALL the Bf saga.

• SirBobdk
    3699 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blackie03 said:
    Agree, It would make a difference, but only if we got full control and not as in BF1.
    Even a bad game can become good if customized in the right way and with the right people on the server and discord.
  • TropicPoison
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Blackie03 wrote: »

People renting servers isn't going to fix garbage gameplay.
  • GrandMG42CamPeR
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 11
    I play nearly every nite and I will buy the next one if its especially modern warfare.
  • DogRoyal
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Play a couple or more times and around 3 hours per session a week. Still the best game out there and also the only one I play. I enjoy it very much even if it has some bug-issues and irritating details that I would like changed but thats nothing new to BF and it is in no way gamebreaking for me and I will continue to play it.

It is the best BF game in my opinion and my main issue is the lack of new maps - I would gladly pay for it and I was sorry to hear at the release that premium was gone: less income = less ressources for new content and fixes. They should seriously look to BF3 for map inspiration in my opinion. Just copy-paste a lot of the demographics, change the looks of buildings etc. and call it "battle of the Bulge" or "Stalingrad" og "Battle of Midway" or something and there you go. They could start by using some of the Firestorm map - there are awesome locations for several very different conquest maps if you "cut it up" and make af few additions here and there.

The fact they chose to do "unknown battles" was also a mistake I think - who on earth came up with that idea? - I mean, to me the game would have more WW2 feeling to it if we had well known iconic battles and real factions instead of just "allies".

• StormSaxon
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 11
    Lol. Unknown.
    The Norway campaign is well known to anyone who knows even abit about WW2.
    Africa was the MAIN theatre of combat for most of 1940-41... until the Germans invaded Russia.

150 000 German casualties.
    350 000 Italian.
    220 000 British and Commonwealth casualties.
    10 000 American, 8 000 French (on both sides)

DAK and the 8th Army are two of the most well known parts of WW2 history.

And the Yanks are coming later. just like the real thing.
    I’m hoping we get Cape Gloucester or Papa New Guinea... something not done before.
  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t mind unknown battles, it is something different from all of the games before, how they do it isn’t really exciting imo. Probable can trace that back to a bad and rushed launch of the game.

Could have been a nice thing starting in the early days of the war and have a journey through to the end.