I hate this game and I'm done

Yahia
76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
That's all I got to say, this is the worst battlefield game in history, it's a failure and I hope it keeps being a failure because that's the only thing it deserves, tons of bugs, lies, features that were promised but never came, netcode problems, hits not registering, server rubberbanding, lack of content that only got worse with the underwhelming roadmap, no RSP, bad assignments and the "camping" mentality that was put in mind while designing this game, it's almost like it's made by someone who has never played a battlefield game before. The maps are awful, look at Hamada or Panzer storm for examples for the worst maps, every single decision that was made during the making of this game was straight up stupid, every new idea or addition is a disappointment. I haven't felt excited about anything in this game that didn't leave me disappointed in the end. Say what you want, but this game is a broken, rushed out piece of **** I never thought I'd see the day that I'd say I HATE a battlefield game. When the game released I played it everyday because I was hoping that everything would be fine, that we'd get more content eventually that wouldn't be here, almost 6 months after the game released with pretty much the same amount of content we had at launch, with it still being as broken as before now I barely force myself to try and give it a chance every few day. I'm done, if the next battlefield is anything like this, you have officially lost a fan Dice.

I don't care if I get any backlash Because of this, I'm done being nice to a horrible greedy company that doesn't care about it's fans.

Comments

• CloneTrooperCT
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Close discussion
  • krliathbirdeate
    256 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks this thread will be close they don't want to hear
  • danops3
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love it. And firestorm is fun as hell   PS4 pro 
  • Yahia
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Of course they wouldn't wanna hear how horrible of a developer they are
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not going to sit here and praise the game either as much as I love the franchise. OP is right with all the problems this game has. The only difference is that I actually wanna see this game get better.
  • g0merpile
    482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 11
    If you want to leave, just leave buddy. There's no need to throw a tantrum on your way out and letting everyone know you're leaving.

I dislike EA as a corporation just as much as you do, don't get me wrong. However, they literally don't care what you or anyone else has to say. They only care about your money and pleasing shareholders (which is fair if they delivered finished games on release) so vote with your wallet, not your mouth because they are deaf to our cries.

The bata test we have done, has caused gamers to be very frustrated playing battlefield 5. EA and Nvidia are partners as well as stock holders. Microsoft, EA, Nvida brings updates all in the same week, these behaviors of updates have been an consistent pattern, (update Tuesday its called)every middle of the month. EA has been developing battlefield 5 using new technologies in their engine, testing this technologies in an EA environment. That EA testing cannot compete VS public data interaction. I can see the stupid mistakes in the world that introduces visual defects and more. Remember adding lighting in, ' lets say Unreal engine', if we add to much lighting the slower the game ran, etc,etc. I can see auto generated objects placed in the world, with no welds to the vortex's. What this does, squeeze's objects in our world space producing blurry scenes after rendered.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The thread will be closed because there's 0 discussion to be had. Absolutely none. Just "No it's not that bad" and "You can go already" or "YES IT IS THAT BAD YOU GO OP SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS" responses. 0 actual discussion.
  • Titan_Awaken
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile said:
    If you want to leave, just leave buddy. There's no need to throw a tantrum on your way out and letting everyone know you're leaving.

I dislike EA as a corporation just as much as you do, don't get me wrong. However, they literally don't care what you or anyone else has to say. They only care about your money and pleasing shareholders (which is fair if they delivered finished games on release) so vote with your wallet, not your mouth because they are deaf to our cries.

The bata test we have done, has caused gamers to be very frustrated playing battlefield 5. EA and Nvidia are partners as well as stock holders. Microsoft, EA, Nvida brings updates all in the same week, these behaviors of updates have been an consistent pattern, (update Tuesday its called)every middle of the month. EA has been developing battlefield 5 using new technologies in their engine, testing this technologies in an EA environment. That EA testing cannot compete VS public data interaction. I can see the stupid mistakes in the world that introduces visual defects and more. Remember adding lighting in, ' lets say Unreal engine', if we add to much lighting the slower the game ran, etc,etc. I can see auto generated objects placed in the world, with no welds to the vortex's. What this does, squeeze's objects in our world space producing blurry scenes after rendered.
    Huh? 

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Could you please elaborate?
  • xKusagamix
    818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's surely not the best Battlefield game ever, but those things below is still waiting to be judged. I don't know how people have such a good memories with Brokenfield 4 for almost a year after release.
    "tons of bugs, lies, features that were promised but never came, netcode problems, hits not registering, server rubberbanding"
  • xKusagamix
    818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 12
    Kayback wrote: »
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    It's surely not the best Battlefield game ever, but those things below is still waiting to be judged. I don't know how people have such a good memories with Brokenfield 4 for almost a year after release.
    "tons of bugs, lies, features that were promised but never came, netcode problems, hits not registering, server rubberbanding"

The difference is underneath all of that BF4 was a fun game. BFV is not. IMHO it went a little too dark and serious. Like they want to pass judgment on people enjoying playing a game. They shouldn't be having fun but should be feeling bad for everyone involved.

When was the last time you base jumped off a tower that just got hit by a 120mm canon shell to parachute over the tank dropping SLAM mines onto it and gotten roadkilled by an FAV as you landed? In BFV its slog, slog, lose 50% health to a random hit, find a med kit, see a tank, get hammered in a single frame by someone next to it. Repeat.

As for quit notifications? I don't mind them. Sure EA/DICE can see player number drop off and players can see fewer populated servers around, sure but if someone is gatvol enough to throw in the towel and mention it, it might get others thinking. Especially if they mention why they've left BFV.

I was legitimately addicted to BF2. Sure since then I've grown and matured but I've put plenty of time into the rest of the franchise. I've given money and time to the game. I have left BFV for BF1 (which I actually dislike), BF4 and have spent this week replaying Borderlands 2.

BFV has lost its fun element, but then tried to Fortnite it....
    Agreed, although i'm really enjoy BFV, but the game is seriously lacking the fun element.
    They're too focus on how to make the game feel "real" instead of "fun". I admire them for having balls to change things that usually work for a Battlefield game but i do think they need to turn it down a little.

BF1 was simple and somehow it work, BFV is much more complex with weird and backward decisions (the dumb UI is one of it's).

Like i always said, previous games have the "war" feeling, that's something missing in BFV, but for an FPS game i prefer the gunplay mechanic in BFV although some variants are way better than the others.

Well, maybe it's time for "Make Battlefield Fun Again" campaign.
  • PrecisionWing
    602 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »

Bf4 was broken at launch, but almost fixed before may 2015, until dice la broke it again by that spring patch and netcode issue.
  • krliathbirdeate
    256 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 12
    If the user is turly just **** off because of the game development and if this problem is cause by game not due to play than i will say he deserve to say