DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played 2 games of duos earlier, with a random.
    Both games the other player never entered the plane and I was parachuting in on my own.
    Great stuff!
  • toozy7
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Adding a respawn mechanic would be a decent way improve overall experience of squads and duos. Oftentimes I saw an entire squad leave the game because they lost 1-2 players. Also it would make last standoff epic with more full squads and less one-man campers spoiling it for everyone
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    toozy7 wrote: »
    Adding a respawn mechanic would be a decent way improve overall experience of squads and duos. Oftentimes I saw an entire squad leave the game because they lost 1-2 players. Also it would make last standoff epic with more full squads and less one-man campers spoiling it for everyone

that maybe would make that mode a bit more interesting for me... if they would scrap the weapon tiers too xD
    but hey that will never happen cuz its BR and BR players seem to want the same crap over and over and no new things
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah remove prone like this is not the most common position when someone is under fire in a firefight. Why turning this into fortnite?
    And what's the point of respawns in a BR? It took me a few days to get accustomed to FS, too. My first BR game but I like it this way. I also like going back to the other game modes.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Funny thing you put so much effort into writing this post with links, you don't have much support for this game mode.

When are you guys at battlefield going to start to listen to the customers, by the way, that is us in case you have forgotten!

• Vhomstrick
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Junt want to know when we will have a South America Server. There is no way to find a game in Brazil. Tried several times, waiting 3,34min, ...no game for me.
  • TheDarnDevil
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is really horrible. With the no squad revive and amazingly long matchmaking this is bad. Please dont make this a part of tides of war anymore
  • IZIIIIIiIIIIIPI
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AP mines in firestorm are you for real .This is a joke right . With all the six Rocket pickups and now the silly AP mines what next NUKES . I was really enjoying this game mode until AP mine took me out what a joke . 
  • Kongo030
    I've never been taken out by an AP mine nor killed s.o. with it. I play a lot of FS. You must be on low HP to get killed by them also they're not frequent findings and you must be lucky to find a victim. Looks like you had bad luck.
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there, 
    can someone explain me how to use the injection? (not the medikit)

Its an instant revive voor a teammate with 75HP 
  • fail0r_x
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    i dont like that the plane flys directly through the mid of the first circle. it is also boring to know where the first circle is.

suggestion #1:
    - a similar spawn mechanic like in ROE where the players select a spawnposition

suggestion #2:
    - dont show where the first circle is while in plane/parachuting
    - let the plane fly over the whole map
    - 80 or 100 players
    Post edited by fail0r_x on
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back duos mode, seriously.

Again, i dont know which guy in the dev team thought a battle royal game wouldnt need a duos mode.

You want to convince people to play Firestorm instead of Apex and others? Then give them a duos mode.

Guess i have to go back to CoD BO4 Blackout with my mate. And a s**t load of players are going to do the same. Kill your own playerbase EA, apparrently to have erned enough money for the next 10 years. Wish you luck with insolvency.

"Listen to the players, listen to the community" - and what are they doing? F**k sake.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, what a weekend. Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride. Great shot “blue berry” “why, why, why did you do that?” We all know how it goes. Lol!! In the end and overall I had “A Blast”
    Now, for my for my little gripe. Has to deal with Firestorm. Is it me? Or can you tell what direction the enemy is coming from, when you hear footsteps. I really can’t tell if they are in front of me or on my six. (I don’t have my headset on that’s another story.) well my brother & sisters of the gun. Till we meet on the battlefield have a “Blast”
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Grrrrr. I couldn’t edit my previous post. So here I go with another. Firestorm: final circle. 2 people left. Bombs going off everywhere. They both die. Still a winner? Either a draw, cause that’s a cheap shot to win. (A good ol gun fight is what I like. Call me ol fashion.) or that person that uses it doesn’t die, which would cause more headaches.
  • goldfinger_is_OP
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trial by fire week 3, first achievement, make it to the last 32 on Firestorm. To bad I can't even seen to get a game, and all other achievements for the week pinned behind this one. Now Firestorm is even strong to wreck the standard mode. For goodness sake, get some oce servers sorted. This is rubbish!
  • Kongo030
    ToW is dead. waste of time for nothing. FS assignments pretty grindy again
  • ChazB1987
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same thought, didn't like it on this game, don't like it on the other ones with this game mode.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I'm getting, more often than not, killed with 2-3 hits... Last game I got hit 3 times by an stg, I had 100 armour 150 health but nope I'm dead... Game before was 2 hits from the suomi same armour and health an I'm dead. To put this into perspective I put over 20 rounds into an enemy and they were still running around... I must stress it's not always like that and sometimes it feel just how it should. Anybody else finding this to be a problem?
  • ChazB1987
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, me same thing happening and stinks can't find a squad just to have fun, now you got to pay for credits to get items at the store, what a rip off! 
  • mwalker84
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not a fan — 3 main problems with this game mode.
    Too inconsistent, too lengthy load times, too many bullets — wayyy too many bullets to kill people. 
    I had high hopes for this game mode, but it's a big step backwards in the BF franchise — if they ever released a hardcore mode I would love to try that, but this is ridiculous. 
This discussion has been closed.