The TOW reward for this week will be available afterwards with CC?

xXMatte_RktXx
27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Does anybody know? Cause i really don't like firestorm :(

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    6868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Finishing in the last 32 is literally  jumping in the middle and hiding until half the others kill each other in any case
  • xXMatte_RktXx
    Yeah but you gotta do the other objectives too
  • The_Equinoxe
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But you can do top route without playing firestorm, you literally have to play one fs game to unlock that axe.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Finishing in the last 32 is literally  jumping in the middle and hiding until half the others kill each other in any case
    Lies, you can gear up, get to a bunker, drive around for a bit and lulz with your mates first.  

• Hawxxeye
    6868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    munkt0r said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Lies, you can gear up, get to a bunker, drive around for a bit and lulz with your mates first.  

Well I just did what I described and not only I did the assignment while basically afking under a tree with a knife in hand but I finished in the last 17 while just crawling around not hurting anyone or collecting anything :D
    RandomStorm is not worth any more than that in my books.
    Refusing to even fight in this... thing was my way of protesting for the 3 weeks of Randomstorm focused ToW.
  • superteds
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i went on to do the hide until half the people are dead thing, ended up with a 3man clan (german, can't remember the tag) and we only went and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ won... my first win (played maybe 8 games so far), and had a good time although it probably helped that those 3 knew how to play together and i just followed them around shooting at people
  • Hawxxeye
    superteds said:
    i went on to do the hide until half the people are dead thing, ended up with a 3man clan (german, can't remember the tag) and we only went and **** won... my first win (played maybe 8 games so far), and had a good time although it probably helped that those 3 knew how to play together and i just followed them around shooting at people
    You literally won the Randomstorm lottery there! Congratulations!
  • xXMatte_RktXx
    Yeah sorry my bad guys, i looked fast at the assignments and thought the upper row was still only doable in firestorm :D
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I will take a nap in a bush for the first assignment (which I'm annoyed with), and then play conquest.  After unlocking the "Rat Burner" mask, I go out of my way to not unlock any Barbie dress-up items - only weapons.
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even know what the reward is this week.. people grinding for another "epic" facepaint that makes u look like you smeared green baby poo on your face?? WHEEEEEE!!!...lol
  • Hawxxeye
    Hawxxeye said:
    Aw, but don't you like it when you loot a bunch of buildings and only find crap loot only to find out that a guy looted a building next to you and found a bunch of good crap? Or how about getting a bunch of good crap yourself but finding absolutely no armour, only to unfortunately run into that guy who's been prone in the bush all game but somehow found a full set of armour so screw you basically? Or what about similar to the latter, making your way all the way to the last 4 But losing to a guy who's only just got his first kill when you've got 6?

Can't you just tell how highly I rate it.

you forgot about the randomness of some people not having to move cause the happened to be within the blue circle that appears while others have to run and expose themselves to more eyes
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Aw, but don't you like it when you loot a bunch of buildings and only find crap loot only to find out that a guy looted a building next to you and found a bunch of good crap? Or how about getting a bunch of good crap yourself but finding absolutely no armour, only to unfortunately run into that guy who's been prone in the bush all game but somehow found a full set of armour so screw you basically? Or what about similar to the latter, making your way all the way to the last 4 But losing to a guy who's only just got his first kill when you've got 6?

you forgot about the randomness of some people not having to move cause the happened to be within the blue circle that appears while others have to run and expose themselves to more eyes
    Tbh don't mind that so much as my problem with armour. Feels like every engagement is decided simply by who found the full armour. Had a round where I'd done really well to survive and kill a few guys while finding no medium armour and only a few armour plates. Found a guy not looking my way and started unloading into his back with my FG-42. He tanked it all and killed me with a sliver of health left. I don't like deaths where I don't feel like I did anything wrong, and frankly in that situation I felt like I did everything right and still got screwed just because I wasn't so lucky to find any armour.
  • zombifiedstalker
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But you can do top route without playing firestorm, you literally have to play one fs game to unlock that axe.

The problem is that this week some of us can't even GET into a FS game.Seems that a few days ago the magicians at EA waved their magic toilet brush over the Oceania servers and messed something up.

So, anyone know the answer to OPs original question? I dont mind FS, but not enough to spend a couple of hours just to get INTO a game. :smile:
  • Hawxxeye
    Hawxxeye said:
    Hawxxeye said:

Tbh don't mind that so much as my problem with armour. Feels like every engagement is decided simply by who found the full armour. Had a round where I'd done really well to survive and kill a few guys while finding no medium armour and only a few armour plates. Found a guy not looking my way and started unloading into his back with my FG-42. He tanked it all and killed me with a sliver of health left. I don't like deaths where I don't feel like I did anything wrong, and frankly in that situation I felt like I did everything right and still got screwed just because I wasn't so lucky to find any armour.
    More reasons this type of gameplay stinks and I cannot see how it appealed to so many people
  • ElliotLH
    8984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even know what the reward is this week.. people grinding for another "epic" facepaint that makes u look like you smeared green baby poo on your face?? WHEEEEEE!!!...lol
    It's an axe.
  • Hawxxeye
    ElliotLH said:
    It's an axe.
    It reminds me of my time in the army service irl.
    Because they were worried the temporary soldiers (9 months service) might snap and hurt others or themselves with sharp objects they were only giving us blunted bayonets. At some point when I was in an outpost during the winter when we had run out of liquid fuel for the heating I was tasked with cutting some wood out of the discarded crates we had with the nearby Fire axe... Soon I realised they had even blunted the fire axes for the same reason as the bayonets...
    Everyone knows that a blunt fire axe is a useless axe...
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you are not hiding in the blue circle just die and try again next game.
  • ElliotLH
    8984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

stabbinhobo said:

It's an axe.

It reminds me of my time in the army service irl.Because they were worried the temporary soldiers (9 months service) might snap and hurt others or themselves with sharp objects they were only giving us blunted bayonets. At some point when I was in an outpost during the winter when we had run out of liquid fuel for the heating I was tasked with cutting some wood out of the discarded crates we had with the nearby Fire axe... Soon I realised they had even blunted the fire axes for the same reason as the bayonets...Everyone knows that a blunt fire axe is a useless axe...

That's both really interesting and quite sadly comical. You must have been there ages trying to bludgeon bits of wood dude.
  • Hawxxeye
    ElliotLH said:
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

stabbinhobo said:

It's an axe.

It reminds me of my time in the army service irl.Because they were worried the temporary soldiers (9 months service) might snap and hurt others or themselves with sharp objects they were only giving us blunted bayonets. At some point when I was in an outpost during the winter when we had run out of liquid fuel for the heating I was tasked with cutting some wood out of the discarded crates we had with the nearby Fire axe... Soon I realised they had even blunted the fire axes for the same reason as the bayonets...Everyone knows that a blunt fire axe is a useless axe...

That's both really interesting and quite sadly comical. You must have been there ages trying to bludgeon bits of wood dude.
    Yeah a poor soldier trying to cut up wooden pallets by bludeoning at them with a dull axe and stomping at them with the boots in a freezing winter night is something I expected to only see in cartoons instead of living it myself.