Is EA dice doing a good job overall (anther vote)

1234568»

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    7963 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No because once again what was delivered was an incomplete unpolished product that tries far too much to look visually good/lifelike while being many steps back in the gameplay department.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    No because once again what was delivered was an incomplete unpolished product that tries far too much to look visually good/lifelike while being many steps back in the gameplay department.

Myself and I m sure many others would sacrifice pretty graphics for better gameplay. I understand there would be X amount of threads made by crybabies about graphics but hey ho.

Even today after 5 and a bit years BF4 looks decent, so does BF3, update the graphics slightly add few maps and you have a game that majority will love and buy those silly cosmetic items (if they chose micro transactions over Premium model).

Someone needs to bring EA management/directors, ceo's etc and let them read this thread its pure GOLD.
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    No, the game gets further and further away from a real battlefield experience with each game, we need more weapons / vehicles and more / bigger maps. 

I dont care about crappy new game mode, crappy stats or pointless stuff to unlock, just give me a good enjoyable game to play instead of going backwards please.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The dev team we have now has to go too they are absolutely useless!IStill not fixes for bugs that have been in the game since launch terrible graphical glitches and performance issues patching in things nobody in the community even asked for such as the yellow healing screen.They only listen to the schills like Jack frags and Westie.They are completely ignoring some of the most important and annoying issues we have.Looks at the battlefield bug tracker for example most of the issues on that are old and have been fixed nothing we have requested is even on that list.If you are on pc and want a decent ww2 game try Post Scriptum its really good and the performance improvements are getting better every patch and its still early access but well worth the money!
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    The dev team we have now has to go too they are absolutely useless!IStill not fixes for bugs that have been in the game since launch terrible graphical glitches and performance issues patching in things nobody in the community even asked for such as the yellow healing screen.They only listen to the schills like Jack frags and Westie.They are completely ignoring some of the most important and annoying issues we have.Looks at the battlefield bug tracker for example most of the issues on that are old and have been fixed nothing we have requested is even on that list.If you are on pc and want a decent ww2 game try Post Scriptum its really good and the performance improvements are getting better every patch and its still early access but well worth the money!

They add stuff with bugs and never test and fix them like 2 month later i hate it

Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    who ever is the designer for map and tank needs to go
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • ChaiFox
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nooooooo
    As someone who has played predominately Support for the last 3 games Dice dropped the ball hard in BFV for that class (again).
    - bipod system (still trash but better than it was)
    - lmg/mmg not balanced at all vs other classes (5+ shots to kill at range and 3+ in cqc)
    - tiny af magazines
    - forced to play like a run and gun assault or a corner camping scout (while being way less effective than either)
    - the fact that every round seems to be a tracer pinpoints your location to EVERYONE
    - resupply stations neuter their place as part of a team
    - you stop running in order to toss an ammo pouch to a team mate (leaves you behind and dry if you're trying to stay up with the pack)
    - lack liuter gadgets (at mines are great, at pistol is just more exp spam and tickle tanks, ap mines are trash and should be flat out removed from all but recon)
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    ChaiFox said:
    Nooooooo
    As someone who has played predominately Support for the last 3 games Dice dropped the ball hard in BFV for that class (again).
    - bipod system (still trash but better than it was)
    - lmg/mmg not balanced at all vs other classes (5+ shots to kill at range and 3+ in cqc)
    - tiny af magazines
    - forced to play like a run and gun assault or a corner camping scout (while being way less effective than either)
    - the fact that every round seems to be a tracer pinpoints your location to EVERYONE
    - you stop running in order to toss an ammo pouch to a team mate (leaves you behind and dry if you're trying to stay up with the pack)
    - lack liuter gadgets (at mines are great, at pistol is just more exp spam and tickle tanks, ap mines are trash and should be flat out removed from all but recon)

I can't believe you criticize the size of the magazines. This not under the control of EA/DICE. The FG 42 had a 20 round magazine IRL.  I would say most of the weaponry has realistic magazine sizes. That's one thing they have managed to keep realistic.  This is not BF1 with a soldier running around the Battlefield with 250 round drum magazines. Some people are hard to please.  You are not being forced to play a particular style either. This comes down to the skill of the individual player and the tactical situation at the time and having situational awareness of what is going on around you and using visual queues i.e when enemies are suppressed they do become spotted. 

Seems to me very balanced. You don't want them to be overpowered. 

the fact that every round seems to be a tracer pinpoints your location to EVERYONE

Are you serious? This is part of the game you are spotted when you are suppressed by the enemy. Maybe you need to be more stealthy in your gameplay.. 

What do you even mean by this as it makes no sense? 

lack liuter  (sic) lustre gadgets (at mines are great, at pistol is just more exp spam and tickle tanks, ap mines are trash and should be flat out removed from all but recon)

I can see why they made the AT Pistol less lethal, when you have assaults with a panzerfaust running around. You should team up with friends and stick together and one be assault. Players already complain that Tanks don't last long in battle. You already admit AT Mines are good so maybe just stick with them in your kit.  AP mines were nerfed in the last patch but I can still kill wayward enemies by placing two at the Ammo or Medic stations. So they do their intended job. 

The game is good overall. I would change a few things but I still enjoy playing it. 722 hours play time, I must like it. 

• krliathbirdeate
    ChaiFox said:
    NoooooooAs someone who has played predominately Support for the last 3 games Dice dropped the ball hard in BFV for that class (again).- bipod system (still trash but better than it was)- lmg/mmg not balanced at all vs other classes (5+ shots to kill at range and 3+ in cqc)- tiny af magazines
    - forced to play like a run and gun assault or a corner camping scout (while being way less effective than either)- the fact that every round seems to be a tracer pinpoints your location to EVERYONE
    - resupply stations neuter their place as part of a team- you stop running in order to toss an ammo pouch to a team mate (leaves you behind and dry if you're trying to stay up with the pack)- lack liuter gadgets (at mines are great, at pistol is just more exp spam and tickle tanks, ap mines are trash and should be flat out removed from all but recon)

I can't believe you criticize the size of the magazines. This not under the control of EA/DICE. The FG 42 had a 20 round magazine IRL.  I would say most of the weaponry has realistic magazine sizes. That's one thing they have managed to keep realistic.  This is not BF1 with a soldier running around the Battlefield with 250 round drum magazines. Some people are hard to please.  You are not being forced to play a particular style either. This comes down to the skill of the individual player and the tactical situation at the time and having situational awareness of what is going on around you and using visual queues i.e when enemies are suppressed they do become spotted. 

Seems to me very balanced. You don't want them to be overpowered. 

the fact that every round seems to be a tracer pinpoints your location to EVERYONE

Are you serious? This is part of the game you are spotted when you are suppressed by the enemy. Maybe you need to be more stealthy in your gameplay.. 

What do you even mean by this as it makes no sense? 

lack liuter  (sic) lustre gadgets (at mines are great, at pistol is just more exp spam and tickle tanks, ap mines are trash and should be flat out removed from all but recon)

I can see why they made the AT Pistol less lethal, when you have assaults with a panzerfaust running around. You should team up with friends and stick together and one be assault. Players already complain that Tanks don't last long in battle. You already admit AT Mines are good so maybe just stick with them in your kit.  AP mines were nerfed in the last patch but I can still kill wayward enemies by placing two at the Ammo or Medic stations. So they do their intended job. 

The game is good overall. I would change a few things but I still enjoy playing it. 722 hours play time, I must like it. 
     [/

Okay well i never expected this many people to complain or even write this long in my post so i am shocked so what is going on?
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    A game success oh that game money money money lets kill it and take everything from the game and get all the money out of it using every way passible. oh that game won't do that much of money 0-0 "later game success" oh ya that games ours "let me touch it and **** it up". Money money money all money.

good games come out when there is less attention after, they get attention they fail since all a company think is more money means making more game and using that games the company even if one game fails with that money made we can still be rich. its okay the player are stupid we are still going to get the money even if they complain. They give super support to game companys to make a good game to fix there images of a"game failure maker" and after that process repeat buy a game company, company success they make money using every way user leave since they get sick of it, company oh well" they go ahead do that again and using the games money they make 10 new game that will bring money

So many posts, so little understanding. Your ramblings are strangely addictive. I don't yet think I have read a post of yours where I have a clue about what the point of your post actually is. I've ready this one 4 times now. Do you write the words as you think them? Is it a stream of consciousness? Can you do us a favour please? Could you help us by initially writing it down as you do, and then taking a minute to construct real sentences? I think it would be a big help.

On topic - The developer has done a shocking job. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    krliathbirdeate said:
    A game success oh that game money money money lets kill it and take everything from the game and get all the money out of it using every way passible. oh that game won't do that much of money 0-0 "later game success" oh ya that games ours "let me touch it and **** it up". Money money money all money.

good games come out when there is less attention after, they get attention they fail since all a company think is more money means making more game and using that games the company even if one game fails with that money made we can still be rich. its okay the player are stupid we are still going to get the money even if they complain. They give super support to game companys to make a good game to fix there images of a"game failure maker" and after that process repeat buy a game company, company success they make money using every way user leave since they get sick of it, company oh well" they go ahead do that again and using the games money they make 10 new game that will bring money

So many posts, so little understanding. Your ramblings are strangely addictive. I don't yet think I have read a post of yours where I have a clue about what the point of your post actually is. Ive ready this one 4 times now. Do you write the words as you think them? Is it a street of consciousness? Can you do us a favour please. Could you help us by initially writing it down as you do, and then taking a minute to construct real sentences? I think it would be a big help.

Naw i don't care its just a complain box not something to communicate with so can you go away and second at the fact that you want me to clear my english when i am not communicating and just writing stuff down and i am type of writer that fix stuff after since i don't sit here just type the hall day no thanks. Thats because you never tried second your just complaing about this post because ignored you and i did not bother caring about people that are rude
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    krliathbirdeate said:

So many posts, so little understanding. Your ramblings are strangely addictive. I don't yet think I have read a post of yours where I have a clue about what the point of your post actually is. Ive ready this one 4 times now. Do you write the words as you think them? Is it a street of consciousness? Can you do us a favour please. Could you help us by initially writing it down as you do, and then taking a minute to construct real sentences? I think it would be a big help.

Naw i don't care its just a complain box not something to communicate with so can you go away?
    I even had to read that post twice to understand your point......I'm done here. You keep going. It's sort of funny. I'm not going to troll you. No need, and I don't want another ban hammer on me. Have a nice day. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    krliathbirdeate said:

krliathbirdeate said:

Naw i don't care its just a complain box not something to communicate with so can you go away?

I even had to read that post twice to understand your point......

Oh come on its not my first lanaguge okay like i am sorry, its not hard to just ask. oh right i will watch out next time
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    Well idk why it just says the same stuff again again when taging you since its comfussing as heck
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    krliathbirdeate said:

First person with actual manner
  • krliathbirdeate
    This web has almost the worst posting system
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    yeah - It got broken. I have no idea how something that used to be easy to use is now a total mess like this. To accurately use quotes now, one feels like one needs a degree in programming. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited April 2019
    krliathbirdeate said:

yeah - It got broken. I have no idea how something that used to be easy to use is now a total mess like this. To accurately use quotes now, one feels like one needs a degree in programming. 

Okay first of all of it lags and it post two stuff sometime and it tags and literliy a sentence that is long as a 500 word is just punched in and we can't remove our own post... sad and i have feeling one day i will be lost on who am i even talking with