Weekly Debrief

I hate this game and I'm done

Comments

  • JamieCurnock
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Evidently PC play must be different than PS4.  I play on PS4 pro and except for the occasional wonky server(which I will leave and join another), the game plays fine.  Unlike early versions, you can survive some hits(unless headshot), and keep playing.  I don't feel there are as many BF moments as in past games.  But, the fact many youtubers are playing BF firestorm the majority of the time, I do have a concern about the future of BF.  Personally, I don't enjoy BR games.

    Also on console here and can agree. I honestly don't have many bugs or WTF moments. My biggest peeve right now is that for some reason it seems harder to breach doors than before, so I get killed trying to get into cover.

    And also agree on Firestorm. I enjoyed it for a few days but one I went back to 'normal' bfv I was much happier. I worry they think they can just take elements of other games that are popular (customization, BR, live service)and just slap that into BF. It won't make the game like those games that have it, because the fans aren't as rabid about those things. Customization is fine, but not at the cost of more maps and weapons.

    I play BF for that spawn-die-spawn-die, big teams, epic multiplayer experience that's been in the last 7 titles I've played. Depart too much from that and the game will suffer, and just generally not appeal to many.

    Pretty much agree with everything you said, apart from maybe firestorm which I dip in and out of occasionally. Duos is fun but nothing beats regular battlefield.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    .

    Wait...how am I being quoted in this when I've not been involved at all in the conversation between you two? 

    https://imgur.com/uH25YaI

    https://imgur.com/LESesB8
    Probably me messing up trying to unmess the quote system somehow. My apologies.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also on console here and can agree. I honestly don't have many bugs or WTF moments. My biggest peeve right now is that for some reason it seems harder to breach doors than before, so I get killed trying to get into cover.

    And also agree on Firestorm. I enjoyed it for a few days but one I went back to 'normal' bfv I was much happier. I worry they think they can just take elements of other games that are popular (customization, BR, live service)and just slap that into BF. It won't make the game like those games that have it, because the fans aren't as rabid about those things. Customization is fine, but not at the cost of more maps and weapons.

    I play BF for that spawn-die-spawn-die, big teams, epic multiplayer experience that's been in the last 7 titles I've played. Depart too much from that and the game will suffer, and just generally not appeal to many.

    I'm picking up the general vibe I should have got it on PS and not PC.

    Of my old BF clan the only person still playing is playing on PS. Everyone else, Including me the BF fan boy, has quit.
  • ElliotLH
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    .

    Wait...how am I being quoted in this when I've not been involved at all in the conversation between you two? 

    https://imgur.com/uH25YaI

    https://imgur.com/LESesB8
    Probably me messing up trying to unmess the quote system somehow. My apologies.

    All good man. Was just confused so no worries.
  • g0merpile
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, something wrong with the quoting in this forum.. ^^^ I wrote the last line there

    "Many people could benefit from having this same belief.. Regardless if the company (or supporters of said company) wants to hear it or not.."

    go to quote then block quote
  • Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...
  • Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    JamieCurnock said:


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?



    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.



    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.



    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company



    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.



    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    I think that analysis is pretty unfair. The reason why there are so many negative posts is because there are a lot of unhappy customers. I know that I post a lot of negativity about this game, but like many others, this is the ONLY opportunity for people that have put MANY MANY hours into a much loved franchise to express they displeasure with the poor product that is now on offer. 

    The equation here is very simple. Make a good product, and customers spend less time complaining about it. 

    I am sure like most detractors here, that I regret the feeling that I NEED to make the posts I do. I am HAPPY for people that like the game. Im pleased for you. You like eating poo sandwiches. Most of us don't like the taste. But am really pleased you like eating the brown stuff.  



    Thank you, you get it
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia said:
    Everything he is saying is true and you know it. The game is horrible and if it didn't come free with my video card I would be irate this crap is the way it is and people.paid a lot.of money for a incomplete and non fucnting game. Hell they damn well should be fixing the bugs and major netcode problems and hits not being counted and the massive cheating. It's bad enough the mods here delete or instantly close posts because people want to vent their frustration at a game that doesn't work. Hell it's a crap shoot if your rounds will even count, how many cheaters who dont care if they get caught because dice refuses to hardware ban them. Dice doesn't not give a damn about fixing the game. They are more worried about their stupid pubG knock off then fixing the game. Also wth is it with their lack of good maps. We have had what one new map since last year. I hope dice is the next studio EA shuts down

    I actually hope EA as a whole goes bankrupt, Im done I can't deal with this any longer, I play this game to ruin my mood at this point not to have fun
    Unfortunately, I found myself watching a cross-platform FIFA '19 tournament on television the other day, so as long as they are on the TV I don't see them going anywhere. (And by cross-platform, and I mean this in the lamest way, they played one half on PS4 then continued the same match on XBOX (not sure how they managed that magic trick, but we gamers certainly can't do that--but that is for another thread entirely). Bottom line: FIFA is floating EA for the near future. I don't even think Call of Duty has televised matches (does it?)--if BF were on TV, it would garner more sales--but then people couldn't use their wall-hacks and stuff.
  • Titan_Awaken
    730 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    If you want to leave, just leave buddy. There's no need to throw a tantrum on your way out and letting everyone know you're leaving.

    I dislike EA as a corporation just as much as you do, don't get me wrong. However, they literally don't care what you or anyone else has to say. They only care about your money and pleasing shareholders (which is fair if they delivered finished games on release) so vote with your wallet, not your mouth because they are deaf to our cries.

    I am a firm believer that a dissatisfied customer should voice his complaints instead of leaving quietly. There is less of a chance that the establishment will get the wrong idea about why they have fewer customers.

    My father has the (bad imo) habit of never going back to a restaurant that seems to have once dropped the food quality without voicing any complaints and to that I tell him: "How will they know if you stopped coming due to a quality related issue and not something unrelated to resaurant such as an accident or moving away to another  town etc?".

    I agree. You raise an excellent point that didn't cross my mind. 

    I guess one of the reasons why people feel the need to vent here is because they have no platform to voice their opinions. One of the reasons I appreciate Steam is because of its user support or more specifically user reviews. It provides a platform where ordinary people can legitimately voice their concerns and have and impact on the overall review scores. It ain't perfect but it's "empowering" in a way.

    If Origin and console stores could provide something of a similar nature, that would be neat.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    ElliotLH said:
    Kayback said:
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Yes I'm capable of ignoring posts like this one, oh wait there. 

    You said you're not playing anymore, if you're not enjoying the franchise why are you still here? 

    Do you want to write a bye-bye note too, I'll supply you with a box of tissues!

    Well obviously you're not cos you're coming in it and whining. But whatever.

    Why am I still here if I have stopped playing? You do realize I can ask you the same question. If you're happy to play the current game why are you on the forum?

    But I'm still here hoping it'll be turned around and developed into a decent game. I'm not super hopeful. The gay old times of BF2 carried over quite well into Bad Company 2, BF3 and in a slightly diluted but still fun to play way BF4. Hard-line was a crazy take on the whole thing and I actually didn't dislike it that much. The beta was way more fun than the production game.

    BF1 seemed to kill the fun aspect of the Battlefield franchise. I almost want to say the irreverence. Battlefield was never "super serial" as a game. It was almost self aware that it was a game and not a simulation. BF1 stepped horribly on that idea, driving it into the mud like a freshly gasses corpse that's been riddled with machinegun bullets in no man's land. But then they made it a Steampunk BF4. Red dot sight vertical grip assault rifles all round and aircraft and tanks that out perform the modern equivalents. Sort of like trying to have your cake and eat it.

    BFV has gone down that branch, but worse. There are many aspects of the game I dislike, and that isn't just "dur I don like changes!". The buggy vaulting, the rubber banding, the poor sound quality on many of the guns, the OP nature of certain kits, the uninspired flatness of maps, the kill-streak awards...

    I'm hoping for an improvement and I will try again when the new map or factions are released. Till then I'll hang around the forum, if that's OK with you.
    Wait...how am I being quoted in this when I've not been involved at all in the conversation between you two? 

    https://imgur.com/uH25YaI

    https://imgur.com/LESesB8
    Haha, I think the quoting system is a bit broken on here
  • ElliotLH
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

    Kayback said:


    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Yes I'm capable of ignoring posts like this one, oh wait there. 



    You said you're not playing anymore, if you're not enjoying the franchise why are you still here? 



    Do you want to write a bye-bye note too, I'll supply you with a box of tissues!



    Well obviously you're not cos you're coming in it and whining. But whatever.



    Why am I still here if I have stopped playing? You do realize I can ask you the same question. If you're happy to play the current game why are you on the forum?



    But I'm still here hoping it'll be turned around and developed into a decent game. I'm not super hopeful. The gay old times of BF2 carried over quite well into Bad Company 2, BF3 and in a slightly diluted but still fun to play way BF4. Hard-line was a crazy take on the whole thing and I actually didn't dislike it that much. The beta was way more fun than the production game.



    BF1 seemed to kill the fun aspect of the Battlefield franchise. I almost want to say the irreverence. Battlefield was never "super serial" as a game. It was almost self aware that it was a game and not a simulation. BF1 stepped horribly on that idea, driving it into the mud like a freshly gasses corpse that's been riddled with machinegun bullets in no man's land. But then they made it a Steampunk BF4. Red dot sight vertical grip assault rifles all round and aircraft and tanks that out perform the modern equivalents. Sort of like trying to have your cake and eat it.



    BFV has gone down that branch, but worse. There are many aspects of the game I dislike, and that isn't just "dur I don like changes!". The buggy vaulting, the rubber banding, the poor sound quality on many of the guns, the OP nature of certain kits, the uninspired flatness of maps, the kill-streak awards...



    I'm hoping for an improvement and I will try again when the new map or factions are released. Till then I'll hang around the forum, if that's OK with you.

    Wait...how am I being quoted in this when I've not been involved at all in the conversation between you two? 

    https://imgur.com/uH25YaI

    https://imgur.com/LESesB8


    Haha, I think the quoting system is a bit broken on here

    Yes it is indeed.
  • JamieCurnock
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    JamieCurnock said:


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?



    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.



    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.



    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company



    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.



    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    I think that analysis is pretty unfair. The reason why there are so many negative posts is because there are a lot of unhappy customers. I know that I post a lot of negativity about this game, but like many others, this is the ONLY opportunity for people that have put MANY MANY hours into a much loved franchise to express they displeasure with the poor product that is now on offer. 

    The equation here is very simple. Make a good product, and customers spend less time complaining about it. 

    I am sure like most detractors here, that I regret the feeling that I NEED to make the posts I do. I am HAPPY for people that like the game. Im pleased for you. You like eating poo sandwiches. Most of us don't like the taste. But am really pleased you like eating the brown stuff.  



    Ridiculous response. Stop twisting things.

    1) I 100% agree about voicing concerns in an effort to change things. I wasn't commenting on negative posts and I don't really have an issue with people moaning. This was purely about that person wanting a game to fail because he doesn't like it, which is incredibly childish and selfish but you decided to interpret it as me having a go at people who don't like the game. I have no problem with you not liking the game or telling everyone why you don't like it so yeah stop twisting my words.

    2) poo sandwiches? What because I like the game? Well what an edgy comeback. watch you don't cut yourself on all that edge.

    Grow up mate.
  • JamieCurnock
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?
  • JamieCurnock
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    JamieCurnock said:


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?



    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.



    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.



    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company



    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.



    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    I think that analysis is pretty unfair. The reason why there are so many negative posts is because there are a lot of unhappy customers. I know that I post a lot of negativity about this game, but like many others, this is the ONLY opportunity for people that have put MANY MANY hours into a much loved franchise to express they displeasure with the poor product that is now on offer. 

    The equation here is very simple. Make a good product, and customers spend less time complaining about it. 

    I am sure like most detractors here, that I regret the feeling that I NEED to make the posts I do. I am HAPPY for people that like the game. Im pleased for you. You like eating poo sandwiches. Most of us don't like the taste. But am really pleased you like eating the brown stuff.  



    You literally just interpreted your own answer out of that rather than the answer I gave. Stop twisting things.

    I never once in that post said people shouldn't be negative or give feedback. I don't care if people hate the game, literally couldn't give a monkeys.

    My comment was about wanting a game or franchise to fail because he didn't like how it turned out. That is childish and I stand by that. Wanting it to improve or change is one thing and I am 100% behind that but wanting it to fail entirely shows shortsightedness and a lack of understanding about how publishers work.

    If the game fails then most of the time the project gets binned. Bye bye battlefield.

    Oh and that poo sandwich comment, oooh edgy. Watch you don't cut yourself on all that edge. Grow up mate.
  • VOLBANKER
    1013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good grief they should fix the quoting system :smiley:
Sign In or Register to comment.