Firestorm duos/solos/squads

NZMULISHA
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I’m from nz and although I love playing firestorm I’m unable to play it more than half the time. Solos I can’t play at all duos I played when it first started now can’t play, squads was working fine with wait time which I don’t mind but now is sending me back to USA servers with 180 latency,it’s unplayable and not fair. I would just like to no if dice or EA or whoever the hell it is are doing anything to solve this. We have payed money just like everyone else and are getting half the game to other servers around the world !

Comments

• RicardoHPR
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same in brazil, just us servers
  • CaptainHardware
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Sorry to hear that. What are your matchmaking times like when it works?

It's plausible that in both those regions the playerbase is so small it can't sustain a useful pool of local servers, all the more so now that the novelty of Firestorm has worn off and no less then 3 different playlists are running on three different platforms. Aka Firestorm players are presently split NINE ways.

Did this start when they released duos? Cause that might have been fatal locally, and thus might recover when duo's end on April 15th, Monday. If not, then maybe something else is at work that can be adjusted further, some match making wait time changes were already made.

• NZMULISHA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So duos are back really keen to play with my mate we squad up and head straight of to a game with 180+ ping wtf. So only getting to play half the game I have payed for! 🖕