This Week in Battlefield V

I hate this game and I'm done

Comments

  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Good grief they should fix the quoting system :smiley:
    Yep and the filter eating posts
  • StarscreamUK
    7286 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    That would be down to vanillaforums.  It is their system.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the franchise and want it to continue.
    I really dont like to see what is happening right now. I post my openion wich is quit negative, but I hope the game will improve and the next one back on trail.
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this Game , so much so that I'm going to purchase another one (BF1) .
    Is it still , like BFV is , a thinking mans Game?  I'm hoping for that .
    . . .
    Less than 40 hours into BFV and I've already had 4 unforgettable 'Battlefield Moments' .
    Some sort of random awesomeness occurring every ten hours or so is entirely acceptable to me .
    . . .
    The huge fun that I had by finishing in second place in Firestorm has completely and absolutely obliterated the price that I paid for the Game .
    Since it's 'paid for the Game' and I've now gotten my moneys worth - the rest will all be pure profit .
    That eventual Win in Firestorm?  Free
    That next wild moment in V?  Free
    Greece?  Free
    . . .
    One says 'trash' and One says 'gold' .
    One says 'bye' and One says 'hello' .
    One says 'What bugs today?' and One says 'What fun today?' as they Start the Game .
    Free Will , at its (ahem) finest .
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like a lot of things about BFV, however it has short comings that make me not play it as much as I did BF1. BFV feels like a long, slow journey to a destination to which you don't even know. Each update is like a stop, where you look at the window, say, "nope", and just wait to see if the next update is enough to get you off.
  • ChiefSniper
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    Bye then! *waves* :blush:
  • MACsgotaknife
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    danops3 said:
    I love it. And firestorm is fun as hell   PS4 pro 
    I despise Firestorm. I've played BF since its inception and this one is by far the least fun of them all.
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    Also on console here and can agree. I honestly don't have many bugs or WTF moments. My biggest peeve right now is that for some reason it seems harder to breach doors than before, so I get killed trying to get into cover.

    And also agree on Firestorm. I enjoyed it for a few days but one I went back to 'normal' bfv I was much happier. I worry they think they can just take elements of other games that are popular (customization, BR, live service)and just slap that into BF. It won't make the game like those games that have it, because the fans aren't as rabid about those things. Customization is fine, but not at the cost of more maps and weapons.

    I play BF for that spawn-die-spawn-die, big teams, epic multiplayer experience that's been in the last 7 titles I've played. Depart too much from that and the game will suffer, and just generally not appeal to many.

    I'm picking up the general vibe I should have got it on PS and not PC.

    Of my old BF clan the only person still playing is playing on PS. Everyone else, Including me the BF fan boy, has quit.

    Possibly. While it seems like from anecdotes that it may be smoother on console, I'm in the same boat team mate-wise. We had a 70 person platoon competing in a league in bf1 and now there's barely ever anyone on to play with.
  • Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    That's all I got to say, this is the worst battlefield game in history, it's a failure and I hope it keeps being a failure because that's the only thing it deserves, tons of bugs, lies, features that were promised but never came, netcode problems, hits not registering, server rubberbanding, lack of content that only got worse with the underwhelming roadmap, no RSP, bad assignments and the "camping" mentality that was put in mind while designing this game, it's almost like it's made by someone who has never played a battlefield game before. The maps are awful, look at Hamada or Panzer storm for examples for the worst maps, every single decision that was made during the making of this game was straight up stupid, every new idea or addition is a disappointment. I haven't felt excited about anything in this game that didn't leave me disappointed in the end. Say what you want, but this game is a broken, rushed out piece of **** I never thought I'd see the day that I'd say I HATE a battlefield game. When the game released I played it everyday because I was hoping that everything would be fine, that we'd get more content eventually that wouldn't be here, almost 6 months after the game released with pretty much the same amount of content we had at launch, with it still being as broken as before now I barely force myself to try and give it a chance every few day. I'm done, if the next battlefield is anything like this, you have officially lost a fan Dice.

    I don't care if I get any backlash Because of this, I'm done being nice to a horrible greedy company that doesn't care about it's fans.

    Well I like it, Frontlines is my go to mode and is freaking fantastic. Proper WW2 immersion all the way.
  • Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    For someone who said "that's all I got to say", you are really labouring your point!

    It's called having discussion, if that's all you have to add then just leave, you comment is pretty much useless
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 14
    I used to think BFHL and BF1 were the worst BF of all time... I was wrong, BFZzzz is the worst. How does a franchise get worse over time? Answer: DICE is a shadow of it’s former self. All of the engineers who were worth a *violation removed* are long gone. Instead you have a bunch of low quality engineers who are incompetent at best. Goodbye BF franchise bc its surely dead.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • KILLINGSCUM
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my disappointment with BFV came with releasing of Firestorm :/

    same here

  • Trokey66
    8371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    For someone who said "that's all I got to say", you are really labouring your point!

    It's called having discussion, if that's all you have to add then just leave, you comment is pretty much useless

    And the point of this thread?
  • JamieCurnock
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    For someone who said "that's all I got to say", you are really labouring your point!

    It's called having discussion, if that's all you have to add then just leave, you comment is pretty much useless

    To be fair you're not discussing anything, your literally just misinterpreting people's responses and stamping your feet if someone disagrees with you.
  • Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    Nope, that's subjective, just your opinion so it's not 100% true, argue all you like but that's a fact.

    I'm far from happy with bfv as it is, desperately needs maps, dice keep making stupid decisions with content (squad conquest/firestorm duos etc) and it has bugs. Incredibly and despite those problems, I enjoy it! I can't make myself not enjoy it just because you don't like it I'm afraid, I will try though, just for you. I'll make a special effort to hate it.

    And yes i absolutely know I'm in a minority when it comes to bfv, but what does that even mean? I shouldn't like it because I'm in a minority? Stop enjoying it because other people don't?

    Goes back to my main point before you derailed it moaning about the state of the game. Wanting a game to fail because you don't personally like it is childish.

    Tell me what it is that I'm "making up"

    Also I didn't say that you have to stop enjoying it because you are a minority. I'm saying because most of the community is on my side of the argument then we probably have a point. And the game is as horrible as we say it is. I'm not gonna fanboy over a franchise that became a shadow of itself anymore, this is not battlefield.

    And this game has ALREADY failed. Just give it sometime and you'll see, if you think you'll be getting any meaningful content until the end of its life cycle, you are lying to yourself. And if they repeat this with the next game then the franchise is most likely dead, that will be there last chance, most of the community has already abandoned the game.

    Also I don't care if you think it's childish, again if this level of quality is gonna be the norm for this franchise then I'd rather see it die and not see what happened to COD happen to it
Sign In or Register to comment.