Is it only me not finding games?

Revend_Mayi
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello.
I’ve just purchased Battlefield V and I wanted to try out firestorm.
It took me more than 50 minutes to find a game.. Am I the only one having this problem? Is the issue in my end or the servers..?

thanks.

Comments

• dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something wrong there, what region?
  • Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Advanced search, never quick match 
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello.
    It took me more than 50 minutes to find a game.. Am I the only one having this problem? Is the issue in my end or the servers..?

thanks.
    If you are Oceania there isn't a big enough player base to activate servers so players get thrown into oor servers.
  • Revend_Mayi

dcs500 said:
    Something wrong there, what region?
    If the matchmaking region is set automatically based on my location it has to be Europe.
  • Revend_Mayi
    Prep768 said:
    Can you do that for firestorm as well?
  • Revend_Mayi
    Hello.

thanks.
    If you are Oceania there isn't a big enough player base to activate servers so players get thrown into oor servers.

Is there a way to change my matchmaking region..?
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello.

thanks.

Is there a way to change my matchmaking region..?
    Yes in your server browser there is a list of what countries to use 
  • Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    Can you do that for firestorm as well?
    'fraid not, but normal multiplayer you can 
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello.

thanks.

I live in Europe as well but never have such issues. matchmaking is super fast most of the time even late at night (less than 30 seconds, mostly even less than 10). same for the people I normally play with. did you queue in solos or squads? also if you queued in squads then with how many people did you do so? by yourself or with some friends?
  • Revend_Mayi
    Hello.

thanks.

I live in Europe as well but never have such issues. matchmaking is super fast most of the time even late at night (less than 30 seconds, mostly even less than 10). same for the people I normally play with. did you queue in solos or squads? also if you queued in squads then with how many people did you do so? by yourself or with some friends?
    Solo, but at 4am lol (GMT)