Staghound Autocannon melts Tiger within seconds AGAIN ?!?

friendlyscope
76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since when again !??! From the sides, from the front, and the game is running less fluent than the week ago.. Like they rolled back something by mistake or what ?!?!

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    4722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Was he using rockets by any chance
  • friendlyscope
    edited April 11
    Hawxxeye said:
    No, of course not, I'm an experienced tanker, I know what tulips are..They were using that full auto cannon, with the AP upgrade I suppose but still, that was "patched" in that "vehicle" patch that finally made the heavy tanks at least bit viable, now it's same **** again. It happened to me twice, map after map, so it wasn't glitch.. try it yourself it's january all over again. They must have rolled back old values somehow by mistake.. or at least I hope, or else, this time I'm definitely OUT. ;X  
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Had that in a Sturmtiger. The Autocannon could somehow damage my tank and it's not a bit it's much damage. Thought that was a bug since... DICE.
  • XxmOss72xX
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a stag driver... AP rounds melt anything from the rear in a manner of seconds... usually takes around 45 rounds for a tiger... from the front and side... it still hits hard but I can't go toe to toe with out shoot and scoot.  
  • Hawxxeye
    4722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a stag driver... AP rounds melt anything from the rear in a manner of seconds... usually takes around 45 rounds for a tiger... from the front and side... it still hits hard but I can't go toe to toe with out shoot and scoot.  
    So AP rounds can kill your tank before you can say "*bleep* faction asymmetrical balance"?
  • friendlyscope
    But that "bug" was very well patched ! Stag's since the february patch or something like that can not penetrate Heavy's in any way. As it should be. Can you confirm since when have they gotten back to old "armor melting" values ? 
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Since when again !??! From the sides, from the front, and the game is running less fluent than the week ago.. Like they rolled back something by mistake or what ?!?!

I agree with you that the game is running less fluent since last week.
    I made a post about it also.
    Hopefully it’s something they know about but I’m afraid this is the norm now.
  • friendlyscope
    I mean it's woeful really.. They make a step forward, then three steps back. Vehicle customization and now useless cc's I wont even mention, as well as the vehicle spawn bug that's been present since the intro of the Panzerstorm map ... makes me really depressed while playin this game.. I wonder how long will this SM relationship last ...
  • ElliotLH
    6749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So is this just with the Staghound then? I wailed on a Churchill today with the autocannon on the 38T and did zero damage (then ran away).
  • XxmOss72xX
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

But that "bug" was very well patched ! Stag's since the february patch or something like that can not penetrate Heavy's in any way. As it should be. Can you confirm since when have they gotten back to old "armor melting" values ? 

I melted a tiger on Panzerstorm two days ago?  Maybe 3?  AP round 4th perk tree upgrade... got on his backside...  roughly 45 rounds... don't know exactly haven't counted... maybe I should... but it's like a mag and a half... maybe two.  I go head to head with AA's without fear... From the front it takes most of the 90 rounds to kill... But heavys?  Never knew there was anything that nerf'd the AP and I haven't seen any results when I get my flank on that would suggest it.

• Skitelz7
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »

This. Shoot the tracks then the turret, rush behind and boom. Bye tiger.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    So is this just with the Staghound then? I wailed on a Churchill today with the autocannon on the 38T and did zero damage (then ran away).
    I imagine it's the AP rounds the 38t doesn't have access too on the auto cannon. 
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    I imagine it's the AP rounds the 38t doesn't have access too on the auto cannon. 
    Typical DICE ballancing... either both get AP with autocannon or none. And I'm for the latter
  • Woodlbrad
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If only the autocannons melted infantry in the base game and firestorm.
  • ElliotLH
    6749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

Ah of course. Thanks.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Typical DICE ballancing... either both get AP with autocannon or none. And I'm for the latter
    Indeed, I hardly ever see a 38t with auto cannons since that change. They made that setup redundant.
  • friendlyscope
    Ok, I think some of the old (heavy) armor values have been reverted as well !? I've just been pushed back (in a Tiger) frontally by a - Valentine !?!?, several times.. He obviously packed AP rounds, but after 4 of those across the whole map at aerodrome, I had to run for my life. Not to mention that I hit him with my AP four times, and it was just standing there like he doesn't give a damn...

When are they planing to fix this ??!??
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, I think some of the old (heavy) armor values have been reverted as well !? I've just been pushed back (in a Tiger) frontally by a - Valentine !?!?, several times.. He obviously packed AP rounds, but after 4 of those across the whole map at aerodrome, I had to run for my life. Not to mention that I hit him with my AP four times, and it was just standing there like he doesn't give a damn...

The Valentine was always OP with the Six Pounder Gun and Auto Reload. Its the strongest tank in this Game while the Tiger is the weakest. Nothing changed. Just as every british Tank is superior to its german counterpart.
  • MBT_Layzan
    Stahlmach said:

The Valentine was always OP with the Six Pounder Gun and Auto Reload. Its the strongest tank in this Game while the Tiger is the weakest. Nothing changed. Just as every british Tank is superior to its german counterpart.
    Man, going with my 38t against a Val in pro hands is a real challenge. Esp when they roll with repair crews and other tank buddies. 
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If a Staghound driver manages to flank your thicc tiger and attack it from behind you have failed as a heavy tank driver, and the hound deserves his kill.