JackFrags video: "Battlefield 4, the Best Infantry Game" (6 days ago)

Astr0damus
2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
See for yourself:

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Why do I need to see for myself?  I own Battlefield 4, I've played it.  I don't need to know someone elses opinion of it to have my own decision made.
  • Mikex2112
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I wouldnt believe ANYTHING a "Youtuber" says about Battlefield or any other FPS for that matter......Especially JackFap
  • Amp1776
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed./
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mikex2112 said:
    I wouldnt believe ANYTHING a "Youtuber" says about Battlefield or any other FPS for that matter......Especially JackFap
    Yes, but don't miss the bigger point. He has been classified as a "fan boy" for DICE, or a puppet who says all the right things in order to continue to be invited to E3, receive goodies in the mail, special dog tags, etc.. and yet here he is saying BF 4 is the best Infantry Game. Also, this point is not missed on me: DICE Stockholm may have started BF 4, but DICE LA had to come in and "fix it" because people were very upset at the state of the launch. One might argue: "Well, then BF V will also be good in a year or so.", and it remains to be seen--the difference is, I don't see DICE LA coming to the rescue, but who knows? Also notice, he didn't simply revert back one title to BF 1, nay, he went back 2 (or 3 if you count BF Hardline, which I don't). Suddenly they (DICE) have shown a desire to cave to the "latest trend" which is Battle Royale. This is a troubling development since the BF we all know and love (Large Conquest) seems to have taken, not just a back seat, but is now in the third row seating.
    ---
    tl;dr: BF 4 is the best infantry game.
    and as
    Amp1776 said:
    Agreed./
    Also for @Braddock512 to view the video and take notice, in case it slipped his attention.

• ice_chariot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Unpopular opinion coming up:
    BF4 will be the best battlefield made by EA so far.

8(
  • I_Despise_Games
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "unpopular"
  • SrawDawg
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do I need to see for myself?  I own Battlefield 4, I've played it.  I don't need to know someone elses opinion of it to have my own decision made.

This is great advice which goes for almost anything in life also.
  • Legarhead
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SrawDawg wrote: »
    StarscreamUK said:

This is great advice which goes for almost anything in life also.

Yes
  • Wikstone
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Unpopular opinion coming up:
    BF4 will be the best battlefield made by EA so far.

8(
    They totally lost what made battlefield great.