Uninstalled

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    671 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I sincerely hope you will find a game that you will have fun and enjoy.

I'm honestly not being sarcastic or satirical. If you find yourself more frustrated at a game rather than enjoying it, it is time to move on. So long and may you find peace.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tried, just zero replayability. Hopefully DICE gained some true consumer insight this release because I'm not interested in anything you develop until you've proved more than just riding a franchise name. I've played every title of the series, most with 600+ hours. My entire friendslist is comprised of players I met in the series and you'd have a hard time finding anyone on my friends list playing BF5 now, and thats what games are to me. Even the forums are a sign of how DICE is reacting to record player churn. Zero community management but we sure have 50 feedback posts from one who doesnt even engage and his job is customer service. Instead twitter and reddit gets 3x the responses. No thanks, too many core issues left unaddressed that make your already trash game just unbearable. Enjoy your summer 😎.

But, but... fIrEsToRm and, and, rEaL MoNeY tRaNsAcTiOnS....

Serious note, sorry to see another good player go. :(
  • MBT_Layzan
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dr_X2345 said:
    Great! No one cares. Bye.
    Wrong.
  • xKusagamix
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 14
    Some people just can't except that BF5 has failed in so many ways. People would rather pretend that its top notch instead of seeing the truth or the bigger picture that is in full view of there sight. People need a serious wake up call.
    I'm enjoying BFV a lot, but that doesn't mean the game is flawless.

Instead of hating the game for what it failed, i simply choose to love the game for what it actually succeed.

No 3D spotting, no random deviation, solid gunplay (although assault class has the best weapons), the Attrition mechanic (although i still think that they need to turn it down a little bit for Tanks)... And so many thing more.

The game is far from flawless, and i bet that our guys at DICE already knew it. But it brought some fresh things for this franchise and i hope after this mess they'll find a way to improve it for better experience.

You can't always win, sometime you'll need to lose to know how to win again.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    791 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Take a month out brother and then give V another go.

I did and I could feel the improvements immediately. BFV is still not even what I would class as launch ready at the moment and until they find a fix for the TTD issues, class imbalance and prone meta V will remain sub par.

But I've got to admit I have been enjoying V a lot more after a break, their getting there, just very, very, slowly.
  • Trent451
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Slowly, If Dice ran a Commerical Aeroplane fleet nobody would ever arrive at their destination. 
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     I can relate with the part about my friends list of people whom i met through Battlefield all(well mostly) not playing BFV. 
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When Battlefield gets back to this ...

or even this

I'll install the game again. BF5 clips are just bugs

I very much agree, sir...
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix said:

OverLord01a wrote: »
    Some people just can't except that BF5 has failed in so many ways. People would rather pretend that its top notch instead of seeing the truth or the bigger picture that is in full view of there sight. People need a serious wake up call.

I'm enjoying BFV a lot, but that doesn't mean the game is flawless.

Instead of hating the game for what it failed, i simply choose to love the game for what it actually succeed.

No 3D spotting, no random deviation, solid gunplay (although assault class has the best weapons), the Attrition mechanic (although i still think that they need to turn it down a little bit for Tanks)... And so many thing more.

The game is far from flawless, and i bet that our guys at DICE already knew it. But it brought some fresh things for this franchise and i hope after this mess they'll find a way to improve it for better experience.

You can't always win, sometime you'll need to lose to know how to win again.

Exactly, it has its flaws, some of them serious, but that doesn't mean that it can't be fun to play. Well, at least for some of us. Others can't accept that, either you hate it like they do or you're a dupe or a shill or whatever. I walked away from PUBG because it had issues I was sure would never be fixed, so I find it odd that some folks here can't do that with BFV. But they seem to prefer hanging around just to hiss and spit--what a strange way to waste time.

There are problems with BFV which might keep me from buying BF6, e.g. Live Service, and the lack of rented servers, and the weak anti-cheat and still not acceptable network performance. But if I can still have fun playing BFV despite those things, why would I uninstall? If the day comes when I'm no longer having fun then I'll quit, but that hasn't happened yet so I see no need to be a drama queen about uninstalling a game I'm still enjoying.

you didnt mention blackscreen once, 1 out of 6 conquest matches I get either blackscreen, loadloop, or spawn freeze. who is being a drama queen? lol you act like typing words from my phone correlates to me being in emotinal distress lol. i'll post when i want pumpkin. the fact that you are angry over an optional forum topic just makes me see you as petty and very distinctive to forumfield characters lmao.
  • MBT_Layzan
    edited April 14
    I like to read about peoples views good and bad. I value it all and it influences how I feel towards a game. 
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OverLord01a said:

Can you quote them, these folks you claim say there are no problems in BFV? Most of the posters I see here who say they enjoy the game freely acknowledge the game's shortcomings, including the massively counter-productive policies of EA such as doing away with rented servers. They are not denying those problems, in many cases they will discuss those problems at length and slam EA and DICE for being responsible for them.

People like you don't seem to be able to grasp that it is possible for someone to be disappointed by some aspects of this game and yet still be able to have fun playing it. So you make up these fairy tales that anyone who can enjoy BFV at all must therefore be a fool, either they agree totally with you or they need to wake up. It requires considerable arrogance to think that yours is the only opinion that could possibly be valid.

Can't point out who they are because it will just be 'name and shame' or some garbage, then they'll get triggered etc etc.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OverLord01a said:

Can you quote them, these folks you claim say there are no problems in BFV? Most of the posters I see here who say they enjoy the game freely acknowledge the game's shortcomings, including the massively counter-productive policies of EA such as doing away with rented servers. They are not denying those problems, in many cases they will discuss those problems at length and slam EA and DICE for being responsible for them.

People like you don't seem to be able to grasp that it is possible for someone to be disappointed by some aspects of this game and yet still be able to have fun playing it. So you make up these fairy tales that anyone who can enjoy BFV at all must therefore be a fool, either they agree totally with you or they need to wake up. It requires considerable arrogance to think that yours is the only opinion that could possibly be valid.

Can't point out who they are because it will just be 'name and shame' or some garbage, then they'll get triggered etc etc.

i think they want DICE Friend tags or mod spots when BF 5.5 is announced. Either that or they are closet developers lol
  • MBT_Layzan
    I feel like uninstalling when I get the complete drop on a Val in my 38t and start shooting into the rear of their tank and do zero damage with APCR rounds, for them to turn around and face me with full health. 
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're still posting on the forums, are you really gone/done?? Like, for real. I can understand sticking around to see if things get better. But if you continue to post about the state of the game, you're not gone. You're still here and you're being weird about it.
    Don't like the game? That's fine. You can stop playing. Nothing is keeping you here except yourself. Making yourself repeatedly angry over how the game is going (that you are uninstalling) is unhealthy and unnecessary.
    So if you're gone, then go. If you're not, then stay. But there's no benefit to making a post announcing your uninstall while providing 0 real reason and nothing constructive. Quitting because of a company's treatment is somewhat okay, but it's not really worth anything unless you stop providing them internet traffic on their game and their forums.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're still posting on the forums, are you really gone/done?? Like, for real. I can understand sticking around to see if things get better. But if you continue to post about the state of the game, you're not gone. You're still here and you're being weird about it.
    Don't like the game? That's fine. You can stop playing. Nothing is keeping you here except yourself. Making yourself repeatedly angry over how the game is going (that you are uninstalling) is unhealthy and unnecessary.
    So if you're gone, then go. If you're not, then stay. But there's no benefit to making a post announcing your uninstall while providing 0 real reason and nothing constructive. Quitting because of a company's treatment is somewhat okay, but it's not really worth anything unless you stop providing them internet traffic on their game and their forums.
    who is angry? lol im playing eso and enjoying durban poison. i'll post here because i have overall enjoyed the franchise and i am a fan. when did i even state i'm gone or why does it matter? are you trying to guilt shame me for posting? you mention "nothing constructive" yet literally every video from above has been posted here along with more. i enjoy talking circles around you though. hope your day gets better
    Your tone of your posts suggest you're angry. Guess not though.
  • TheDuckSRB
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I stoped playing BFV is have allot of issuess. Audio Footsteps problems, desync getting killed sometime behind wall, planes are broken and allot more. I playing good BF V but this issuess still not fixed. They changed audio footsteps from beta is was awesome but now not. Now i buy again BF 4 and playing it 4 days, i stoped playing BF V 5 days ago. See you when this game get fix. Is was good to reach 100,000 kills but about the problems i dont have love with BF V everymore and DICE. BF 4 is my new game to play after 2 year stoped to play bf 4. And trying to add like in COD ww2 all clases to have AP Mines and you getting killed on crates Medic and Ammo... So boring game rank 50 and anoying assigements.
  • Redstripe101
    sounds like you're projecting. i've literally cleaned my car out, ate a burger, submitted course work and now playing eso while replying today. just swapped to tahoe og though, just to make sure i'm calm 😎
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The dude clearly plays BF, not like there's a separate forum for each one, he's gonsta post his reasons why bfv is the hardline of WWBF.

Valid points were made by the OP - we're waiting for yours