Ennoyed advantage for another players in firestorm...

l1z1l
75 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Always whenever i'm falling from parachute at the beginning, my enemies always doing this faster than me. Usually i doing it jump from parachute right away when i get this point for jump with white circle. But anyway somebody always would below me. And this appear ALWAYS, systematically.  Every match, somebody "faster", i played ~150 times or more in this bf5 firestorm, and only one time i remember, that i was falling faster than somebody...  I know that it is some kind of advantage for SAPIENS newbie's... why EA programming specially this advantage for peoples?

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you look down you will fall faster. Don't blame EA, this is a PEBCAK problem.
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is Firestorm your first BR game? Your questions tell me that. Damage from the fire wall, parachute mechanics... All this is BR game standard.
  • l1z1l
    Donidon said:
    Is Firestorm your first BR game? Your questions tell me that. Damage from the fire wall, parachute mechanics... All this is BR game standard.
    Yes, this is my first BR game. And i've noticed some hidden trick's in game...
  • l1z1l
    If you look down you will fall faster. Don't blame EA, this is a PEBCAK problem.
    i always looking down
  • Ewoque
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And you jump from how far?
  • ElliotLH
    6166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l1z1l said:
    i always looking down
    You can also press forwards with the left stick to speed up your descent. Hold it in the opposite direction to slow.
  • firechickenfan
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How fast you fly is controllable.
    For instance I can cover 1100 meters from bailout to touchdown.
  • MatthewSkeet
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    check westie's video for best landing spots in firestorm
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l1z1l said:
    i always looking down

That's the problem I think. You can fly 1300m, use that.

• shallowtech
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes free fall works fine once you learn how to use it. You can almost travel across the entire map.
  • l1z1l
    Donidon said:
    l1z1l said:
    i always looking down

i know , thank's , but what matter here range move while you falling, i'm talking about some advantage of peoples, because i have always seen somebody below me, it was systematically. Don't you understand, that it can't be, that you never could falling faster than another people's... RIGHT, because this is some tricks
  • ElliotLH
    6166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l1z1l wrote: »
    Donidon said:

l1z1l said:

i always looking down

i know , thank's , but what matter here range move while you falling, i'm talking about some advantage of peoples, because i have always seen somebody below me, it was systematically. Don't you understand, that it can't be, that you never could falling faster than another people's... RIGHT, because this is some tricks

If you want to fall faster then press forward on both sticks.
  • l1z1l
    ElliotLH said:
    Donidon said:

l1z1l said:

i always looking down

Both sticks??? What you mean, i playing at PC..... I have  buttons "W+A+S+D" where W is forward and i always pushing this...
  • ElliotLH
    l1z1l said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Donidon said:

l1z1l said:

i always looking down

Both sticks??? What you mean, i playing at PC..... I have  buttons "W+A+S+D" where W is forward and i always pushing this...
    W in that case. If you are not noticing an increase in speed, and bear in mind that you may need to change your angle as well to fully utilise this, then you are doing something wrong.
  • firechickenfan
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I have noticed that you have to tap forward before holding it.
  • Prep768
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also struggle with dropping on FS - no where near 1300m - Apex's stair drop, bops glide, no problem

FS we don't even get figures to gauge our drop against. Just a white circle steadily going down

How do you drop to cover 1300m?
  • Prep768
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    I also struggle with dropping on FS - no where near 1300m - Apex's stair drop, bops glide, no problem

FS we don't even get figures to gauge our drop against. Just a white circle steadily going down

Anyone? 
  • firechickenfan
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Prep768 said:

Anyone? 

If on ps4,
    1. press square to bailout
    2. AS YOUR VIEW IS CHANGING TAP FORWARD ON LEFT STICK.
    3. RELEASE
    4. HOLD forward on left stick
    That should cause you to accelerate to max speed. Then hold up on right stick, to decrease rate of decent.

I have not made it 1300 m. But I can consistently travel 1100 m or so.

Hope this helps.
  • Plucky6922
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The above tips from firechicken is for the most part, what I do.
    I try to jump at 1200 to reach where I want to go.
    Anything further and I need to deploy my parachute slightly before auto-deploy.
    If I want to drop on something close from the plane, I spin in a tight circle, using the right stick(PS4), seems to make me drop faster(plus makes me dizzy for a few seconds), but it might just be in my head.