This Week in Battlefield V

Updating Battlefield Companion

LoliDominator
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When will it be possible to revamp or just update the app or did EA let that die back in "Battlefield I". It would be really cool to have that back; I dont know i just like looking at my stats or my gear or checking metals on my breaks at work. I digress having that up-to-date would be amazing, anyone agree?

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's no real need for a companion app except for maybe changing vehicles/specializations while you're ingame.
  • LoliDominator
    True, but if you're going to have a app for the series you sbould atleast update it to go with it. I mean the last time they updated it, they had trailers for BFV on it. so they had plans
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    True, but if you're going to have a app for the series you sbould atleast update it to go with it. I mean the last time they updated it, they had trailers for BFV on it. so they had plans

he doesnt know the app already exists lmao
  • LoliDominator

he doesnt know the app already exists lmao

I know the app exists i just want it updated
  • olavafar
    1959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Said it before. Uprise in not part of BFV developements os it does not look like app will be part of it.
  • LoliDominator
    olavafar wrote: »
    Said it before. Uprise in not part of BFV developements os it does not look like app will be part of it.

when was this said?